The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: DD Srinakarin / Samut Prakan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
You went to their KTV room?

went alone to DD last year. sat at the club area the whole night. Dont know why, i kept asking about ktv but non of the staff seem interested to let me go to ktv, kept keeping me in the club area even though all the staff were very nice to me. Whenever i asked them about their ktv rooms, they just kept quiet like i never asked before.

How are the girls charged at the ktv part? per girl per hour?
Didn't ask about KTV room rates as i prefer to sit at the hall fishing for hottie latecomers but i dont expect rooms to be expensive..prob less than 2k baht for whole night using ratchada/thonglor rates.

Girl rates should be the same. Maybe the rooms were full when you visited. I would assume that the whole areas KTV rooms are for shake head customers.
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 835 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: DD Srinakarin / Samut Prakan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
Didn't ask about KTV room rates as i prefer to sit at the hall fishing for hottie latecomers but i dont expect rooms to be expensive..prob less than 2k baht for whole night using ratchada/thonglor rates.

Girl rates should be the same. Maybe the rooms were full when you visited. I would assume that the whole areas KTV rooms are for shake head customers.
thanks for the info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1