The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 26-08-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
meshpenstand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
You must have been away... or really not paying attention as you said

Yang Yang = Ah Yi
Shi Shi = Ying Zi
Emma (Selina) = Auntie (according to another bro)

Coco/Jessica/OMM are probably the most pro and equipped, though none are SYT types.

OMM has not been listed for a long time (can't even cope with regulars) and Jessica is away so she is also temporarily not listed.

Nina is pretty good at her roleplays and costumes. Fun girl but she has put on some weight. Will still revisit of course, but probably running out of time.

Yang Yang and Shi Shi have some toys but Shi Shi is more of a natural. Yang Yang is prettier (to me) but treats BDSM as more of an additional item on her 'menu'. They used to be apartment mates but it looks like Yang Yang has moved elsewhere. Yang Yang also had a FS ad somewhere but I can't remember where off hand.

I have yet to visit Xiaoqi but many good reviews here so go read them. I should get off my ass and make an appointment.

Lucy.... well, her ads have been around a long long time but only started offering BDSM not long ago. Even with blurred-out pics I am wary of being claymored...
Thank you Senior!
Yeah, wasn't paying much attention.
Old 26-08-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:

Yang Yang = Ah Yi
Shi Shi = Ying Zi

Coco/Jessica/OMM are probably the most pro and equipped, though none are SYT types.

OMM has not been listed for a long time (can't even cope with regulars) and Jessica is away so she is also temporarily not listed.

Nina is pretty good at her roleplays and costumes. Fun girl but she has put on some weight. Will still revisit of course, but probably running out of time.

Yang Yang and Shi Shi have some toys but Shi Shi is more of a natural. Yang Yang is prettier (to me) but treats BDSM as more of an additional item on her 'menu'. They used to be apartment mates but it looks like Yang Yang has moved elsewhere. Yang Yang also had a FS ad somewhere but I can't remember where off hand.

I have yet to visit Xiaoqi but many good reviews here so go read them. I should get off my ass and make an appointment.

Lucy.... well, her ads have been around a long long time but only started offering BDSM not long ago. Even with blurred-out pics I am wary of being claymored...

Thanks for listing out the contacts
I have only tried Shi Shi ( when she was staying with Yang Yang)
I think I should try YY and Emma ( for that Nuru massage)!
Old 26-08-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thetlin1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Yang Yang = Ah Yi
Shi Shi = Ying Zi

Thank you so much ❣️❣️❣️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1