The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this ang mo bu before? Haha

http://sglonelyguy32.com/linlin-massage/
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried this ang mo bu before? Haha

http://sglonelyguy32.com/linlin-massage/
So many MR abt her. Not ang mo, more like Thai...
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwww View Post
Only $$$$$ can …SLG cannot leh , change to 32.com ?
https://sglonelyguy32.com/elite-masseuse-mix/
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I tot usually they ask u to stand opposite the correct apartment and beo a bit b4 messaging the customer the correct block and unit number...
I read some of the post by ml before in the system. The ladies will usually write your estimated age and your look. Like cute, polite looking, wear spec etc. Haha. So they can agar agar know how you look like.
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
You are so right …those didn’t get always like to be hero and zap others …
Sometimes feel funny coz they can only write here to console their own ego
But I guess if it is off service not listed. Just keep within yourself so it won't bring unnecessary trouble for the lady.
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
I actually more curious which mall no atm? Haha.
Hahaha me too! We both focus on the wrong point. Which lousy mall is this.

Sharing my story, it happened more than a year ago. ML is jordie (RTC), she asked for payment upfront.I oso not surprised because read MR here (I think from bro rythuno) that she the type asked for upfront payment. I paid and told her some bros dont like because it affect the mood etc. I dont mind la actually but depends when u ask la. If u orredi half naked finish shower then ML ask for payment of course kill the mood lah dey. And same time told her if I pay upfront 100% I won't give tip. Cos start of session dunno she how good mah.

jordie told me she has bad exp with bros not paying say forgot bring cash. And it happened more than once to her during her first stint in Sg so she has the impression that bros here is out there to cheat her this way. I kinda understand her after she told me she kanna twice in a day on her first week in SG.

After rtm her several times, there was one time I not bring cash. purely my fault, saw inside wallet have, but turn out wrong currency. She just laugh it off and said next round come back bring double amount. I straightaway schedule the rtm visit earlier than regular visit. her condo is out of the way from any ATM. If nearby i would offer to go ATM and pay. I did offer her to come back later to pay, but she said nah nairmind it will be troublesome for me and also jeopardize her schedules if I came when she in the middle of working session.
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
Jwww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Thanks very nice of you
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Had a session with Tong Tong a couple of days ago

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-tongtong/

She looks prettier than actual pic.

Her sensual was very unique in that she used some massage oil/lotion for the session.

Nice peachy boobs to hold. Only thing is limited roaming to the south, even thought she was fully nude.

The head massage after the session was superb.

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenhorn40 View Post
Saw good reviews from VB Sindy from T.T and decided to give her a try..
Think she looks better in person as compared to her photos . Friendly and accommodating.. Great value for money so will rtm for sure .
If have to nit pick , only downside would be her man made boobs . But personally, it’s not an issue for me.
One word bro - foreplay and you can have full 60 mins.

Some of the other Viets there are natural like Beverly (and cheaper too). Cherry, maybe not, but well made?
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Some of the other Viets there are natural like Beverly (and cheaper too)...
This Beverly caught my eye with her price and location... how is the setup of the place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
Hahaha me too! We both focus on the wrong point. Which lousy mall is this.
Sometimes it is more the period rather than the mall... I kena a couple of times at Potong Pasir and also at GWC, CNY and Lichun where ATMs were packed and no time to queue even if reach 15mins before the session...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40804 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
How did bros who unlock more than a hj do it? Are u very handsome or very rich or both?
No need to be handsome or rich
Just to let ML be very comfortable n have chemistry with u ... even an old uncle may get it

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1