The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

got recommended this place by one bro..went there, parked at basement and went up to the shop...quite secluded..asked what kind of services they have...waxing, massage, facial etc...choose massage for 1.5hrs @$80, reasonably priced...took off my clothing and then see no underwear on the bed..so no choice wear own...then the ml came in, introduced as Apple..did not really look at her as I was facing down...she then put a long towel over my body and ask if I want to remove the underwear as it might get stained by the oil...ok then..she did all the massage moves until it went to the butt..she was basically moving her hand in and out of my crack...cannot tahan already, then signalled to face up...she was also very gentle with the hardened rod, and then I see the face, my rod softened a bit..a bit old to my taste, maybe late 40s..she tried to revive it but only shortly...then she offered her breast to me and of course I toll it and imagine she is a beauty..soon I erupted..although sher looks department scored low in my opinion, maybe there is something you might be interested...her nipples looked to be hidden...need to suck very hard to get it out...extra pricing also not nice, quoted $170...I doubt I would return..
Old 22-08-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
extra pricing also not nice, quoted $170...I doubt I would return..
3b2r for hj and top roam? That's very expensive... u got nego with her? Maybe can share the location if other bros also kena so sharp knife
Old 22-08-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Visited Linda ex BMC at her new Geylang road shop. She is the only one waxing there. Boyzilian nicely done, great GFE and sensual aftercare. 68 entry + 50 tip. Will return.
Bro, can share contact?
Old 22-08-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 12
onestop is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronestop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
The moment i get an Wechat message from the Ex-BMC Angel that she is back to work in SG, fast hand and fast leg book an appointment and travel down to AMK.

After almost 1 year never see how somehow she look for attractive. This is a new Beauty Spa only have IPL for waxing. Surprising is it cooling and not very painful as she adjust the heat. Love the feeling of her handling and adjusting your tool and get tease for being so hard that affected her waxing. First time doing IPL and get hard as i tried IPL at BMC Ai En is was so painful that i have to stop the waxing.

Of cos after waxing added on wow her magic finger make me laugh to muffer by moaning.

She deserve a FR from as i only share good things.
Bro can share ctc and dmg please!
Old Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelee1 View Post
Visited this outlet located at CQ yesterday for waxing, can’t remember where I saw their ad but decided to try becoz the girls quite pretty and their waxing service at $60 only.

Entered and was attended by a young sweet voluptuous viet girl at the counter, one look at her dressing can know this place confirm have special😂. Since I didn’t book appointment she randomly chose a girl to attend to me and there was a shower in the room. Fast forward, a pretty and petite prc walked in named *iu*iu.( Looks better in person than pic). she was wearing a snap buttoned top with yoga pants . I did some talks with her and since it was my first time waxing the pain was over the top. But way she caress, wax, hug and kiss my pelvis after every pull was mind blowing! She even pull my hands in her yoga pants and let me feel her pussy, explaining to me how my skin will feel like after waxing. 🤯 Fun session with her, fast forward after waxing 2 options HJ or BJ and I chose the 2nd. Immediately she pull off her snap button tops and her perfectly shaped boobs were popping out. She slowly started to kiss my neck down to my chest and took the whole dick into her mouth.(Uncapped). After deed, told me to come back and find her, don’t need to say waxing just book appointment for 1 hour can already and damage still $60.

Dmg: 60+100 (hj 80/bj100)
Looks: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Place has free parking and there are about 5 girls to choose, will try the other next session😊
Sure return 👍🏻
Bro can share ctc. Thanks in advance!
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reddangkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw how frequent need to re-trim the hair or had to keep them at very clean stage once cleaned?
Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NerdZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Good to know that C**** Beauty have drop their price for special or maybe is this ML only cos the last time i went was quoted 150 for BJ
Hi bro can PM contact for this shop. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Niikii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Octopus123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Looking to get it done in Malaysia is there any bros here have done it in jb?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1