The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

#FR for Richy, Geylang

From the SBF forum, a Bro tried Richy and recommended her service level and attitude to me. So I decided to give it a try.

OKT: 10/10 Foxy Thai Very responsive, easy and quick to book. Clear instructions.
AREA 地区 : Geylang
Name 名字 : Richy, Thai. This is her 2nd visit to Singapore. She knows some English, but we communicated in Thai for the entire session.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 6/10. Her face is similar to the photo. Photo appears slimmer and prettier.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 27, and she does look it.
Body 身材 : 6/10. Not a skinny model type. Have meat for grabbing and really hard pounding.
French : 7/10 she allows Frenching. Mainly a lip sucker, not so much duelling tongues.
Boobs 胸部 : 36C, The boobs are all natural, but flabby. Nice suckable nipples and she enjoys it.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10. She spent a long time on my nipples then slowly worked her way down to my cock.
BBBJ 口交 : 9/10. Catbath ended at my cock. She deep throated my cock all the way into the base, that felt great. At the start, deep slow methodical rhythm, very wet very enjoyable. Faster and faster and faster. Then she began sucking my balls, then back to deep throat. 4 rounds of this. Would have been perfect score if there was head twisting.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. During the initial shower, Richy asked me if I enjoyed seafood, specifically oysters, I replied I eat all kinds oysters (hoi). Hence, after my BBBJ she lay back and opened her legs for me to enjoy my supper of oysters. Was nice and wet, not hairy. No smell.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. The main event is the fucking. After the long painting session, and her legs were quivering, I climb on top of her and began fucking. Richy was really wet.
Midway, fucking I pulled my cock out and shoved it into her mouth where she expertly gave me more BBBJ.
I did not want cim, so went for more painting and fucking until I finished.
GFE 女朋友感 : 7/10 she really liked the small oranges I brought for her which helped create a conversation about something. But GFE to me us hugging and cuddling before and after the sex. We did get along well, but not like girlfriend and boyfriend. Just friends talking.
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 Richy is not for those who want a pretty young thing. She is a nice lady, treats me well and fucks me well. This is all about the good fucking service, literally.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Maybe, if I am nearby. It was a fun session. Lots of laughs and good sex.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Currently Dome 1 have many interesting ones that my cock and tongue wants to try.

Date / 日期 : Mid July early night
Old Today, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
geigroutte is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Tesla (GC24)

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Tesla
French: Yes, more tongue than kiss type
English: good
Looks: syt
Body: slim, tight young body
Boobs: Natural soft with nice nips
BBBJ: Yes nice comfortable
FJ: Nice to bonk with moans

Overall: Finally got to try her after seeing her for so long and indeed she is syt, slim and pretty. She put in some effort and chatted a bit although maybe we didn't have much chemistry so I felt her gfe was lacking a bit. Still worth a visit.
Old Today, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993981

FR for Dora
From Flirtygirls

Look: No landmine or bait switch, video presented by okt and she looks beautiful. She has the OL look

Boobs: Natural, her pointer nips very sensitive. When I lick and suck will have soft moans coming from her.

Massage: Must Try! Damn solid not those piano type. Took a power nap and whole body feel relieve

Bbbj: Suction was strong. Lick my whole shaft with her slummy saliva. Covered every depth of my tools. Very hardworking that can blows for long. First shot cum in her mouth smoothly.

Fj: Wet! No gel needed. After foreplay. Caps on! Fuck her deep and hard in missionary her moans real loud and she can french too

Overall worth my time and money. Will arrange a RTF soon.
Old Today, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
Nusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993458

JOLIN from GALAXY

In need to suckle some tits. Jolin's pair of soft, smooth wobbly boobs did not disappoint. Am extremely tired after work.
Her BBBJ was exceptional!!
Catbath down ur body, flicking her tongue over ur nipples, working round the balls, thighs and just teasing u by not sucking ur cock. This gal got pattern.

Once she starts her BBBJ, my cum starts to tumble in my well sucked balls and wanna erupt out liao.
Quickly flipped her down to suckle her tits while rubbing her pussy.

It's well shaven and it's fully enclosed kind of pussy!! U only see 1 line!! Need to pry open to see her cute clit! First time see tis Grade A pussy. Paint to my heart's content.

After tat stood on the bed ask her blow me. She die die must put my balls in her mouth first b4 sucking the dick. Haa.
Face fucked her and she never complain.
Farked doggie and cum in no time. Her ass can cushion hard pounding.

After showers gave me a massage (Top 3 by my standard). Focusing on the neck and head. OMG.. Top class.

2nd round told her I still soft n tired after her superb massage. Told her just BJ and HJ will do. She finished me off by grabbing my thighs onto hers, tit farked me. Then use oil for HJ. 1 hand pumping my cock, the other hand stroking up and down my ass, fingering my anus. She heard my moans and soon she was poking her finger into my ass.
Usually I cannot cum twice. But when she pumped my cock harder and pushed her finger into my ass deeper, I shot my 2nd shot out and my cum landed on my chin.

Haven't finish yet!! Cleaned me up. Ask me Sat on side of bed. Massaged my neck and shoulders somemore!!!

Aren't she a darling!!

I came out zhun zhun 90 min. I think most of the time is massage leh. Lol..

Not for slim babe lovers but I know there are bros who like meaty and busty babes!
Got to agree with you bro. She's a great darling 👍
Session with her really great. Boobs lover have to fall in.
Her attitude and service definitely will not disappoint us

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1