The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1928 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Pammy
Stable: FlirtyGirls
Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997830&highlight=

Tdy was working in my office and feeling damn frustrated because in the morning for no bloody reason kenna farked by my boss. So decided to surf my favourite site SBF and was looking through all the gals when I saw Pammy from FlirtyGirls. Looks nice, big boobs, probably tight and juicy hole. In short someone I could rape, vent my frustrations on and leave totally satisfied. Picked up my phone and msg the okt when she was available for booking. Decided to go at short notice since I was already so damn frustrated and didn’t really care what my bloody idiot boss would think.

Left my office without even switching off my laptop and when I reached the designated location, WhatsApp the okt for her room number. Had to wait a while because the fella in front of me hadn’t finished his business yet. After a while I got her room number and made my way up.

Knocked on the door and a chiobu opened it. So this is the bitch who is gonna get raped hard by me. Took of my clothes, pulled her towards me, started frenching her and ripping her clothes off. Entered the bathroom and she started soaping me. She then soaped my little brother until it got rock hard and after washing it clean, she started sucking it like a lollipop. I grabbed her by the hair and rammed my cock deep into her mouth multiple times until her saliva was dripping from her mouth…

After that, I pushed her away and toweled myself dry. She took a quick bath and joined me on the bed. She crawled to me and started frenching me like a crazed woman, after that she started sucking my nipples and made her way to my dick where she started sucking it hard again. After letting her suck it for 10 minutes, I told her to cap me and lie on the bed with her legs spread wide open. I positioned my brother at the entrance of her inviting hole and without a further word, rammed it in as hard as I could. With every thrust, she went OOOH and AAAH…which was better than Dhoby digital stereo.

After 20 mins of pumping the little bitch, I finally came. We then went into the bathroom for a quick wash up and returned to the bed for a rest. After resting for 10 odd minutes, the action began again. This time I just let her take control since my legs were already like jelly and I was already too tired to do anything. After a while I released my soldiers into her tight pussy and it was mission accomplished. Took my second bath, dressed up and left a satisfied man.

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 36C
BBBJ: 9/10
Licking: 8.5/10
Catbath: 9/10
Sex: 9/10
Rape Fantasy: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Worth to Rtf: Yes
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 12
japankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud ofjapankimochi has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lust365-Tesla

1 more Solid Bonk of the year.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty won't cancel better than pics.
Body: 10/10 Slim figure Nice Natural Handful boobs with a nice sexy ass.
BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and Sensual. Using her tongue and twist at the head of my dick. V.Good.
FJ: 10/10 Cant beat her stamina. Change a few positions and i give up just let her ride me.
GFE: 10/10 Chatty friendly always smiling. Overall a great great pretty bonk!
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
lookoutcum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Eve from Seduction

She is definitely cute and the super chio type imo (anyway slim but got good amount of meat in right places type). On another hand, if you want to have a good fuck, she is definitely the one!!

She is definitely willing to please you. Nice tits for sure too. She did it with a powerful bbbj and fj! Power!

So again, she is a professional and willing to please you, almost a model body and the fuck is definitely mind blowing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1