The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
equine is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthrea...&highlight=114

FR for 114
NOOKY

The pictures in her profile don't do her much justice. In the pics, she looks grumpy and like a real mean bitch, but when you meet her in person, she's like the sweetest girl next door (with braces). Her English is pretty good, so there was a lot of connection between us. If you can speak Korean, she's good at it too. So she was able to make me feel at ease, make some nice jokes to warm up the atmosphere, literally I felt good being with her.

Booked a 90 min session with her and enjoyed most of it. Had a hiccup where she came to pick me up at the lobby, and then when we went to her room, the room key didn't work! Had to go back down to the lobby to get it exchanged.

Location: Convenient, but about 10 mins walk from MRT. Street parking available, but maybe hard to get. Room not bad. Towels bring your own.

Looks: 9/10. She looks much better than in the photos, but with the Thai tan. She is really cute, and smiles so much more in person. Wears braces, if you're into that kind of thing, which explains why she doesn't like taking pics with her smiling. You'll never reject for sure.

Boobs + Body: 8/10 Despite being 24 she has a body that's closer to 19 or 20. Her boobs are good and natural cup B, fondling them is nice and perky. She's really petite so if you like that. Body is not a stunner but reminds me of the girl next door. Not fat not thin, just right. You'd definitely fuck her for sure. Oh yes, a little warning her forearms are hirsute.

Sex appeal factor: 7.5/10 Again I will say she's similar to the Girl Next Door, but she does provide very good GFE. She dresses well, not the sexy professional wallet-assassin you will get from Brix.

BBBJ: 6/10 Not very experienced. Lack of suction and only basic working up and down the shaft slowly. Was expecting more pump and licks and even some ball sucking, but this was not it. I will attribute this to inexperience. But at least it felt good, filled with innocence... so think of how your first love gave you a blow job, at least this time it's not in some dingy stairwell.

Kissing: 9/10 Nice pecks and kisses, some frenching but it's not passionate-crazy smooching away. For some of you demented folks, her braces taste good. First GFE feels. Definitely no DFK feels.

FJ: 9/10 Now this is where she shines much better. She's tight, and did quite a lot of work. She started off mounting me, then doggy, then lotus, then doggy, then missionary, and then back to mounting me again for the finale. We also did some aerials here and there, as she's quite petite and light weight. She was so petite, I almost turned and wanted to ravage her like an animal...

CIM: Yes, but no swallow. Took up most of it and then scampered to the toilet to unload.

RTF: Yes for sure. She only has like a week left? But after doing it the first pop with her, I had that guilty feeling that I just "deflowered" my first love in high school kind of feeling. So I spent the rest of the time chatting with her hugging etc... Yes a waste of money I know I should have shot a 2nd time.

Guys, if you like the GFE for a cute and petite girl that looks 95% like what you see in the photos, go for this girl. Just don't expect commando service like a pro-pro!

Last edited by equine; Today at 08:10 PM.
Old Today, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Layla

Like others have mentioned, she speaks TW accent mandarin. When I complemented that she looks half like Angelababy and half like Vivian Hsu, she say 哪有...我哪有她们漂亮. She is fully assimilated into the Chinese culture of humility sia. 555

Anyway, must also give kudos to the okt for letting me pay him via promptpay cos I forgot to bring cash. Haiz 人老了就是这样. So must give 10/10 to BP69 for his accommodating services. Towel and location/room wise also quite good, good balance of convenience and discreetness.

In terms of lady's service and GFE level both are 10/10. She rubbed her soft natural boobs on my body to warm me up and proceeded to give nipple j, bbbj and fj. Her body is like a dancer, slim with perfect tits and ass, baby-like skin and laser-shaved bald pussy. If I had not fucked for a week or more I am sure I would've cummed prematurely lol. Too enticing (smells heavenly also) and nothing that can distract u from cumming too fast. After I finally cummed from 5 mins of humping her in standing missionary position (4th position already) she say 不累吗。 这是我第一次从前面被人站着干,你好强哦. Her signature move is putting your thumb into her mouth to lick and suck during fj, which she did both times during missionary. First time encounter FL who can or initiates this

Only thing I felt missing from the whole session is she didn't whisper into my ear 老公操我 like what other bros mentioned. Maybe she's reserving this phrase for repeat customers, who knows. Anyway she is confirm RTF material, just felt like I have bonked too much in the past month to think abt having sex for the rest of the month and she may be leaving soon. I regret not discovering this gem earlier and reserving all my sperm for her lol. Btw she is fully booked every day so may have to book at least 1 day in advance.

Last edited by psycosium; Today at 07:05 PM.
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
mouthfck is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthfck is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthfck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

21 yo Berlinda from Lust365

Saw her photo while I was browsing web and her smiles immediately caught me
off guard.

Pretty and petite. May not be liked by boob lovers but her service is damn solid. Start kissing from shower till we came out. Help me dry up too.

Bbbj, was just nice and sweet. Nothing crazy. Just very sensual and passionate.

She confirm syt tight and easily wet. I tried special with her and oh man. My bro jumped in joy the moment I penetrated her. It’s like ‘freedom’ bros. I kn buay tahan all the way, I waited for her to cum first then I unloaded on her body.

Damage at $120/45/1
Old Today, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 7
Alien6969 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlien6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wa..special is risky.. play safe .not worth that moment of freedom
Old Today, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Umbra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoCai View Post
dont really matter to us, it's not illegal for us unless the fl is underage then it's a different story.
I understand that we are not liable for any criminal charges, but I’m sharing this information just in case AV conducts an investigation by reviewing the chats, especially if the numbers are registered under our names.
Old Today, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
equine is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Wa..special is risky.. play safe .not worth that moment of freedom
An OKT told me that the girls nowadays take pills that prevent any sort of transmission. That's how they can do SPECIALS. The pills are very cheap from Thailand.

I read that there are Antiretroviral Therapy available that suppresses HIV to be active, preventing transmission. But not sure if it's 100%? And what about the rest of STDs? And does it mean the girls ALREADY have HIV?
Old Today, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Blink from OneSiam

Looks: 10/10, There is not much I can complain about her looks, one of the best
Body: Slim with an S shape, a nice bubbly butt, with a bit of tattoo here and there
Boobs: natural soft big C
BBBJ: started during the shower. Then after shower instructed me to go sofa, then give me another bbbj, what a foreplay and damn shiok
FJ: after all those BBBJ, caps on and missionary her

It's my 3rd time with her (I got her on her previous trips). She is friendly, has a nice attitude, and is a very gentle demure girl.

RTF her on Sat and Sun, as I cannot do two shots within 90 minutes anymore
Just to add on, she also has a pair of big puss in the boots eyes, a fair skin tone as she is from Chiangmai and a perky ass.
BBBJ me in the shower and sofa, kept going on and on till I instructed her to go to bed for FJ. Her pussy is not loose after one week here (shiok).
She is still as gentle as ever. Will try to RTF her again for doggy (didn't doggy her even I visited her umpteen times).
Old Today, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud of

RTF Oishi
Stable: GMC

OKT: 10/10 it’s been very long since I book with him, easy transaction.

Saw that GMC post of her coming back. Straight away texted OKT for a slot. Her teasing/cat bath before the BBBJ is the best on my list. She was licking every part around the dick and balls, even the bikini line area. No one could dethrone her skills. To the bros that have not tried her, be prepared to lose to her mouth and tongue skills!

For a hot milf, I must said her body is well taken off. Even those in the 20s will lose to her. She don't look her age seriously.

Didn't last long for first shot cus of the teasing built up from the cat bath and teasing. Redemption for my second shot.

Overall: To bros that going to booked her, try your best to pleasure her first. Making her cum was beautiful as she didn't had sex in awhile. That also means her pussy is tight and be gentle. For the old timer you guys might know her as Opal

My own Girl Tier level:
S: Pim(Onesiam), Felicia(GMC), Chili(Onesiam), Oishi(GMC), Autumn(Onesiam)
A: Peachy(Poisan), Sisley(GMC)
B: Donut(GMC), Xeline(Xfactor), Raine(GMC), Fang(Royal), Paris(Royal), Panji(TRL)
C: Gina(Thaifairies), Chicha(Onesiam)
Old Today, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 2
Bouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=julia

Quick review for
Julia from Lust365

Looks: 10/10 she’s pretty but I mean yeah who can resist with this ass and hips😜🥵
Body: 9.5/10 hourglass body shape
Boobs: 9/10 B cup
Catbath: 9/10 slow, licked my neck, my nipples even my thighs (didn’t thought it will be that good)
Bbbj: 9/10 she sucked well, no teeth. Can dt
Fj: 9/10 high sex drive. High energy level. Accommodated all
Positions I want
Old Today, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by equine View Post
An OKT told me that the girls nowadays take pills that prevent any sort of transmission. That's how they can do SPECIALS. The pills are very cheap from Thailand.

I read that there are Antiretroviral Therapy available that suppresses HIV to be active, preventing transmission. But not sure if it's 100%? And what about the rest of STDs? And does it mean the girls ALREADY have HIV?
Yes. Those pills protect the person taking it from HIV transmission but does not protect the person fucking her without protection though. Imagine got sperm infected with HIV swimming around the pussy, will kena or not? Anyone's guess is as good as mine.
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

FR for Patti of FoxyThai
Looks :7/10 , looks decent. won't reject
French: So so, not much tongue.
Body : 8/10. Young body, perk breasts. like a big B or small C. Blemishes on her back. Not smooth.
BBBJ : 6/10 Feels so so, suction can be better i guess..
FJ : 8/10. Great stamina, can ride for very long. Won't change position if you never tell her to.
Overall: A young girl that is very green in the trade. Still a good bonk.
RTF : Maybe

Bed is a bit small. She is very hardworking. She mentioned that her english is bad, so not much communication. Took very long for 2nd shot but she just keep riding and later switch to BBBJ and handjob to finish off. Feels bad to make her do for so long.
Old Today, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 2
Magellan56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagellan56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagellan56 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

June ( Silkstockings )
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=june

Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg, definitely same girl

Body: 9/10 petite, small waist. Boobs not that big but perky.

Bbbj: 9/10 she knows what she is doing as how to treat an angry cock

Fj: 9/10 her moves are pro moves. Felt tight like sucking my bro inside her

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1