The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
DarkPandaPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Just write the names la. What’s so secretive. It’s not in Sg.
Haha ok
Old 01-06-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Here are my findings for my 5D4N adventures:

1) Yuri Spa
Proper massage spa. Massage was really good. No GQ. But my therapist had big boobs

2) Little Tokyo PART 1
To find the place, you can ask Google.

First store that I walked pass is {illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}. There was only one young girl outside and she did not seem like a massage therapist. Saw a bunch of ladies looking bored, sitting near the entrance. Read reviews online that standard had dropped. So skipped.

There were many massage shops nearby. BUT the two spa that stand out were Kawaii Spa and Sky Spa. The ladies were dressed in white color Ao Dai and some of them were super "enthusiastic".

I obeserved them for one night and came to the conclusion that both had the same boss (I saw some of the them moving from one spa to another).

On the next night, I chose a girl that looked super cheerful and ok looking. I like cheerful girls because I think service would be good.

Entrance fees is 500k. Service is 2 million. So total 2.5 million VND.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: Slim
Skin: After ao dai was off, skin was not skin
Boobs: Looked big. After bra is OFF, boobs were sagging
Kissing: She dodged
Foreplay: 4/10
Room: 2/10. For the money I paid, I expected a nice room. It was a old looking room and was hot
FJ: 6/10
Conclusion: Average. Not worth the $$$. I had better experience in JB and other HCMC trips

YMMV. If you like french kiss like me, you maybe disappointed! Skip and thank me. Save 2.5 million VND and use elsewhere!

By the way, after talking to the girl,{illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}had the same boss but had better rooms. The towel that I used in the room had the words "{illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}" printed.

To be continued...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2024 at 04:42 AM.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

3) Little Tokyo PART 2
There were several small lanes in between the stores. I cannot remembered the lane names.

My expectations were low. After I walked into one of the lanes for a few mins, two massage ladies were GRABBING my arms, wanting me to go into their massage spa.

I was stunned and tried to free myself. While "escaping", I saw a bunch of bars with ladies sitting outside. Whenever I walked pass the ladies, all of them seemed to think I am "food".

I literally had to run. If you had money and loved to drink, probably you would loveeee this place. Some girls looked cute.

While walking around the main streets, I saw two Japanese guys talking with two ladies. One ladies had very short skirt. When their conversation ended, I followed the lady. She walked into this place called "Black Swan Pub". If Japanese guys talk to the ladies, I thought this place maybe good.

I spoke to one of the ladies (Vietnamese). It was a drinking place and I had to buy ladies drink for them to stay. Due to language barrier, I did not stay.

Last edited by DarkPandaPrince; 01-06-2024 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

4) Quỳnh Anh Spa & Nail (In Bui Vien Street)
Saw a cute SYT. Chose her for massage. 250K VND.
Massage was at level 2, curtain type. I was like the last customer.
Massage was average. After flipping over, I asked the GQ myself. There was only HJ offered. She did not quote me a fixed price. But gave me some suggestions.

I did mention that I wanted to kiss her. If she allowed kissing, I would give a better tip. She took off her top and began. Perky boobs. While she was doing HJ, I hugged her and kissed her on the lips. No resistance

It was a very cute feeling. I don't feel it was commercial. After finishing, I gave a 700k tips. She looked so happy

Young girl. No dodging when I kissed her. Perky boobs. What can I ask? Definitely my best experience in my trip. It is better than spending 2.5 million doing FJ with a lady with sagging boobs. Read my previous reviews.

If you like my sharing, please kindly up my points Thanks!
Old 01-06-2024, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPandaPrince View Post
4) Quỳnh Anh Spa & Nail (In Bui Vien Street)
Saw a cute SYT. Chose her for massage. 250K VND.
Massage was at level 2, curtain type. I was like the last customer.
Massage was average. After flipping over, I asked the GQ myself. There was only HJ offered. She did not quote me a fixed price. But gave me some suggestions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Just write the names la. What’s so secretive. It’s not in Sg.
Any name ok except the illegal non-sponsor fruit store which mentioned too frequent and why must sbf used to help their biz...next time mod will remove your post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-06-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Now this is the most important part: if you join as a member, the discounts are huge - all normal room charges are reduced to 900K, girl charge normal. So for a 120 minute session, the cost is only 2.4 mil.
I supposed you visited BLC this year? And 2.4m is member price w/o FS? I am thinking of visiting the place and was shared it’s 2m entry + 2m to the girl for FS 120min 1bbj + 1 fs + 1.6m room with private jacuzzi so total 5.6m. Not sure if I was quoted a foreigner price or prices doubled in just a few months?
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Any name ok except the illegal non-sponsor fruit store which mentioned too frequent and why must sbf used to help their biz...next time mod will remove your post...
Mod, thanks for update. Will take note next time
No more fruit spa review
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Samster

Some other tip to share:

If you run of money and want to change money at Ben Thanh area, forget about Ha Tam Jewelry. There were many people there when I went.

Try this:
Thu đổi ngoại tệ Thiên Xuân
Address: 38 Đ. Phan Bội Châu, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

For SGD 100, they gave me 1,887,000 VND. Google rate was 1,886,600.98 VND.

And not much people there. I was like 2nd in the queue.

Do give a try if you are frustrated with the long queue at Ha Tam. Spend the time on chionging instead
Old Today, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPandaPrince View Post
Mod, thanks for update. Will take note next time
No more fruit spa review
Not too long ago before Covid-19...so many were posting about the massage shop in PNL...what happened now...

Then after covid-19...posting about illegal non-sponsor...so obvious trying to attract business without paying sbf and yet try to hao lian...will not last long becos hcm image was to clean up illicit sex biz...

When all the forum talking about one shop then let's see how long can last...the former party chairman and deputy chairman of hcm had been removed and prosecuted for not carrying out duties...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1