The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Put of Fairies Finder

Saw a couple of gd FR for her in the forum so quickly book her
Looks: Thai Tan and 20% off her looks but is surely her. She does have a very warm smile and exudes bubbly character
Boobs: Natural Es. Soft and huge
Body: Bakness of 7 and is about 150ish.
French: Only pecks
BBBJ: She is damn gd at this and knows how to please .. very nice tongue action...Returned the favor with 69 and can feel her body squirm
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary and came very shortly... she was tight and wet... Washed up and napped while she gave a decent massage ... Started round 2 with her giving me head ... she then mounted and started cowgirl ... Grabbed her boobs as she was riding and she does grind good... Came fast as she grinded well
GFE: Like FWB. She knows how to please and tease a man
RTF: Maybe
Old Today, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 5
zennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Arian 2s/90m https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000111

First time booking with OKT, quick and easy. Location is really convenient, parking and MRT nearby. Opened the door wrapped in her towel then just began holding and teasing me by playfully dropping the towel. Appearance is just as posted photos, clean shaved, about 1.5m tall i guess? I havent even remove my shoes yet but i alr know im in for a ride. Went to shower tgt and she was really touchy, hugging me from behind and just rubbing herself on me in general. Shower is SOP nothing fancy. After drying off i started off with some light oral and kissing. I was surprised even at this early stage she had her tongue out alr. Didnt take long for me to unlock her moans, seems like she really enjoyed it. Cheekily inserted a finger in and she was looking at me hungrily i also wow what a cfm face, cd on.

Started off in missionary. It was great seeing her squirm and tense up and she will just auto french you. Her moaning and gasping, coupled with the squirming, pushed me over the edge not too long later. I was totally spent so i playfully said i wanted to sleep on top of her and she just hugged and kissed me. This one her gfe quite strong or she just damn horny idk. Went to clean up and she was still just as playful. Dried off and laid down started talking about stuff, conversational english, uses GT about 20% of the time. The moment we laid down after drying up, her hands were already teasing and i can just feel the gears moving for my 2s. She ripped the blanket off, looked at me, and just started off with bbbj. I missed the memo, she was damn horny. Her mouth was warm and didnt go DT but i was never a fan of bj so i just asked to fuck again.

She smiled and started going on top and teasingly put me at the entrance. I think if i pushed her a little bit more can go to war alr. She leaned over and took the cd on the dresser and began with cg. Shes more of the grinding kind and auto lean forward to kiss you etc etc. Too much going on here i was just glad she had energy left to spare. Switched to doggy at my request and her ass is just *chef kiss*. She will auto back into me when i was taking a breather. The bed was on wheels so i had to keep "chasing" her which made us laugh. Went back to missionary, pounded her deep until my second shot came. At this point we had like 30 mins left i was surprised because we didnt do alot of things outside sex and this much time still left.

I must have missed the memo that she was horny because when leading me to clean up, she went up the dresser and spread her legs again. She continued this type of playful teasing even after we cleaned up and laid down together. 2s over but she still invited me to lay down tgt until time was up. Offered massage but rejected cause i just wanna lay down tgt. Stayed and chatted until time was over.

She is easily my best bonk of the year. Only regret i had was picking other girls when she was alr on my kiv list. Sadly she is leaving in 3 days. Given that, most likely will rtf.

Old Today, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zennyung View Post
Arian 2s/90m https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000111

First time booking with OKT, quick and easy. Location is really convenient, parking and MRT nearby. Opened the door wrapped in her towel then just began holding and teasing me by playfully dropping the towel. Appearance is just as posted photos, clean shaved, about 1.5m tall i guess? I havent even remove my shoes yet but i alr know im in for a ride. Went to shower tgt and she was really touchy, hugging me from behind and just rubbing herself on me in general. Shower is SOP nothing fancy. After drying off i started off with some light oral and kissing. I was surprised even at this early stage she had her tongue out alr. Didnt take long for me to unlock her moans, seems like she really enjoyed it. Cheekily inserted a finger in and she was looking at me hungrily i also wow what a cfm face, cd on.

Started off in missionary. It was great seeing her squirm and tense up and she will just auto french you. Her moaning and gasping, coupled with the squirming, pushed me over the edge not too long later. I was totally spent so i playfully said i wanted to sleep on top of her and she just hugged and kissed me. This one her gfe quite strong or she just damn horny idk. Went to clean up and she was still just as playful. Dried off and laid down started talking about stuff, conversational english, uses GT about 20% of the time. The moment we laid down after drying up, her hands were already teasing and i can just feel the gears moving for my 2s. She ripped the blanket off, looked at me, and just started off with bbbj. I missed the memo, she was damn horny. Her mouth was warm and didnt go DT but i was never a fan of bj so i just asked to fuck again.

She smiled and started going on top and teasingly put me at the entrance. I think if i pushed her a little bit more can go to war alr. She leaned over and took the cd on the dresser and began with cg. Shes more of the grinding kind and auto lean forward to kiss you etc etc. Too much going on here i was just glad she had energy left to spare. Switched to doggy at my request and her ass is just *chef kiss*. She will auto back into me when i was taking a breather. The bed was on wheels so i had to keep "chasing" her which made us laugh. Went back to missionary, pounded her deep until my second shot came. At this point we had like 30 mins left i was surprised because we didnt do alot of things outside sex and this much time still left.

I must have missed the memo that she was horny because when leading me to clean up, she went up the dresser and spread her legs again. She continued this type of playful teasing even after we cleaned up and laid down together. 2s over but she still invited me to lay down tgt until time was up. Offered massage but rejected cause i just wanna lay down tgt. Stayed and chatted until time was over.

She is easily my best bonk of the year. Only regret i had was picking other girls when she was alr on my kiv list. Sadly she is leaving in 3 days. Given that, most likely will rtf.

Yeah totally agree. She’s quite a wild one. A bit ting tong too.
Even warned me in the beginning that’s she is crazy.
But like the saying goes, the crazier the woman is, the better sex it’s gonna be.

For me, her GFE is high. And not to mention that ass!
So glad that I finally went to look for her after suffering a bait & switch with her previous stable (some bros here know my story).
She resembles totally her photos, especially this one. Took her time to doll herself up with slight makeup and curled her hair. A real looker.

Sadly she’s leaving this week. Better go quick if you’ve not experienced this gem from Phuket!

Old Today, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Yasmin from Ss for my session:

OKT: 9.5/10
Very responsive OKT and nice guy as usual. Immediate confirmation with the lady, smooth hassle free.

Looks: 9/10
Fair yet got abit of the thai tan and good looking. Slight filter used but pretty imo, one look you know it’s still the same lady.

Body: 9.5/10
Slim lady with long legs with a nice ass for doggy and pussy is tight.

Catbath & BBBJ: 8.5/10
Nice sucking with some action on the balls. Works on your nips quite abit to get the mood going.

FJ: 9/10
Unloaded twice. Accommodative to all positions and has good stamina whlist on top.
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
PatJuz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPatJuz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hermes from galaxy

Did her last 2 days ago, she was in her early 20s, cute and funny lady, her Bbbj was good and pussy very tight and wet

She can take heavy pounding, can let me fuck her hard till she keep moan non stop till i blust all out

Looks 9/10 cute type

Body 8.5/10 natural boobs and thick ass

French 9/10 can kiss like lovers

Bbbj 9/10 very good and can go deep

Pussy 9/10 tight and very wet

Fg 8.5/10 can take heavy pounding and not a time watcher

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...358&highlight=
Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 9
likebossamboss is one of the Best!likebossamboss is one of the Best!likebossamboss is one of the Best!likebossamboss is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999524
Oolong from Terminal21

One of the sweetest girl I ever met, looks exactly like pictures. shout out to Okt who didn’t heavily edit the photos.

Was indeed a making love session, she very gentle and obedient, hold my cock like it’s very fragile.

Pussy tight n wet, did missionary most of the session, release my load while sucking those lovely tits.

Must RTF again before she leave next week
Tried to book a slot in afternoon, managed to get one at night, jialat

She also offered massage since I got time still. Highly recommended for you who want the sweet young girl to bang with no bait n switch
Old Today, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tarma session with tesla and dior (flirtygirls)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999339
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999679

Saw senior Bro posted, texted Bro fg for a session and really had a good time

Both of them knows what I like, double blowjob, French each other and even let me cum onto their faces too while they knee down in front of me

90mins was definitely not enough so I texted okt to extend to 2hrs and continue enjoy my time wit them, room was big and clean, fuck against the wall and the other was behind me useing her boobs to rub against my back

Whole session was solid and wanna thanks Bro kriste for legit intro
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Nina Club Friday
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...highlight=nina

Was looking to RTF Aria but schedule not match, so went with Nina instead

She looks very close to the pictures like chinese uni student, body is average build, not skinny type, natural boobs

Showered tgt and had a good chat before the action starts.. gave catbath, then proceed to BJ… it was nice and lady is hardworking

Location - East
Looks - 9/10
Body - 8/10 not for boobs lovers
BBBJ - 8/10 with glasses on, sibeh hot
FJ - 10/10 doggy is a must try
GFE - 9/10 act like gf

Rtf: maybe, bro who like nerdy girl but horny can give her a visit
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ginny from Lust365 was experienced, knows what she is doing…

Good service, she is very smiley and has a pleasant face 8.5/10…

Her body was great, nice huggable figure 9/10.
Natural, I like. Pussy wet, no foul taste and smell 8.5/10.

We couldn’t stop kissing at one point, very soft lips, her BBBJ was good I had to make her stop 9.5/10.

Very easy going with the kind of positions I wanted , very cooperative and was a good session! Love the moaning and strokes she gives my back as we fuking 9.5/10.
Old Today, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 3
voltzbar is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltzbar is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltzbar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Brenda from SilkStockings

Gotten Brenda late last night (Thanks Bro Silk for the prompt reply and arrangement even tough its late) and she's a very good service girl.
On 1 look on the list of girls that Bro Silk have, Brenda is probably like SO-So in the list.
Bro Silk assured me not to worry coz in person she's definately pretty enough and good. Given my past experiences with SilkStockings, i procced.
And true enough, the pics and videos doesn't do her justice. Perheps the camera resolution from her phone is not good hence quality of pics and videos turned out that way...

Gotten the location from Bro Silk and proceed there. No hassle as probably because i booked from him before.
Reached the door and a Slim Pretty girl opens the door. Short hair smiling and greeted me with a warm sawadeka.

Brought me to her room and as usual made the payment first. Opted for Promo at $160/90/2.
Stripped down and wrapped in towels and proceed to shower. She was very attentive, checking the water temperature and asked if i am ok and shower me front and back, up and down.
Since i came from work actually i basically washed myself clean from head to toe lol. In particular she clean my 2ic with soap 2x haha making sure i am clean i supposed...

Procced to her room. Some light perks on the lips to warm things up.
Did not french her as i am not really a fan of frenching just kisses and she's sensitive at the neck can feel her goosebumps when procced to that area.
Proceeded down to her boobs. Nice pair of Boobs. A nice handful and allowed to lick and suck on them.
Go down south did some light catbath on her and she's totally perk up.
Asked me to lie down and started her revenge on me. Catbath me and my little bro already hard like F.
She just keep attacking my nipples and body and finally to my 2IC. Her BBBJ is solid. Unrushed and real good with deepthroat and lots of tongue twisting play.
Cannot tahan and actually signal her to CIM. She obliged and simply finish me off.
It was so good and already i am tired wondering if i can make the 2nd shot.

She went to clean herself up and i just rested. After she's back, told me to rest and chatted a bit.
We just laid down listen to music and after 15mins or so my hands start to roam.
She asked cheekily 'ready?' i just smile and continue to roam and she starts her action again feeling my 2Ic and started to slowly catbath again and gives me a BBBJ.
And we finally procced to FJ and ends things off. Paid another $50 to her for CIM($30) and tips($20).

I must commend that at close to 2am, for her to be hardworking like this just the attitude alone will make a customer feels good.
Instead of black face or tired or rushing, she's a patient girl and finish her job.
For that alone i think she deserves a good review.
Overall 9/10. Left a very satisfy and happy man.
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bumblebuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here’s my short summary of my 4 bonks last week. Had a 2 year hiatus and I broke it by going for a few bookings before I had to go back to work overseas again.

Appointment 1: Star from One Siam

https://sammyboy.online/showth...8#post23635468

First time booking from bro onesiam, and I instantly realized why there is a premium for his model lines.

The quality and service provided is totally different, star is one of the most attractive girls I’ve seen in a long time, her attention to you and whatever you want just surmounts everything I’ve seen before.

Long story short when I went in, I was totally mesmerized by her looks and her height. She was dressed in a black dress showing very nice cleavage and she smelt so good.

She hugged me and my hands slowly caressed her ass and her boobs just like how you would do with a girl you just picked up. Anyway one thing led to another then we were all over each other from the time I went in until we bonked all over the place before I eventually requested for cim and she knelt down and let me release into her warm mouth.

Looks 9/10
Services 10/10
Boobs: man made but soft
CIM: yes allowed
Frenching: Yes
USP: Her service level is beyond any normal girls and she will just accede to all your requests if it’s nothing too extreme. Her height is a plus for those who are looking for tall girls. And bronsiam stable is definitely one that I’ll come back for the model lines in future which are hell of a insanely high level.

Appointment 2: Lola from A1

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000317

This was a super late appointment which bro a1 arranged. Usual location went there and Lola was waiting for me. She seemed abit shy at first but we eventually warmed up. Nice petite lady with a tattoo of her age on her stomach, I don’t know why she did it was it was a good conversation starter lol.

Looks 7/10
Services 10/10
Boobs: natural
CIM: Didn’t try
USP: She has nice inverted nipples which are extremely sensitive to licking as you can literally see them pop up after she gets aroused by ur licks, her body would twitch as you cradle her and then as my hands moved southwards, I felt a tinge of wetness which then turned into a flood after you finger and rub her clit. She’s very horny and easily aroused and made the whole experience very non commercial.

Appointment 3: Hayzel from siamken

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999705

This appointment is a joke because I got blue balls by my boss.

Went in saw a lovely lady, she smells super good and had a lovely smile. We hugged each other and kissed and I was fondling her boobs and licking those cute small nipples of her. We were about to undress when I received a text from my boss for a urgent work zoom meeting in 5 mins time (we had some urgent shit to deal with at work that day)

Hayzel already had her hands on my erect dick as we were proceeding to go shower. I exercise cut immediately and told her sorry I had to leave. This was a blue balls day for me and I was not able to complete my sexcapade with her.

Looks 8/10
Services: Kena blue balls by boss so don’t know
Boobs: Man made soft with cute small nipples
CIM: Kena blue balls by boss so don’t know
Frenching: Kena blue balls by boss so don’t know
USP: Kena blue balls by boss so don’t know

Appointment 4: Numwan from Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1000350

After the meetings and work fires were put out, I was still having blue balls so I texted bro lust365 because Haylee was already fully booked

Bro lust told me nearby there was numwan who was available so I went down with the powers of blue balls vested in me

Went in saw numwan, wasted no time in the room fondling her, not sure if she was horny that day or she thought I was her type but she jumped me and we hugged and frenched before we went shower.

She has slight mark on her tummy because of her pregnancy previously but her boobs, services and looks more than make up for that

Anyway after we showered we frenched and hugged and when she put her warm mouth and swirled her tongue on my dick, I felt the blue balls spirits being banished and I was instantly relieved

But that came with a new set of problem, because of my blue balls start state and her skillful blows the minute I put on condom and went in for a few thrust I knew that I wasn’t able to survive anymore. I immediately told her I mai wai liao and told her to blow me and use her tongue to lick my dick head until I eventually exploded and cummed all over her boobs.

Looks 7/10
Services: Good, willing to please and very good with her tongue
Boobs: Natural and soft, cups nicely in your hands
CIM: Didn’t try
USP: Very service oriented and game to do a lot of things but unfortunately I had to release very early in the game.

I may not have lasted long but I don’t care, I was relived and I walked out a happy man. Thank you bro lust for the wonderful arrangement

In conclusion, yes there are a lot of new stables with posts of very attractive girls but in this world of AI and photoshop we live in today I still would put my money on the old, trusted and reputable stables that have been around for long. Yes the prices might be a bit more expensive than others but at the end of the day, you pay for reliable services and girls and good locations.
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
justdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Perry from terminal21

Lady was in her mid 20s super hot body and full back tattoo kena her ass also

Her Frenching is passionate and I love her tongue when she lick my nippes and dick non stop, attack it first thing when I unizp my pants

She giving bj slowly looking at me, spit some saliva and give Hj like in those porn movie, very gentle

Doggie is a must, great back view and also pull her hair while thrusting is another level of experience for me

She can take it hard and she's game to it. Played her own pussy, boobs, suck her own fingers while I was pumping. Shot all my cum onto her face and dang that felt good

Damn wild n solid gal, probably on of the best for me this month alone.
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

duplicate post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1