The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Long Term Sex Partner?

Hi everyone. Asking something which may sound dumb, hopefully no one will judge or criticise.

I am actually thinking, is it possible to have a long term sex partner? I prefer to meet just one lady for regular sex, whether it is paid or not. I do not need to be her exclusive partner, she's free to be with other men as well. The reason is because I don't want to meet too many people and expose my identity. I find that FLs are hard for such arrangements, as many are only doing it till they are out of financial trouble, and eventually leave the trade. Girlfriends are tough as well, because I don't think I can open up my own heart due to bad experiences in the past.

So is there such a thing as a sex partner for the long term? Please don't criticise my ignorance �� thanks everyone.

Last edited by doctrine; Today at 12:06 PM.
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 21
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all
Re: A Long Term Sex Partner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrine View Post

I am actually thinking, is it possible to have a long term sex partner? I prefer to meet just one lady for regular sex, whether it is paid or not. The lady doesn't have to be my exclusive partner

So is there such a thing as a sex partner for the long term?
How long is long?

A paid arrangement - sb?
No paid arrangement - Feb?
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
How long is long?

A paid arrangement - sb?
Non-paid - think you mean FWB
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post
How long is long?

A paid arrangement - sb?
Hi. May I know what is sb and Feb?

I would say long term will probably be at least a few years, doesn't have to meet everyday.

Thought about it myself, I used to have a local FL I engaged for a few years. We chat on SMS regularly as well and she has a boyfriend all along. Eventually I stopped looking for her due to financial issues back then. I didn't engage other FLs after I started looking for her regularly.
Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Be a sugar daddy. Money talks.

U want FWB? not easy to get unless u r lucky and have some charm.

Quote:
Hi everyone. Asking something which may sound dumb, hopefully no one will judge or criticise.

I am actually thinking, is it possible to have a long term sex partner? I prefer to meet just one lady for regular sex, whether it is paid or not. The lady doesn't have to be my exclusive partner. The reason is because I don't want to meet too many people and expose my identity. I find that FLs are hard for such arrangements, as many are only doing it till they are out of financial trouble, and eventually leave the trade. Girlfriends are tough as well, because I don't think I can open up my own heart due to bad experiences in the past.

So is there such a thing as a sex partner for the long term? Please don't criticise my ignorance 🙏 thanks everyone.
Old Today, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Emmalingdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would think that girls prefer to stick to one for safety reasons too?
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalingdream View Post
I would think that girls prefer to stick to one for safety reasons too?
Yes. But I won't mind if the lady is seeing someone else at the same time.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Emmalingdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes. But I won't mind if the lady is seeing someone else at the same time.
I don't think it's too difficult for you to find one if the guy choose to stick to one..?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1