The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I think the perfect combo of Kiki’s personality + Ruan Ruan’s body + high playability that both lack is Amei. Natural Ds, tall, slutty, moans alot, world class GFE.
Never appreciated an ML moaning when rubbing one out for me, Obviously she's not getting pleasured to elicit the moans and no one has ever been convincing so it's always been a huge turn off.
Old Today, 03:50 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 275 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this the jln rumah tinggi vicky?
Yes, she is back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Totoboy623 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/celine-massage/

Visited this ML , massage no good and the nuru like shit, time not up yet, ask me quickly go as she got another customer waiting. Wasted my $150. I pay for 1hrs service but only give me 30mins. Will never visit. Somemore real person is older than my grandma and look like transexual. To all bros, better save your money don't go as some bro I believe also kana same thing like me.
Old Today, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaowan-massage/

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
Yes your FR helps heaps bro! It really balances the baffling hype on her. Really left me scratching my head before.

I mean I look at her pictures, yes she looks young, but she doesn't look that pretty. Mentally remove the "smoothening PS filters" and she looks quite cute, with flappy ears. But a stunner - defo no. So I felt she doesn't warrant the premium price point. I never was inclined to meet her or have her on my to-do list.

And yes she has her FL rate. First stint already opened her rate on text message with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Have to agree I also don’t find Xiao Wan worth $150 and hence didn’t rtm. She’s overhyped by those AAA posting. She’s pretty and syt but not to the extent of AAA even though looks are subjective. For first timer just manage your expectations and it will still be an overall good experience but just not the right price point
Hype should only happen, when almost every other day, many DIFFERENT samsters are singing praises of that one ML. Not the same few doing it again, and again, and again...
Old Today, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kiki is pretty for her age but it’s quite obvious that her age is catching up even though her boobs still looks firm. The downside stopping me from visiting her often is she don’t allow zhut and grab her neh also abit uncomfortable for her. Still a very nice and chatty ML but I think I rather invest in higher playability MLs with more potential to unlock

Ruan Ruan on the other hand more options. Avoids kisses but lets you play with her huge tits (don’t like it when I suck tho). She’s quite the opposite to Kiki because she’s introverted and doesn’t keep the convo going. Some bros might find her cold because she’s a lady of few words but that’s just her style lor. A little hard to build relationship compared to Kiki, but has the best body known to mankind

I think the perfect combo of Kiki’s personality + Ruan Ruan’s body + high playability that both lack is Amei. Natural Ds, tall, slutty, moans alot, world class GFE. Too bad it seems like she abandoned her wechat already. RTM nonstop last year haha.

Intend to try Dabao soon to check clear all D cuppers on SLG, so hope she can fight those mentioned above!
I am one of those who doesn't like MLs to be too talkative... if we click and can chat, then it's good. Sometimes they just go on and on, like this tattooed tiantian who recently rtc... just keeps talking and asking questions that I felt like stuffing my dick in her mouth to shut her up. Even kiki during one of the sessions she like in high spirits kept talking and I just responded out of courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Never appreciated an ML moaning when rubbing one out for me, Obviously she's not getting pleasured to elicit the moans and no one has ever been convincing so it's always been a huge turn off.
To a certain degree same for me... also those who talk dirty - not too long ago this tomato was like saying "your dick so hard that it made me horny" or something like that... so fake coming from someone so vanilla, my dick almost went limp lol

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old Today, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Tried Ice cream recently.

Her photos censor/block her face. But anyway I don't think that's her. Actual person is very average looking. Her ad listed her as having a D cup but it felt more like a B cup to me. Massage is okay, sensual was nothing great. But good effort giving me a head massage after that until the time was up. Offered me water to drink, played piano music. Won't RTM, nothing great here.
Agree wirh your FR on Ice Cream aka MHT:
Again, some hype created for this ML, but in reality, she just doesn't match up to it at all. She is a rather big bone, very average looking girl. She does have a sweet smile and personality... but otherwise, everything else was average. Quite playable, but still felt very average though she tried.

Dan Dan:
A pretty sexy slim minx. Long hair, devillish eyes and slender long legs (for her height ). Playful, quite kissy and very playable. Very worth it. Rtm several times already, but now moving on.

Mu Mu:
Not as tall as I was hoping for, maybe 165cm. Skinny, ok looking only, catbaths pretty well, and ok sensual. Very good to chat with. But you all know "conversation" isn't the biggest attribute I look for in an ML. So...Next. Lolz.

Pi Pi:
Tall, sexy, wonderful. What a gal! It's great to have you back.
Old Today, 09:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And yes she has her FL rate. First stint already opened her rate on text message with me.
Hmm, seem like you had improved a lot. Don't like to play wrestling with mls already ah? Now all mls are prepared to open legs to be screwed by you?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Have to agree I also don’t find Xiao Wan worth $150 and hence didn’t rtm. She’s overhyped by those AAA posting. She’s pretty and syt but not to the extent of AAA even though looks are subjective. For first timer just manage your expectations and it will still be an overall good experience but just not the right price point
Well Said Bro, thumbs up.

Always got that unker at there create hype for her say until what AAA grade knn.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Kiki is pretty for her age but it’s quite obvious that her age is catching up even though her boobs still looks firm. The downside stopping me from visiting her often is she don’t allow zhut and grab her neh also abit uncomfortable for her. Still a very nice and chatty ML but I think I rather invest in higher playability MLs with more potential to unlock

Ruan Ruan on the other hand more options. Avoids kisses but lets you play with her huge tits (don’t like it when I suck tho). She’s quite the opposite to Kiki because she’s introverted and doesn’t keep the convo going. Some bros might find her cold because she’s a lady of few words but that’s just her style lor. A little hard to build relationship compared to Kiki, but has the best body known to mankind

I think the perfect combo of Kiki’s personality + Ruan Ruan’s body + high playability that both lack is Amei. Natural Ds, tall, slutty, moans alot, world class GFE. Too bad it seems like she abandoned her wechat already. RTM nonstop last year haha.

Intend to try Dabao soon to check clear all D cuppers on SLG, so hope she can fight those mentioned above!
Difficult to click with kiki. For ruanruan, she’s now on the same level as Amei in my opinion(YMMV). Pretty still Amei, but Ruanruan body more to my liking with more fats, Amei body is great too. And Amei didn’t abandon her WeChat la, she’s just living her normal life and don’t need to keep login to that WeChat to pointlessly entertain those that kept pestering her.

Don’t understand why some ppl keep good morning goodnight the ML, ppl go back alr still everyday wanna disturb ppl. Just a rant
Old Today, 11:31 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Well Said Bro, thumbs up.

Always got that unker at there create hype for her say until what AAA grade knn.
What a loser.

Just like a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable.

As such, talk nonsense that goes against conscience. We don't need such people in this forum, bring down the standard of all great cheongsters.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 5
TellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried the younger ruanruan listed? The one that provided bj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1