The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any senior bros tried the spa at Hougang Ave 1 mentioned in HC thread? Seems nice from the pics, but at the same time worry it will be like the spa from Serangoon and Potong Pasir.. Haha.. sponsored thread are always worrying~~
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3564 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
When I don’t tip a ML
ML: 亲爱的,下次见哦!

When I tip a ML $10 (2B3R)
ML: 这么小气,才$10!

When I tip a ML $20 (2B4R)
ML: 垃圾,凑个整数会死吗!

When I tip a ML $30 (3B)
ML: 动手动脚,又摸又舔,才给$30小费!

When I tip a ML $70 (4B)
ML: 这色鬼肯定不怀好意,这么点小费就想上我!

When I tip $500
ML: 这萝卜头,哦不是,是小帅哥还不错,人还可以,得试试钓一钓他!

So either don’t tip, else go big!

I poor boy might as well keep the $ for my Cai png.
Awesome!!! exactly! so don't TIP
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
When I don’t tip a ML
ML: 亲爱的,下次见哦!

When I tip a ML $10 (2B3R)
ML: 这么小气,才$10!

When I tip a ML $20 (2B4R)
ML: 垃圾,凑个整数会死吗!

When I tip a ML $30 (3B)
ML: 动手动脚,又摸又舔,才给$30小费!

When I tip a ML $70 (4B)
ML: 这色鬼肯定不怀好意,这么点小费就想上我!

When I tip $500
ML: 这萝卜头,哦不是,是小帅哥还不错,人还可以,得试试钓一钓他!

So either don’t tip, else go big!

I poor boy might as well keep the $ for my Cai png.
I know of vanilla MLs who will indicate those who gave her 200, and will offer this group with DFK, FN or 5G

Agree that small tips don’t work, don’t need to waste money
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HanniBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://i.postimg.cc/JnbTFDh2/LX03.jpg

Visited the abovementioned ML/FL in RnF, JB. Her photos were legit. She is known as Lan Xue in RnF. (I could likely visit RnF playground once in 2 weeks. Will try out two MLs/FLs, one at a time, during a visit) Some of you may recognize her as she has been in Sg for more than a yr. Known as An Jing, she mostly stayed at a Novena condo unit for a long time. I visited her when she was an ML, but ended having fj with her for $300. She continued to advertise at that price in TT. I have never revisited her in Sg. Presently, she is an FL in JB for RM300 per shot. I had a go with her today, not knowing it was her at first. This milf has maintained herself very well - still having a slim and very sexy body for this 1.66m tall gal. Her natural B+ boobs were very well nurtured, much better than before. Showered together with you, cleaning your dick thoroughly, but no other action. Can do sexy fingering, boobs massage, loving bj, allow painting of pussy etc. Also can kiss/french more freely and passionately (YMMV). For those who can go over to JB, I think she is worth the visit. I shall rtf her. It's certainly value for money!

(She is not allowed to re-enter Sg, because she went back to China too frequently while having a workpass and therefore was suspected of doing some illegal activities. It has happened to another ML whom I knew)
Bro can share contact or listing?
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
i wish to know is genuine or not also.
picture and video seem too good to be true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1