The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Yves
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=985667

Yves Yves Yves...what can I say...I def need to leave this FR for her...

Settling the admin first - Registering for the first time was indeed a bit of a hassle. I don't particularly mind and it does give some assurances on my safety and security. Location was central, parking ample. The room itself was large and comfy. Ensuite toilet was large enough. Nice big bouncy bed.

First impressions of Yves - several beige flags. When I met her, i wasn't quite sure if it was her or not...very oriental looking, petite and a touch too much makeup. Apply some discount to the pics online (but not too much). When we reached the room, she made me shower by myself and she showered by herself also. I was like...ok...this is one of those days...

But after the shower, everything changed...

We cuddle in bed for a while, just chit chatting...she speaks good Chinese while I splattered some Chinese...it was very nice just getting to know her..every now and then, she would caress my dick...slowly trying to get it to attention.

After getting warmed up, I just had to jump into her body - and what a body she has...very shapely, very nicely done boobs, womanly hips, such a round, cute and tight ass, flawless skin. Fuck, her body is just meant for hardcore sex. I was just in sex wonderland kissing her body, boobs and finally to her pussy.

Her pussy is unbelievable - symmetrical, almost pinkish. Clean shaven. I muff dived in, just sucking on her clit, poking my tongue in...her moans genuine, she grips my head, the bed. She cums and squirts twice. That mildly salty squirt makes me go crazy. She puts on a condom, I FJ her but I cannot last. Within minutes, I cum and crash on her.

I'm sweaty as hell, Yves makes me shower...I come out of the toilet and see this nympho lying on the bed...she says that she's not happy I came so fast - I make it up to her, I muff dive in again, she comes 1-2 times more squirting. She says her tank is empty but passes me a vibrator from her side drawer. She turns it on and hands it to me. Between me sucking her clit and the vibrator, she comes more...at this time, I lose count. At one point, her squirt was getting into my nostrils...she's lost herself and I cannot get enough...

Seeing her body this vulnerable makes me rock hard again. She dons me a condom and this time, I fuck the squirt out of her like a rag doll. I start with the usual FJ but grab her ass and shove myself in - She grabs me from behind and pushes me into her. I am literally knocking at the back of her pussy. She says that she wants to doggy - I grab her hips like handles and fuck her crazy. At one point, I had one hand on her shoulder, one hand on her boob and just ploughing into her. The bed is shaking. She shifts position so that I can fuck her from the side...I grab her stomach and fuck her. I finally push her back on the bed and mish her to completion - just ploughing away into her with her face in ecstasy. When I came, she came as well (again). As got up, the bed is wet with her squirt, my balls, stomach and thighs are just dripping. She is just lying there touching herself, checking if everything is still there (haha)...she's in another level...

I don't mean to objectify Yves but this girl is a fucking nympho - her body is meant for hardcore PSE - once she gets into the mood, she just wants to use you to satisfy her. And if this is your thing, I don't think you can find another. This girl is just something else...wow

RTF? Hell yeah. I'm not sure when but I def will. For the rest, her FRs are spot on. Treat her well - paint her like you are digging for oil, be blessed by her showers and enjoy her body. I miss her already...
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post
FR for Yves
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=985667

Yves Yves Yves...what can I say...I def need to leave this FR for her...

Settling the admin first - Registering for the first time was indeed a bit of a hassle. I don't particularly mind and it does give some assurances on my safety and security. Location was central, parking ample. The room itself was large and comfy. Ensuite toilet was large enough. Nice big bouncy bed.

First impressions of Yves - several beige flags. When I met her, i wasn't quite sure if it was her or not...very oriental looking, petite and a touch too much makeup. Apply some discount to the pics online (but not too much). When we reached the room, she made me shower by myself and she showered by herself also. I was like...ok...this is one of those days...

But after the shower, everything changed...

We cuddle in bed for a while, just chit chatting...she speaks good Chinese while I splattered some Chinese...it was very nice just getting to know her..every now and then, she would caress my dick...slowly trying to get it to attention.

After getting warmed up, I just had to jump into her body - and what a body she has...very shapely, very nicely done boobs, womanly hips, such a round, cute and tight ass, flawless skin. Fuck, her body is just meant for hardcore sex. I was just in sex wonderland kissing her body, boobs and finally to her pussy.

Her pussy is unbelievable - symmetrical, almost pinkish. Clean shaven. I muff dived in, just sucking on her clit, poking my tongue in...her moans genuine, she grips my head, the bed. She cums and squirts twice. That mildly salty squirt makes me go crazy. She puts on a condom, I FJ her but I cannot last. Within minutes, I cum and crash on her.

I'm sweaty as hell, Yves makes me shower...I come out of the toilet and see this nympho lying on the bed...she says that she's not happy I came so fast - I make it up to her, I muff dive in again, she comes 1-2 times more squirting. She says her tank is empty but passes me a vibrator from her side drawer. She turns it on and hands it to me. Between me sucking her clit and the vibrator, she comes more...at this time, I lose count. At one point, her squirt was getting into my nostrils...she's lost herself and I cannot get enough...

Seeing her body this vulnerable makes me rock hard again. She dons me a condom and this time, I fuck the squirt out of her like a rag doll. I start with the usual FJ but grab her ass and shove myself in - She grabs me from behind and pushes me into her. I am literally knocking at the back of her pussy. She says that she wants to doggy - I grab her hips like handles and fuck her crazy. At one point, I had one hand on her shoulder, one hand on her boob and just ploughing into her. The bed is shaking. She shifts position so that I can fuck her from the side...I grab her stomach and fuck her. I finally push her back on the bed and mish her to completion - just ploughing away into her with her face in ecstasy. When I came, she came as well (again). As got up, the bed is wet with her squirt, my balls, stomach and thighs are just dripping. She is just lying there touching herself, checking if everything is still there (haha)...she's in another level...

I don't mean to objectify Yves but this girl is a fucking nympho - her body is meant for hardcore PSE - once she gets into the mood, she just wants to use you to satisfy her. And if this is your thing, I don't think you can find another. This girl is just something else...wow

RTF? Hell yeah. I'm not sure when but I def will. For the rest, her FRs are spot on. Treat her well - paint her like you are digging for oil, be blessed by her showers and enjoy her body. I miss her already...
Nice FR bro, up for you!
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

—Removed Post—

Last edited by Kingsmen89; Today at 05:29 PM.
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
xxxxxx removed……..

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 05:41 PM.
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
showhair is a Helpful and Caring Samstershowhair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sofia SNS

Looks : young and resemblance to photos. Long hair with a bit slutty and bitchy look, sure will take a closer look on her at the street.

Body: tall and slender slim figure, no fats and no tummy, toned type with fair skin and a nice huge bouncy ass perfect for doggy

Boobs: Soft, original and natural with sensitive and easy arouse nipple and allow me to squeeze and suck as long as I want.

Frenching: Frenching was decent, slow and steady and she initiated. hot and wild passionate DFK.

BBBJ: Takes her time from your balls to your groin area, very good suction and slurping effect. Good control with deepthroat.

Painting: I saw her sweet pussy my cock when instant hard on. It was nice shaven and delicious. I peel off her cilitoris and gave her a good tongue lashing.

FJ: She was in control of the positions. She park her position well and when i pound her with turbo speed can hear the piak piak sound effect. Very responsive and her moans in my ears make me so hard, i barely can stop!

GFE: It was very high. Feel like a bf being rape by a horny gf who want sex everyday and every time.

Thanks SNS for the arrangegemnt.
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
tauhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: VPremium
Girl: Angela 🇻🇳

OKT: responsive and clear instructions as usual, smooth setup for my 2h session.

Location: same discreet place, but seems like there’s more foot traffic on a weekend afternoon. Climbed several flight of stairs to the room, toilet was shared. Slightly slower drainage for shower area. Room, shower and towel were clean. A/C was facing the bed.

Was greeted by Angela in her OL outfit that is available in the regulars album, looks exactly like her photos. Pretty V-shaped face SYT, with eyes and eyebrows similar to Gal Gadot. Had a few (?) at the beginning, Angela was exuding tired vibes, panting after climbing the stairs, found out that she drank the previous night and slept around MN. Accompanied me to the shower fully dressed, and I showered alone whilst she held my towel and clothes.

Back to the room, Angela layed a clean towel on the bed. She then locked eyes with me as she stripped down seductively, can’t put it into words, but even the pacing of her unbuttoning her shirt had sexual energy. Feasted my eyes on her slim fair-skinned body, boobs were enhanced but very nicely shaped. Not sure if she did the surgery recently, but I could see the darker melanin spots at her underboob, nips were brownish pink.

Some confusion ensued as I didn’t know what she planned to do with the towel on the bed, and had some difficulty communicating with her limited English and Chinese. Angela guided me gently to lie down and she began to catbath my front, from top to bottom. She licked and sucked on my balls before beginning her no-hands BBBJ, it was sensual at the beginning, then it progressively became PSE-style. Whatever techniques you’ve seen in videos, she did it all in ascending levels of shiokness. After I survived through her repertoire, she capped me and began to ride me in CG. I thought it would hurt for her since I didn’t do any foreplay, but I saw several tiny droplets on her bush, just before she inserted me in. Angela’s CG style was long and relentless, similar to her BBBJ, as she rode me I could feel juice trickling down on to the towel. I pulled her closer to me, and she laid her head on my shoulder as I thrusted from below, but Angela still moved her hips and matched my rhythm as I alternated between deep long and rapid upthrusts. She moaned uncontrollably into my ear whenever I thrusted deep and paused in her pussy. As I sensed that she was reaching, I picked up my pace until she came and stopped her hips. When she sat up, her long wavy hair was slightly in a mess. Actually I didn’t know that she had her first O, but when we did other positions later, I realized that she doesn’t have spazzing kind with moaning outbursts, but rather the quiet O with pussy clenching and labia engorgement. Poor girl went through a really long round with me as I didn’t know, so I didn’t time my shot with her O.

It was my turn to be in control, we swapped positions and continued in missionary. As I brought my face closer to hers, Angela turned her head to the side, so I decided to attack her nape and ear* as I pounded the depths of her pussy with slow long strokes. Could audibly tell that she was getting high, so I gently tilted her chin and brought her lips to mine, initiating in DFK. As we swapped saliva and entwined our tongues, Angela would sometimes stick her tongue out for me to suck, before we went back to the normal DFK. I pounded Angela in several missionary variations, spread eagle>open pincer>side, and finally increased my pacing to her moaning in spread eagle as she reached again.

Flipped Angela over, and we continued our tryst in doggy position-bassett hound variation. Before I inserted into her, I kissed and licked the entirety of her spine*, which got her high as she moaned out a long ascending pitch. I controlled the angles as I pounded her from behind, shifting my knees to get low and being more upright. When I found her sweet spot, I increased my speed and slammed into her pussy. Angela moaned loudly uncontrollably and started grasping the sheets, while I got my hands busy by squeezing her back and small bubble butt. As I grabbed her thin waist and fitted my hands snugly against her hips, I ravaged her until she reached again.

At this point we were both a sweaty mess, and I hadn’t fired my first shot. I decided to remove the cap and try servicing Angela. I began exploring her body for other erogenous zones, her boobs felt kinda hard so I didn’t squeeze it with strength and instead played with her nipples. Licking didn’t seem to enact much of a reaction, so I headed south. Kissing and licking places like the back of her knee*, inner thigh, pubic mound, and finally her pussy that wasn’t shaved with a small bush. No resistance, so I propped a pillow under and prepped some tissues at her buttcrack as I ate her out. Angela likes her painting like how she dishes out her BBBJ, so I teased and licked and flicked and twirled until she grasped the sheets and came again.

The shower was occupied, so we just laid in bed and cuddled for awhile. Then I think a thought suddenly came into Angela’s head, she started to BBBJ again. But this time, when I signaled her to come up because I wanted to 69, she gently pushed my hands aside and starting pulling out her repertoire of deep throats. Holy fuck did it feel good, that’s when I realized she was determined to make me CIM. But for some reason my dick was on form today, so I got my chance to 69 her. Won’t go into the details, but after she came again, she went back to her relentless BBBJ and I finally had a mind shuddering CIM. She didn’t flinch away even though I felt that I was firing copious shot after shot, I could feel my warm cum filling up the entirety of her mouth, she tried to keep everything in while she released my cock in a sucking motion. I passed her tissues to spit it in. Angela started to clean up and went to shower first while I sat in a daze. There was still some time left, and Angela laid in my arms, gently caressing. Not sure if she fell asleep and took a quick snooze, but the silence was broken by my growling stomach, and we both burst out laughing. We put on our clothes and she sent me off with a peck on the lips.

I was only expecting a session with a SYT with GFE, but I experienced that plus a PSE sex with a JAV worthy BBBJ and CIM. Angela is a gem and I’m surprised that I didn’t see any FRs on her.

Fun fact, besides the tattoos seen in the regulars album, Angela also has a full back tattoo of a dragon that looks a bit like Haku in Spirited Away, shrouded in flowers. I normally don’t really like girls with tattoos, but I felt that Angela’s were artistic and very aesthetically pleasing.

*weak spots
Old Today, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: V Premium
Lady: Yves

Wanted to RTF Izabelle but couldn't match my timing but boy was I glad to secure a timing with the flavour of the month, Yves instead.

I can only attest to the many bros before me and can only say Yves is definitely deserving of her legend status!

Yves is unlike any Viet I've met and has a voracious appetite for sex. Definitely not for the faint hearted. Nothing fancy about her BBBJ technique, just plain slobbing away at my rod like a cock hungry slut that made my entire tool wet and left me begging for stoppage before I erupt on her face.

I told Yves it was time to service her and helped myself to her lovehole, rubbing the clit vigorously while eating her out and flicking her rock hard nipples simultaneously till the inevitable happened. A warm gush of love juice came gushing out.

Without going into too much details, capped on and fucked like animals for the next 7-8 minutes, alternating between cowgirl and missionary and changing positions everytime I came close. Just pure adrenalin. Had wanted to walk over to the full length mirror for doggy but I didn't want to waste precious seconds not having my cock in her haha.

Laid her down for missionary where we DFKed for the longest time while pounding her with slow and deep strokes before I reach breaking point. Can't take it any longer and told her "我要射了" before I giving her the hardest beating I can muster while letting out a long drawn "ahhh!~" before we came at the same time, a finale that will be etched in my memories for a long time. I was pleasantly surprised when Yves proceeded to suck me clean after removing cap.

It was a mindblowingly good session filled with slutty PSE that I can't wait to book her out for a 2 hour session next. Till then, I have a few others in my list to slowly check off in the coming week. A session with Yves is guaranteed high octane action and dare I say, more intense than a brutal leg workout at the gym. Highly recommended for bros who haven't tried.

Thank you bro @VPremium once again for the arrangement.
Old Today, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
tauhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
A session with Yves is guaranteed high octane action and dare I say, more intense than a brutal leg workout at the gym. Highly recommended for bros who haven't tried.
I trained leg day 1 day before my session with Yves, only recovered from it yesterday. lol
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking at all these FRs for Yves, I am really tempted to book her immediately but should save my bullets and vit m for the coming Jap legend hopefully timing wise can match
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauhuay View Post

OKT: responsive and clear instructions as usual, smooth setup for my 2h session.

Location: same discreet place, but seems like there’s more foot traffic on a weekend afternoon. Climbed several flight of stairs to the room, toilet was shared. Slightly slower drainage for shower area. Room, shower and towel were clean. A/C was facing the bed.

Was greeted by Angela in her OL outfit that is available in the regulars album, looks exactly like her photos. Pretty V-shaped face SYT, with eyes and eyebrows similar to Gal Gadot. Had a few (?) at the beginning, Angela was exuding tired vibes, panting after climbing the stairs, found out that she drank the previous night and slept around MN. Accompanied me to the shower fully dressed, and I showered alone whilst she held my towel and clothes.

Back to the room, Angela layed a clean towel on the bed. She then locked eyes with me as she stripped down seductively, can’t put it into words, but even the pacing of her unbuttoning her shirt had sexual energy. Feasted my eyes on her slim fair-skinned body, boobs were enhanced but very nicely shaped. Not sure if she did the surgery recently, but I could see the darker melanin spots at her underboob, nips were brownish pink.

Some confusion ensued as I didn’t know what she planned to do with the towel on the bed, and had some difficulty communicating with her limited English and Chinese. Angela guided me gently to lie down and she began to catbath my front, from top to bottom. She licked and sucked on my balls before beginning her no-hands BBBJ, it was sensual at the beginning, then it progressively became PSE-style. Whatever techniques you’ve seen in videos, she did it all in ascending levels of shiokness. After I survived through her repertoire, she capped me and began to ride me in CG. I thought it would hurt for her since I didn’t do any foreplay, but I saw several tiny droplets on her bush, just before she inserted me in. Angela’s CG style was long and relentless, similar to her BBBJ, as she rode me I could feel juice trickling down on to the towel. I pulled her closer to me, and she laid her head on my shoulder as I thrusted from below, but Angela still moved her hips and matched my rhythm as I alternated between deep long and rapid upthrusts. She moaned uncontrollably into my ear whenever I thrusted deep and paused in her pussy. As I sensed that she was reaching, I picked up my pace until she came and stopped her hips. When she sat up, her long wavy hair was slightly in a mess. Actually I didn’t know that she had her first O, but when we did other positions later, I realized that she doesn’t have spazzing kind with moaning outbursts, but rather the quiet O with pussy clenching and labia engorgement. Poor girl went through a really long round with me as I didn’t know, so I didn’t time my shot with her O.

It was my turn to be in control, we swapped positions and continued in missionary. As I brought my face closer to hers, Angela turned her head to the side, so I decided to attack her nape and ear* as I pounded the depths of her pussy with slow long strokes. Could audibly tell that she was getting high, so I gently tilted her chin and brought her lips to mine, initiating in DFK. As we swapped saliva and entwined our tongues, Angela would sometimes stick her tongue out for me to suck, before we went back to the normal DFK. I pounded Angela in several missionary variations, spread eagle>open pincer>side, and finally increased my pacing to her moaning in spread eagle as she reached again.

Flipped Angela over, and we continued our tryst in doggy position-bassett hound variation. Before I inserted into her, I kissed and licked the entirety of her spine*, which got her high as she moaned out a long ascending pitch. I controlled the angles as I pounded her from behind, shifting my knees to get low and being more upright. When I found her sweet spot, I increased my speed and slammed into her pussy. Angela moaned loudly uncontrollably and started grasping the sheets, while I got my hands busy by squeezing her back and small bubble butt. As I grabbed her thin waist and fitted my hands snugly against her hips, I ravaged her until she reached again.

At this point we were both a sweaty mess, and I hadn’t fired my first shot. I decided to remove the cap and try servicing Angela. I began exploring her body for other erogenous zones, her boobs felt kinda hard so I didn’t squeeze it with strength and instead played with her nipples. Licking didn’t seem to enact much of a reaction, so I headed south. Kissing and licking places like the back of her knee*, inner thigh, pubic mound, and finally her pussy that wasn’t shaved with a small bush. No resistance, so I propped a pillow under and prepped some tissues at her buttcrack as I ate her out. Angela likes her painting like how she dishes out her BBBJ, so I teased and licked and flicked and twirled until she grasped the sheets and came again.

The shower was occupied, so we just laid in bed and cuddled for awhile. Then I think a thought suddenly came into Angela’s head, she started to BBBJ again. But this time, when I signaled her to come up because I wanted to 69, she gently pushed my hands aside and starting pulling out her repertoire of deep throats. Holy fuck did it feel good, that’s when I realized she was determined to make me CIM. But for some reason my dick was on form today, so I got my chance to 69 her. Won’t go into the details, but after she came again, she went back to her relentless BBBJ and I finally had a mind shuddering CIM. She didn’t flinch away even though I felt that I was firing copious shot after shot, I could feel my warm cum filling up the entirety of her mouth, she tried to keep everything in while she released my cock in a sucking motion. I passed her tissues to spit it in. Angela started to clean up and went to shower first while I sat in a daze. There was still some time left, and Angela laid in my arms, gently caressing. Not sure if she fell asleep and took a quick snooze, but the silence was broken by my growling stomach, and we both burst out laughing. We put on our clothes and she sent me off with a peck on the lips.

I was only expecting a session with a SYT with GFE, but I experienced that plus a PSE sex with a JAV worthy BBBJ and CIM. Angela is a gem and I’m surprised that I didn’t see any FRs on her.

Fun fact, besides the tattoos seen in the regulars album, Angela also has a full back tattoo of a dragon that looks a bit like Haku in Spirited Away, shrouded in flowers. I normally don’t really like girls with tattoos, but I felt that Angela’s were artistic and very aesthetically pleasing.

*weak spots
Up points for you.
Old Today, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Well written FR bro. 👍 Looking forward to more 2h reports from you.

Quote:
I trained leg day 1 day before my session with Yves, only recovered from it yesterday. lol
Hahaha mine was back day today with heavy deadlifts and rows just before Yves. 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1