The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

It is in our men's nature to brag about our sexual exploitation and penis size

In chionging... my mindset is i am just paying money to get a transaction. Nothing more nothing less.

Just like i go to mamashop to buy a bottle of drink, if the drink suits me i might come back to buy a few more times. But if the drink doesn't suit me, taste weird i will just chuck it and never return. As simple as that.

I also have my fair share of meeting attitude ML... but i will never even bother to voice out. Why? Because for what? We all know in life people don't change. Even if it's for their improvement. I will just finish the session asap and move on to the next girl. One have to understand these girls are all transitional. They come just for awhile... many doesn't or couldn't even return if they want to even if they are ang pai. So just have fun if you are able to book them. Cannot book? Also no problem just move on to the next one.

When we think we are the special one even by spending alot on them... remember any of them... even the non ang pai earn much more than most of us.

If you think the ML FL likes you and offer you special cause you handsome or cute... think again... there's always a younger, cuter, more handsome customer than you.

When you think she likes you cause you are able to spend alot on them... remember there's always a richer customer that got more than you.

These girls have no lack of people buying them good food, bringing them out to play, expensive bags, iphones, branded watches etc etc

And one more thing is you think what you did... big or little things for them they will remember you? The amount of men they meet is so much that they probably won't even recognize you if bump on the streets. I have girl asking me if i am the one who did certain things for her previously. In my heart was like... "aww... the guy so sweet to you and you didn't even recognize him".

I usually don't tip too... i just pay what was agreed on. But when i do tip, is because they have given me a good memory and it's purely from my side to give them more. I'm sure they didn't even give a wink to the 2 red notes i gave as tips from their reaction.

So, just take it as a customer buying service. Think rationally bros.

Last edited by jackylee; Today at 01:33 PM.
Old Today, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Same here bro. I always go in and either pay them
$150 or $200 when they advert $120. Most in fact all of them had never return me the change. If they do so, I will ask them to keep. Most of them will usually provide more or better service when you pay them
slightly more. But if no good, then I will also won’t return.
so little? i usually just pay 300$ cause i fat old & ugly
Old Today, 01:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42404 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
It is in our men's nature to brag about our sexual exploitation and penis size

In chionging... my mindset is i am just paying money to get a transaction. Nothing more nothing less.

Just like i go to mamashop to buy a bottle of drink, if the drink suits me i might come back to buy a few more times. But if the drink doesn't suit me, taste weird i will just chuck it and never return. As simple as that.

I also have my fair share of meeting attitude ML... but i will never even bother to voice out. Why? Because for what? We all know in life people don't change. Even if it's for their improvement. I will just finish the session asap and move on to the next girl. One have to understand these girls are all transitional. They come just for awhile... many doesn't or couldn't even return if they want to even if they are ang pai. So just have fun if you are able to book them. Cannot book? Also no problem just move on to the next one.

When we think we are the special one even by spending alot on them... remember any of them... even the non ang pai earn much more than most of us.

If you think the ML FL likes you and offer you special cause you handsome or cute... think again... there's always a younger, cuter, more handsome customer than you.

When you think she likes you cause you are able to spend alot on them... remember there's always a richer customer that got more than you.

These girls have no lack of people buying them good food, bringing them out to play, expensive bags, iphones, branded watches etc etc

I usually don't tip too... i just pay what was agreed on. But when i do tip, is because they have given me a good memory and it's purely from my side to give them more. I'm sure they didn't even give a wink to the 2 red notes i gave as tips from their reaction.

So, just take it as a customer buying service. Think rationally bros.
Well said bro.

Just like the Chinese saying.......

癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉当然是妄想啦。不过只想吃一条小虫呢?谋定而后动,那还是很有机会的。

Just go for what you can afford. That will never go wrong.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:39 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42404 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
so little? i usually just pay 300$ cause i fat old & ugly
You must encourage yourself - 我很丑,不过我很温柔。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Well said bro.

Just like the Chinese saying.......

癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉当然是妄想啦。不过只想吃一条小虫呢?谋定而后动,那还是很有机会的。

Just go for what you can afford. That will never go wrong.
Bro, do u get MLs pee on ur head before or not because you treat thems so well. I have experienced many times, machiam I owned them, demanding more and more, services dropped once u become so regulars. They can anyhow Suka Suka. Once I see this chut pattern, I will go Stan back. I knows there is others Bros treat them better than me, I will let them enjoy 😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1