The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 01:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gehete93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for lilly

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998535

Looks: 9/10 90% close to pic, very pretty, knows how to dress herself, the perfume she was wearing was very nice too,welcomed me with a lacy white dress, both her jugs spilling out

Boobs: 10/10 boob lovers must fall in for this one, one of the nicest and softest boobs ive touched, E cup, fits her frame nicely

Frenching: 10/10. very wet and lots of tongue, frenching non stop throughout the whole session

BBBJ: 10/10. previous bros have mentioned, one of the best bbbj ive experienced in dome1. Her DT with tongue skills are superb, bros that cannot tahan sure CIM

FJ: 9/10. can ride very well, and the facial expression added her sensual moan makes u even want to pump her harder. Did lots of position with her and she's very accomodating to all. Will even ask for my favourtite positions ,which is missionary which i can have the full view of her bounching boobs while i pump her

GFE 9.5/10. started slow but as the session goes on, a lot of hugs and kisses, treat u like her lover

RTF: Definately a RTF candidate

Old Today, 06:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Claimed 2nd blood for new girl Gifzee by Milk Lovers yesterday evening

Looks - same as photos and video, pretty with slight thai tan, beautiful long hair and electric eyes, she is a model back in Thailand Chon Buri

Body - 10/10 no tummy with man made D boobs and eraser nipples to munch on, no baby damage observed, smooth skin

French - 10/10 we frenched like long lost lovers with plenty of tongue play

GFE - 9/10 used alot of GT to communicate but we hit off like friends, is her first time coming to SG to work

Bbbj - 10/10 she can suck for long time

FJ - 10/10 shaved pussy, tight, warm and wet, Gifzee very responsive with alot of expression and soft moans, I managed 2x in 1 hour

RTF - planning 1 next week when Vit M replenish
Old Today, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 2
Bushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud of

Had a taste of Zoey from
Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=zoey

Looks: 9/10 she is pretty and she has that CFM face that made my bro salute the moment she opened door for me

Body: 9/10 s curve

Frenching: 9/10 tongue fights were v good. Not too much. Just nice

Boobs: 9/10 huge cocomelons

Bbbj: 9/10 she's good. Can go deep then make pop sound at the tip of my cock

Fj: 9/10 she can ride non stop. Actually she was the one who worked mostly. Love her high sex drive and her huge cocomelons bouncing in front of me. After doggy and CG, bit uneasy to controll alr. So I pulled her to missionary and did the explosion there

Gfe: 9/10 high sex drive

Rtf: yes, she’s addictive. Can’t get her out of my head
Old Today, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Date: 21 Aug 24
Time: 1030am
Okt: LFT
Lady: Vesica (actual name is Lxxx)
Location: like army 2NTN. Ladies was give order to change from usual "aunite" GL hotel to this apartment (best w nearby indoor CP, with minimum walking. last visit was b4 covid19) 3 girls shared with 1 big toilet. Big and fresh towel. Met and say hi to all 3 girls since no customers yet.(Verified; no bait for LFT girls)

Before start need to thks humbler FR which make me to pre-book her the next morning 1st slot, but diff location as his.

1st slot, i got her bfast meal from nearby MacDonald as shared with okt the day b4. Chit chat and machaim catch up all the way w well conversation in english. I will not give rating unlike my usual FR coz she simply tick all my boxes(esp my favourite boob fuck, bbbj and cim aka face fuck w eyes contact throughout). Most impt i did 2 shot whixh I seldom able to. She did it with top notch gfe w french. I tipped her.
Like what bro humbler said, she is slight meaty(Bakness is 6-7)
Sexy eyes and auto pilot. Take care of her nose, don't push her during bbbj hor. This round manage to take photo with her and okt permission. Upz my rep if you like my live photo. No filter.
(Add photo in a while)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...576&highlight=

Bonus upz my rep if you like my post. I plan to rtf(i never rtf b4, but she worth it) with better 💉 shot.

Last edited by lotongboy; Today at 09:34 AM.
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thank you for your live and real FR so far💪. she shared a lot and want to thank you too. Want to upz your rep but cant " need to spread more rep" 😎

[QUOTE=Humbler;23622947]FR for LFT Vesica

Been a rather crazy week and long time since I’ve FR-ed hopefully i still remember how it goes.

It has been quite some time since I’ve seen Vesica as the last FR I had for her previously was last year and the other shortlist that I have are not available. Decided to proceed with her as I’m very confident that her service and skills are still tiptop or even better than previously as she has her usual southeast asia tour and has quite a number of followers from HK.

(FR previously)
( Click to show/hide )

Upon reaching location she still looked the same and was wearing a red lingerie. Looks won’t reject and body wise sure won’t reject if you’re ok with meaty girls.

Old Today, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998458

Gift from Galaxyxscorts

Look: 10/10 photos are accurate, young and pretty, can't stop looking at her, have chinese actress vibes
Body: 10/10 sexy, smooth, slim, very petite
Boobs: 10/10 previously enhanced but implants have been removed, totally natural now, large soft Cs
French: 8/10 good mix of tender and passionate, remember to shave cleanly before coming
BBBJ: 10/10 slow, deep, strong suction, can suck for quite long
FJ: 9/10 very very tight because of how short she is
GFE: 10/10 very friendly and chatty
gfe gao gao, she is a moaner and pussy very tight indeed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1