The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
domperignon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Malay ML Bella under SLG (not in the website but touted in the Local Massage Directory thread)

Massage was 20mins. She did this set of pressing and rubbing from neck to the back then to legs and back to the neck and repeated over and over again - quite a strange experience.

No teasing whatsoever. Turned around, oiled up and tugging begins. Told her to slow down and she didn’t and I asked if she’s rushing and she got defensive 🫤. I took over came within mins and left.

She has this promo where you pay $10 more for 30mins more and frankly it’s a sham. Room is filthy as well 😬
Old Today, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

This week more free liao so went to visit 4 regular MLs... didn't want to try new MLs cos got too many short term $150 HJ ones... also 2 of them just came back so had to "report" to them... so the below comments based on multiple visits

Mango (Zara) as usual best for massage and I find her so regularly. I had to beg her to stop sometimes cos my old body can't take it as used to be. Tutu isn't listed so no need to say much other then she is consistent and her location most suitable for me.

I like the looks of Pipi but however still felt disengaged after so many visits. She doesn't shortchange on time so massage and sensual sessions were not hurried. However something felt lacking after the sessions, maybe just going through the routine? For the distance I probably won't make the effort to meet her unless no choice.

Likewise for Antong I don't really like her current location... she did improve a bit after moving here - however it is back to square one in term of service and engagement after her recent short break. Kinda went back to the beginning, not much going on beside her looks. It's like playing a game never save then the PC crashed and have to restart again... not worth doing it all over for me... too much of a hassle.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Today i wanted to have a good massage and JG but realised ling si no longer listed. Saw recent MRs for Zara and decided to try her instead, nice lady, i explained because of my work hours, only can turn up late evening and i wish to go for 2 hour package and she agreed.

- location good, discreet and carpark just beside, a short walk from mrt also
- she looks like the pictures maybe even better in person, although not syt, but definitely pleasant looking
- She's really small size and slim but her massage packs a punch, even told me if not enough power she can try her best to full strength, probably because of my fatty size as she initially told me i'm the biggest size customer she had recently and need to adjust the massage bed if not hit the wall liao, but there's no need to full power for me, even had to ask her lighter a bit on certain part.
- Full 1 hour massage on proper massage bed, sore and shiok.
- Afterwards switch to normal bed, first time for me trying prostate massage by poking into backside, it's not painful or uncomfortable in any way, but had the feeling of being unable to hold my urine and feels like it's going to drip out anytime when she's digging and pressing
- When it comes to the JG massage, she warned that it can get quite painful and indeed, i felt it especially when pressing around thigh areas and when tugging on the balls.
- When it comes to the cycle of trying to get it hard again, her hands can work magic and it was super shiok but cannot shoot yet, then this continue for a few cycles alternating between pain and shiokness before she say can shoot liao and ended with hj.
- Overall a very rejuvenating experience, will go back once in a while
Old Today, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Toothpaste should be not too bad then my experience.. I once kena the ML used the wrong oil.. she miscue and took the sprain massage oilment which is damn hot and spicy for my hj. I screamed immediately as my whole kkj was burning. Damn!
During Covid, ML use alcohol wipe to clean after I shooted. Probably not as hot as oilment but still have the uncomfortable burning sensation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1