The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
stevemcfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Guitar, Pink Lady

Looks: 8.5/10 Gnd looks, wysiwyg with her
Body: 9/10 a bit chubby adds more fun when bonking time
Boobs: 9/10 C++ cup
BBBJ: 8/10 focused on my shaft first before giving attention to the head. Felt good despite being lack in skills
DFK: 9/10 willing to be guided
FJ: 9/10 pressed my butt closer to f her deeper

Can make a guy hooked, maybe RTF.

Dmg 150/90/2s - Quite value deal
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=guitar
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
zttriper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzttriper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honda from Lust365

Looks: 9 she is pretty. Gave that ang pai looks. Experienceed looks kind
Body: 9 meaty. Meat on the right places is a plus
Bbbj: 9 I personally enjoy bjs. Its must to do for every bonk session. Feeling lucky that I booked her cos she's damn good. Do deep mind, passionate and wild.
Fj: 9 love her meat specially in doggy and reverse. Seeing her meat jiggling is super turn on for me

Rtf: a must
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Up ur point bro
Thank you very much
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Silver, not in posting already ?
Not sure why on main page they spell her name Sliver. Click on image, inside they spell her name Silver.

I asked the handker this question, he did not understand the question.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1001477

Since there is an FR on 17th, I guess she is still here.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 2
Poisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPoisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPoisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPoisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...hlight=blossom

Blossom ( Silkstockings)

Looks: 9.5/10 one hell of a beauty. Looks mixed with Viet
Body: 9/10 curvy with baby smooth skin
Boobs: 10/10 D cup boobies. Fondle till u drop bros. She loves it!
BBBJ: 9/10 😋 very good suctions. She melted me with solid eye contact
FJ: 9/10 good bonk rider. Did not show any sign of tiredness even if she rode me for some time in CG and reverse. Solid sexssion

RTF: yes, a must
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Darkest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lahe from 99Babes

I love syts and took the plunge from the lead of a bro here. Lahe is exactly like that. Sweet and innocent, pretty and great pair of jugs on a slim body. Great bj with suction looking at you. Super tight below, as my small head glides in and out with slight friction, damn shiok. She's only here for few more days, won't come this way again. Said to be a nurse hoping to make some cash for her mother. Really worth it for fucking a young innocent girl.
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Field Report(FR) for Kakao
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Kakao
Looks : Pretty and can pass off as an Eurasian. Very close to the photos
Body : Toned and tight. Rare to find gals of this physique. Not for boob lovers though
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : Pretty good with many patterns though I’m not a fan of BBBJ
Fuck job(FJ) : She can cowgirl pretty well front and reverse and also open to different positions
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : Very friendly and conversational in English
Return fuck(RTF) : Among the rare ones which I would RTF
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
wah 1 arm ninja still can fight!
Used to have 3 now down to 2
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Japan from OS

Looks: One of the prettiest girls I've ever bonked. nice smile and eyes
Body: Nice enhanced tits that are suitable for her frame. slim tight body with a supple ass. great skin.
BJ: Quite normal can't DT. Slow and sensual kind
Painting: Loves it and gets really wet.
Frenching: DFK, but ymmv
FJ: Super tight, and wet too the point my crotch was soaked. Very responsive with great moans and she really enjoyed it. Best view is in doggy with her sexy back. She can't take too hard a pounding so go ez on her.
RTF: She's more GFE than PSE so not really my type, but def for that pretty face and tight body!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1