The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sinkieboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Pipi

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/pi-pi-massage/

Looks:
- Similar to the photos, first two photos are the most accurate. If I had to provide a discount percentage, maybe 5-10%
- Tall, slim, and with sizeable tits
- Especially pretty when you are looking up at her and she tilts her face slightly, gazing at you with her big and seductive eyes!

- Quite close to the MRT station exit, 3-5 min unsheltered walk
- Closest sheltered waiting area is the bus stop outside the MRT exit

Massage (YMMV):
- Was pretty good, relative to the handful of MLs I have tried (I have only tried MLs that were highly recommended at the times I checked this forum)
- Targeted an extensive number of muscle groups from top to bottom; excellent post-IPPT relief

Sensual (YMMV):
- Began with the nails-crawling around my genitals when I was lying down. After facing up, cuddling and roaming began
- Executed in semi-nude
- 4G roaming
- Realistic GFE cuddling as she lies by your side and on you
- Can suck / lick / squeeze her nipples
- Can do long lip kissing
- Rest of sensual was quite similar to those offered by all MLs I have visited so far (licking your nipples, kissing your neck and cheeks, moaning etc)
- Very hardworking and patient with HJ

Negatives (YMMV)
- The negatives are very minor, IMO, but I am including them here for a more balanced review
- There was no conversation at all during massage, not even a comment on how skinny I am, an experience which deviated from all my visits to previous MLs — even a known "ice queen". This left me sort of not knowing what to expect from the sensual. However, she got much chattier after I faced up and the sensual was good.
- A brief (~ 15 - 20) seconds of phone usage during the transition from massage to sensual.

Other Comments:
- For YMMV context, I am a slim built, early 20s Singaporean Chinese male
- She told me she will RTC (supposedly for good) in January 2025. So if you are interested in visiting her, you have until then to do so!

RTM: Yes

If you find my newbie MR useful, kindly up my rep points, thank you!

Last edited by Sinkieboy; Today at 09:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1