The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Hahaha bro, some cookies to calm the nerves.
looks like she got the feedback and changed it lol.
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61667 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Nowadays, I just ignore the MLs in the 1st tier of SLG. Go straight to 2nd and 3rd tier to choose to be safe
the good ones are all at the bottom, no need to pay webmaster for prime top spots. they work like SEO ranking. pay more to be at the top.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61667 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shittyday View Post
This should be my first time writing an FR. I normally only look at all the helpful FRs here but i feel i ought to warn all bros not to step into this landmine.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ocean-massage/

Face: 2/10 -> TOTALLY different from what is shown on the web. She looks more like a late 40s auntie
Massage: 2/10 -> the way she massage will make you feel like more tired and experience more aches after that instead. And this is the FIRST TIME i have ever seen a ML use such a small pillow to support your head and its damn uncomfortable. Like the pillow cannot even cover half of my face. When ask her to pass me a bigger pillow, she gave a very grumpy face and tone. Seriously is it so hard to buy a normal pillow?

Hj: i see her face i cannot stand. I gave up trying and left the place earlier.

GFE: forget it. See her face very turned off already

RTM: NEVER AGAIN

One red flag that i should have noticed is that there is not much FR on her. I should have know it and dont be so experimental.

Overall, had a really bad experience and i feel
I have a duty to not let another bro go through the same shit.

Anyway, try her at your own risk!
Thank you bro, upped you my humble +33!
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/strawberry-massage/

Oh this strawberry is back... haven't visit her b4 but if she is similar to tomato as per old MRs, probably can visit once or twice.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
the good ones are all at the bottom, no need to pay webmaster for prime top spots. they work like SEO ranking. pay more to be at the top.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/sara-massage/

so this one good? she's at the bottom.

read a huge variance of reviews. hence don't dare to try.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/strawberry-massage/

Oh this strawberry is back... haven't visit her b4 but if she is similar to tomato as per old MRs, probably can visit once or twice.
U only have this month to visit haha
Old Today, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 1
Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/sara-massage/

so this one good? she's at the bottom.

read a huge variance of reviews. hence don't dare to try.
If you want aunty to rub you can try. Massage not bad but roaming very limited. So no return for me
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 1
Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shittyday View Post
This should be my first time writing an FR. I normally only look at all the helpful FRs here but i feel i ought to warn all bros not to step into this landmine.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ocean-massage/

Face: 2/10 -> TOTALLY different from what is shown on the web. She looks more like a late 40s auntie
Massage: 2/10 -> the way she massage will make you feel like more tired and experience more aches after that instead. And this is the FIRST TIME i have ever seen a ML use such a small pillow to support your head and its damn uncomfortable. Like the pillow cannot even cover half of my face. When ask her to pass me a bigger pillow, she gave a very grumpy face and tone. Seriously is it so hard to buy a normal pillow?

Hj: i see her face i cannot stand. I gave up trying and left the place earlier.

GFE: forget it. See her face very turned off already

RTM: NEVER AGAIN

One red flag that i should have noticed is that there is not much FR on her. I should have know it and dont be so experimental.

Overall, had a really bad experience and i feel
I have a duty to not let another bro go through the same shit.

Anyway, try her at your own risk!
Totally agreed bro. I also realized those in SLG that came more than 1 to 1.5 years , have many comments and those service has dropped so much …
Reviews here are more true than SLG website, I will omit those with more than 15 comments coz mainly are written by one of 2 customers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1