The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermbank View Post
Bro, able to share damage?
Contact for DD same as MM?
Send me a private message.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never tried squirtle before. And seeing so many good samster review fast hand fast leg book slot
Old 05-10-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting if TT ever come back
Old 08-10-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12134 / Power: 63
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
spermbank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my oh my, I really don't know where to start on this FR!
Please ups my points if you feel wet after reading below

I'll just have to start with the chronical order.

Got my appt and made it to the east, there's a large carpark couple of mins walk away. Waited couple of mins and given the instruction to the unit.

Door opened and a cute and petite lady wave me in from behind the door. Once stepped into heaven, GFE 300%!!! Lead to the room to unrobe and shower. Whole time addressing me as husband and rubbing me. Showered alone and making sure im sparkling clean.

Returned back into room and MM start rubbing me and hugging me and place my brotherhood between her butt from behind and started doing squats LOL if you can imagine. My hands reach out to the front and cups those melons (I believed little enhanced but feels soft).

Slowly she positioned herself on the bed while im standing and BBBJ starts, then she wispher into me asking which package I want. Of course I wanna try them all.

Soon after I was summon onto bed and pose as doggy then she perform her cleaning ceremony and AR....lol. It's nice but Im still not use to AR so I ended it prematurely. Moving on to my turn to service her, she lay on bed while im squatting at corner of the bed. With her tube dress off but that tiny butterfly panty on, I slip it aside and started painting. She gave well and clear instructions on how she like it and when she about to...... she squirted down my neck 5-6 times!!!!! Not kidding.

With her warm juice all over my body she instructed me to lay down on bed instead. She started her catbath and BBBJ.....then again she wanted me to paint her again. She sat on my face and squirted another 4 times!!!! Now my pillow and hair are wet!!!!

I sat up and start rubbing her abalone using my hand and brotherhood. So extremely GFE and she kept me lubricated with her juice, more warm juice squirted onto my balls.

She stopped me and came ontop of me and use her pussy to rub my brotherhood. That cow girl view with the rubbing caused her to squirt another 3 times as I can feel the warm juice flow down my balls....lol Finally I surrendered and unloaded.

She got down of bed and knees weak. Never Ive been in a situation that room and bed ended in a mess and super wet!!! Beware of wet floor, slippery. What a fabulous event!

Ok now the boring part on stats :
Look : 7/10, maybe in early 30s round and petite. Abit kinky to me as resemblance of my friend.

Body : C/D believed little enhanced as looks too round but soft to touch. Her butt damn power, loves spanking and rubbing. MM should be standing about 1.5m

Service : Honestly no need to summaries with above details.

RTF : Yes for the wet wet wet experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1