The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:54 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Honest to goodness, it was you who triggered me to read and reply.

Meeting ML who goes FN on their own, I really don’t have the luck.
Other than this, I don’t know whose luck is better.

The Rod (no pun intended) song you shared is one of my favorite….. no prize for nailing why it is my favourite song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Buddy, Is it the mentioned of broken recorder or me that trigger u to reply. LOL

I think you have much better luck than me.
And you do remind me of my teenage days hearing Rod Steward.

Sorry to the young folks out there. But this is a very nice song which I like in those days.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
SLG reputation is down the drain.
but without SLG, which other sites? they are all worse
Old Today, 02:15 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42565 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
but without SLG, which other sites? they are all worse
SLG is still the best site amount the worse. Just pay 120 and ti kum lor. Sometime hit the jackpot and get a Grade A gal to unlock.

Actually paying 120 to "inspect" the gals is very cheap lah. I go pub, paying tips already cost me a few hundreds. So, what is 120?

Only those 120 guys will feel the pinch.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
lousydk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Stop visiting her for awhile first, ignore her. Separate this play with your actual life, seen too many guys obsessed with the ML as they showed me the chat history, damn stupid… some guys just so dumb that they keep giving money because they dw the ML to leave sg
it's a difficult decision once you are in too deep but totally necessary
i started young even before i reached 20 years old, young, dumb, stupid and looking for love, it's was a really hard lesson both emotionally and financially
looking back, luckily i can still laugh if off as i dont have so much at stakes to be lost at that age
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1