The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old 30-09-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Sharing 2 awesome VP girls with bros here.

1) I met Gigi this afternoon having booked her since yesterday. Was looking forward to it as she had good photos and reviews from other bros.

Was definitely not disappointed when I saw her. She is very pretty in an adorable way, with large eyes that give her an innocent appearance. She is also blessed with a great body, tall and slender with nice skin. Breasts are natural, although I would estimate them as B cups instead of Cs.

Service wise it was very basic compared to the service queens in this stable. She does not help to shower, which I am totally fine with. BBBJ was normal but she approached it in such an earnest way that made it extremely arousing.

On to FJ and I can only say that she gives off a very vulnerable impression, like making love to a virgin. Hence, I gently plowed her in one position only but was pleasantly surprised that she was extremely responsive and came at least three times. I had a very satisfying orgasm myself.

2) By evening time I was looking forward to meeting Gigi again, unfortunately she is understandably popular and was already fully booked. Decided to try another lady, and having read the reviews of several bros, including my recent idol Kingsmen bro, I opted for Jazlyn.

When she came to pick me up, I was secretly rejoicing because she looked like the better photos in the album. This is one gorgeous beauty and she had a rocking body to match too.

If I have to pick anything to complain about, it would be that her breasts are enhanced (but thankfully not completely hard) and perhaps her face too (but nothing too extreme).

What drove me crazy was her soft mouth and tongue, which was tailor made for giving blowjobs by the heavens. And her skin was snow white and truly silky smoothy. And an extremely tight pussy that gets even tighter when she comes.

Nothing else I can write will add to the other bros' FRs, but the action was just incredible from start to finish.

While I was initially worried that I might have difficulty finishing due to the session with Gigi, in the end I am thankful for the earlier session because otherwise Jazlyn might have made me finish too soon. While Gigi was like making love to a virgin, Jazlyn made me feel that I was the virgin.

I think both ladies are likely to RTV soon, so I would highly encourage all bros to visit them. But please leave a slot for me
Old Yesterday, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Jazlyn (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium
Bro thanks for your RTF review for Jazlyn. You are very fast, the weekend barely just ended. I also plan to RTF Jazlyn as her service quality and experience is record breaking. I certainly am not as experienced as you with 20 years under your belt, but I am certainly glad I am getting the opportunity to experience such legends one after another at this day and age.

Good to learn that Hazeline might be returning next season, a well deserved break and let our bros edge from the anticipation for her return. Personally, I am waiting for Mayu from Fanza bro stable to return as well as I missed her the previous round.

I'm surprised to see so few reviews for GiGi, thanks RagingBison for posting one. Frankly there are too little days in the week and too little money to get all the limited-time girls that are available these few weeks. First world problems where overwhelmed with choice.

Heres to a great week ahead, bros.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Army_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicole SNS

Looks: Looks like the picture. In real life, looks much better. Young with blonde long hair and a sexy eye with big smile

Figure: very well maintained fit curvy slim body. Very flexible too. One tattoo and the forearm area. Fair smooth skin with sexy meaty ass.

Boobs: Bigger than my palm, fondle as much as u want, firm and nice for me to feel. A nice fit to her body frame and nipple was sensitive and easy arouse.

Pussy: Sexy sensuous clean shaved smooth V shaped pussy with small flaps, easily wet with no smell. I gave her a haven likes tongue action and she responses well and i enjoy my time licking her.

Frenching: Auto and it was wild,hot and passionate it was very good, licked you all over and then all the way DFK.

BBBJ: Fantastic sucker. Lick and suck balls, deep throat I practically face fucked her for a good 10 min. She will not stop till you tell her

FJ: Very Satisfying fj, tight and wet pussy. Been switching position, cowgirl first switch to missionary and doggie very accomadative. Pound her deep and hard when doggie position, her moans filled the whole room. She follow my pace and tempo till I release my cum handsomely.

GFE: Feel being love by her and she was attentive to my need and totally no commercial feel and was able to strike conversion well with her.

Rtf: Yes, she is a gem that i surely will rtf
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 3
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngreckless View Post
Girl: Hazeline
Agent: VP

Reading all the guys reviews I had to try this gem. Just as all the bros were saying absolute stunner. Sexy car mag model type face, fit body wrapped up in that black dress with them sexy arm bands was a sight to behold. She definitely keeps her body in shape and likes men that are fit. Luckily I just came back from a chest/shoulder day and had a pump.
Lovely FR bro. Yes Hazeline is top. I love green girls. Looking forward for more of your FRs
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CASHBOX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Bro thanks for your RTF review for Jazlyn. You are very fast, the weekend barely just ended. I also plan to RTF Jazlyn as her service quality and experience is record breaking. I certainly am not as experienced as you with 20 years under your belt, but I am certainly glad I am getting the opportunity to experience such legends one after another at this day and age.

Good to learn that Hazeline might be returning next season, a well deserved break and let our bros edge from the anticipation for her return. Personally, I am waiting for Mayu from Fanza bro stable to return as well as I missed her the previous round.

I'm surprised to see so few reviews for GiGi, thanks RagingBison for posting one. Frankly there are too little days in the week and too little money to get all the limited-time girls that are available these few weeks. First world problems where overwhelmed with choice.

Heres to a great week ahead, bros.
Looking at the great FRs and images I can't wait to try her too!
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 3
Treyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of light

Stella - SNS

I saw Stella last time she was in Singapore and she is as beautiful and sexy as ever. Beautiful features, feminine and voluptuous (not overweight) she’s also a very good and engaging lover. Will come back again.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Lancomez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLancomez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first attempt on Mongolian lady Arjuna

A very beautiful young lady. Similar as photo posted. Adorable sweet smile with big eye and she look to be in her early 20s. OKT was honest as there was no switch and bait and market as another country lady too.

Super fair skin colour with tight and slim body figure with small waist, a nice ass and soft Orginal natural boobs.

After simple soaping and bathing, proceeded to bed for some foreplay. We start to French, it was passionate and DFK all the way. I was getting aroused in no time.

BBBJ was sweet and sensual. Every inch of my rod she ensure covered. Great suction with slurping effect and with lots of variation with deep throat.

Pussy was cleanly shaven and quite sensitive, tight and no weird smell. Very wet and juicy. Very horny as she moans softly and easily wet just by playing her love button.

She capped me and we started with woman on top, lowering herself onto my fully erected 2ic. The scene was incredible as I feel like fucking a gf that you hadn't met in a while.

We switched between multiple positions, missionary style was the best. Her fucking and moaning expression was in full pleasure.

Her GFE feels was real. Like a real gf and bf. I feel i am addicted and KC by her already will RTF her.

She said will be leaving soon, so bros who want her can catch her soon.
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancomez View Post

A very beautiful young lady. Similar as photo posted. Adorable sweet smile with big eye and she look to be in her early 20s. OKT was honest as there was no switch and bait and market as another country lady too.

Super fair skin colour with tight and slim body figure with small waist, a nice ass and soft Orginal natural boobs.

After simple soaping and bathing, proceeded to bed for some foreplay. We start to French, it was passionate and DFK all the way. I was getting aroused in no time.

BBBJ was sweet and sensual. Every inch of my rod she ensure covered. Great suction with slurping effect and with lots of variation with deep throat.

Pussy was cleanly shaven and quite sensitive, tight and no weird smell. Very wet and juicy. Very horny as she moans softly and easily wet just by playing her love button.

She capped me and we started with woman on top, lowering herself onto my fully erected 2ic. The scene was incredible as I feel like fucking a gf that you hadn't met in a while.

We switched between multiple positions, missionary style was the best. Her fucking and moaning expression was in full pleasure.

Her GFE feels was real. Like a real gf and bf. I feel i am addicted and KC by her already will RTF her.

Oh damn she looks hot. Please send the link of the thread, I did not know Mongolian girl can be so pretty like msian girl.
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
Bro, unlike you I don’t have such a good lobang (20 year old fb). That’s y need to outsource haha.

Hope your session with Feyonce was great too.
Sorry if I came across like I was bragging about my FB - it wasn't my intention. Was really just trying to say how well-written and enticing the FRs were. And yup had a good session with Feyonce. Only regret not trying her earlier because it's only human nature to have ORD mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Karena (VP)

Decide to try a new girl that have no FR here yet. Karena picked me up in the exact outfit as her new video. She look closest to the video but need to add a few years to her face. Nice height around 165cm and curvy body.

Quickly dressed up and i opened the door myself and she asked me to wait, she approached me to hugged and kiss before I leave. All in all karena is a max GFE type of girl, worth it for bros to try if you're a boob lover, tomorrow is her last day so don't miss out!
Nice FR bro! Was wondering both about the lack of FRs about Karena, and the lack of FRs from you recently. Both questions answered! Guess you must have been too busy in Dome 1 eh haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancomez View Post

Thanks for the contribution bro! Just upped your points. Was wondering about her looks cuz her face is censored. Maybe I should give SNS stable a shot one day.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Was wondering about her looks cuz her face is censored. Maybe I should give SNS stable a shot one day.
Arjuna looks pretty good from her photos (uncensored) in SNS' telegram. Definitely safe and worth a punt. I can also vouch for the Kazakh chicks having tried one of them.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post

Nice FR bro! Was wondering both about the lack of FRs about Karena, and the lack of FRs from you recently. Both questions answered! Guess you must have been too busy in Dome 1 eh haha
Yes bro haha! I dont write FR in dome 1 cause that stable we all love is already so hard to book, plus it's more fun here because of all the bros

You've been busy too, looking forward to your new FR soon!
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh man what a write up! Seeing her tomorrow and can't wait. But goddamn. What a hard act to follow.
Hope you will have/had a good session with Jazlyn bro, looking forward to seeing your FR 🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Sharing 2 awesome VP girls with bros here.

I think both ladies are likely to RTV soon, so I would highly encourage all bros to visit them. But please leave a slot for me
I agree with your reviews and recommendations as always bro 👍
And thank you for your kind words 🙏 The respect is mutual and myself and I am sure a lot of the other bros here look up to you as one of the OGs who have completed the VP A-Z list. Hopefully I will find good enough VP girls to take the remaining vacant letters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Thank you bro 🙏 With a gem like Jazlyn it is better to catch her for a RTF sooner rather than later. Hope you find time to meet her again soon bro and looking forward to your FR. It seems based on bro VP’s TG channel that Jazlyn will be leaving our shores sooner in 5 days’ time instead of the 8 that I understood and shared in my FR for her.

And yes bro the supply and variety of girls that we are seeing nowadays thanks to the good work of bros @JAVgirls, @VPremium and @FanzaSG (and many others) is really amazing as compared to when I first started out. I remember the days of having to wait for bro Iconick’s girls to come to our shores for an amazing release with them. We are certainly much more well taken care of today and even spoilt for choice with the number of D3 girls on our shores.
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Girl: Hazeline
Agent: VP
Thank you for sharing your FR on Hazeline bro, I have upped your points 🙏
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
MrPeh22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrPeh22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kudos to bro SNS Stable: SNS
Lady: Lia
Look: Innocent, young, sexy, alluring with long hair
Body: hot curvy tight body figure with smooth skin and hot bouncy ass
Boobs: Soft and natural which are nice to grab and suck on.
French: Went from light kiss to intense and passionate wild fight.
BBBJ: Suck me like a pro! Keep going non stop for EST. 10mins. No teeth feel and handsfree. Painting: cleanly shaved with no smell. Super wet and tight too.
Fj: Responsive and good moan, ok with any position and no issue with long bonking
GFE: Strong GFE. service oriented and willing to please, not a time watcher as well.
Overall: I finished as an extremely satisfied man and worth it

Kudos to bro SNS
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Arjuna looks pretty good from her photos (uncensored) in SNS' telegram. Definitely safe and worth a punt. I can also vouch for the Kazakh chicks having tried one of them.
That for sure, and also SNS is honest and reliable. Did not fake Mongolian as Korea.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1