The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyglcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Thank bro. Read liao feel so horny and gonna try her later!!!
She blackface some customers, don’t know if her attitude changed. I find it easier to not have high expectations from a first session, that’s why I never book multiple sessions for a girl who is new to me.
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

when I walk past 2 days ago on Sunday, g5 g6 g7 were on the sofa. looks like g7 not popular anymore
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
walao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
She blackface some customers, don’t know if her attitude changed. I find it easier to not have high expectations from a first session, that’s why I never book multiple sessions for a girl who is new to me.

Do you know why? Cos most gals paranoid liao on the recent postings of revenge writings on them regarding raw, some special acts , deep frenching, love bites and what so ever...which woke up the authority and had given them warnings...not only this indespicable act threaten to break their rice bowl, and what worse, service will definitely drop due to all these cheebye pua kay kias postings that made the poorbWLs paranoid..so dont blame the boos...point fingers at the cheebye pua kay kias in here...pui my chao nua at them..think deep, not just the surface
Of a situation.

I rest my case..

Walao
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Samster

walao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
when I walk past 2 days ago on Sunday, g5 g6 g7 were on the sofa. looks like g7 not popular anymore

I am not surprise, all service will drop and more well behave due to paranoias inflicted.. So dont blame the boos...you know who to pui (spit) at. Limpei lun wanna mention names here.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Do you know why? Cos most gals paranoid liao on the recent postings of revenge writings on them regarding raw, some special acts , deep frenching, love bites and what so ever...which woke up the authority and had given them warnings...not only this indespicable act threaten to break their rice bowl, and what worse, service will definitely drop due to all these cheebye pua kay kias postings that made the poorbWLs paranoid..so dont blame the boos...point fingers at the cheebye pua kay kias in here...pui my chao nua at them..think deep, not just the surface
Of a situation.

I rest my case..

Walao
Wa ur English still do powerful wor ..today u no need pang sai ar?
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

30min ago went garden , wanted to look for my regular but she just went in so l left , cos g5 off duty , only g8 on sofa , g16 just came out .the rest all working ..Tuesday night raining tot no ppl ..bobian
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
30min ago went garden , wanted to look for my regular but she just went in so l left , cos g5 off duty , only g8 on sofa , g16 just came out .the rest all working ..Tuesday night raining tot no ppl ..bobian

Paiseh...she was with me...just woke up..blocked sometime with her as i jus got back quite a far moment ago to sillypore. We miss one another deep deep...

Spiderman hhg.

Last edited by walao; Yesterday at 11:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Wa ur English still do powerful wor ..today u no need pang sai ar?

Jist now just laosai..wiped my karchng before texting u...

Walao HHg la..ji siao siao...
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2254 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

You guys better don't make vietbu angry.

Later they HJ you, take out their knife and chop off your kkj.

Haha
Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
You guys better don't make vietbu angry.

Later they HJ you, take out their knife and chop off your kkj.

Haha
Lont worry...i make them happy, i no raw...i good boy..

Walao HHG!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1