The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Anything is possible in JAV, including granny sex, so if these ladies want to earn something, its up to them and the studios.

There's a lot of 'uncensored leak' JAV videos now - most are normal AVs that were run through a 'de-mosaic' machine, but its only a matter of time before someone releases an AI app that will clear everything.

Then a was a massive server hack around 2019/2020 of the company that does the mosiac.. so a lot of older videos are out there without any mosiac.. this is why a lot of older AV actresses are 'back' in the limelight
Yep so true. I am aware of the "uncensored" de-mosaic issues. With the falling yen as well, I think we are in a very lucky position to be able to experience with a JAV actress.

The de-mosaic thing is just an extra topping on the cake. The real cake is having the opportunity and buying power to experience services of JAV actresses.
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Did she ever asked you to join her exercise session? She did asked me to join but told her that i would only be doing the stationary bike. She could actually be a fitness instructor easily. During her 2nd visit, can really see her hour glass body shaping up.
Erm. I’m twice her age lei, and she was too focused on sex to want me to do an exercise workout

I knew how to push her buttons, so she asked me to schedule my visits for later at night to enjoy herself, think I once managed to make her cum six times?

She had screaming orgasms, but I couldn’t work out how to make her squirt.
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Omg thanks for the info on Naho Ozawa! I had to google to see her upcoming work. Definitely one I fapped to in my youth.

I agree with you. Although some of them are way past their prime, got to remember that we are no spring chicken either. To have a chance to see them again performing in a comeback or possibly a chance to fuck them is akin to seeing an old flame rekindled.
I see you're a man of culture. 👍

Remember cumming so hard to her videos back in the days that the 3-4 layers of tissue I was holding broke. 😂

Really looking forward for her upcoming work to be released as I couldn't find her old videos in good quality. Also, she has a scene with Taku Yoshimura. This man has completed the entire rosters of S1, SOD, Faleno, Prestige and more. Lucky bastard!

Hope to really see some of these actresses come to our shore.
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Erm. I’m twice her age lei, and she was too focused on sex to want me to do an exercise workout

I knew how to push her buttons, so she asked me to schedule my visits for later at night to enjoy herself, think I once managed to make her cum six times?

She had screaming orgasms, but I couldn’t work out how to make her squirt.
Hahaha. Maybe we were into exercising, thats why she asked.

Yeah. She is always wet every session.
6 times??? You're a legend bro.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Hahaha. Maybe we were into exercising, thats why she asked.

Yeah. She is always wet every session.
6 times??? You're a legend bro.
She’s multi osgasmic, could come three times in a row. I remember she liked me eating her out as I knew how to suck/slurp her clit while rubbing her G-spot with two fingers, then she really liked cowgirl and asked me to slap her tits while she was coming.

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.p...postcount=5305
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1