The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bearbearxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 23 July 2024

Name 名字: Freya (Teerulover)

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 have sharp features
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid 20s
Body 身材 : 8/10 overall slim
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 big, soft to play with. Nips very good to suck
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10 light kisses
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 7/10 quite enjoyable
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : can really ride and she cummed twice as she really enjoyed my cock
HJ: NA
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 chatty and fun listening to her stories in this line of work
Massage 按摩 : NA

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹Big natural soft boobs
🔹Fun personality
🔹Great company

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes if time permits
Old Today, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Mini
Stable : Seduction

Looks : Exactly same as picture. What you see is what you get

Boobs : Really massive and huge

Service really top tier. She non stop blowjob me for more than 10mins, sloppy blowjob with eye contact gao gao, no complain, no black face. Really super hardworking and service oriented. Finally i feel super hot already, cap on, straight pound her hard and finish my load in her.

Her skills and experience really shines.

RTF : 100% definitely
Old Today, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chicpea is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: Silks
Lady: Ruby
Damage: Super steal $130/90/2

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=ruby

Looks: 9/10
90% resemblance to photos.

Body: 10/10
Small and petite. Totally my type.

Conclusion:
She was quite shy at first, But very fast open up. Not being very experienced myself, she took the lead and was very accommodating to me. She has one of the sweetest smiles I've seen.

Will definitely rtf.
Old Today, 10:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
rogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

LFT - Naomi

Holy shit, this was a girl with the best GFE experience I had so far. Felt like lovers from start to finish. When I was leaving she gave me a surprise back hug, felt like a partner saying bye to me forever. She's young, first time in sg, and not planning to come back in the future.

Looks: 9/10, cute SYT, I have a thing for girls with tattoos so a big plus

Boobs: 8/10, natural B cup, definitely not for boob lovers, but everything else more than makes up for it.

BBBJ: 10/10, can tell she's still new but she was accomodating. Allowed me to deepthroat her the way I like it. CIM.

Body: 9/10, soft and firm in all the right places.

FJ: 10/10, her moans were incredible, could feel her body shivering as she climax.

OVERALL: 5/5 bonk, already planning to RTF. Gave her a good tip for her great service. Please come and support her sumpah u won't regret. Plus this stable is one of the cheapest in the market. Left with my body and wallet happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1