The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
slimmytea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Simple Fr For Cartoon From SS

Looking for a SYT and yes she's just 20yo.
Her Passport posted on their TG Legit.
Cheeky Bubbly Cheerful Girl.

To Keep It Short,
Busty Natural girl, Hardworking Girl, BBBJ is good and a young commando that can takes all.

Makes her wet Which is easY
Very adventurous.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...hlight=cartoon
Old Today, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1911 / Power: 14
Dark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant futureDark Angel has a brilliant future

Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815
Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts

Got a msg from Galaxy that a new gal with extremely good and no horse run service just arrived at his stable.

Fast hand fast leg made an appointment and went down to meet up with Tammy. Location is about 10mins walk from the nearest mrt. So very convenient for those who don’t drive. For those driving, there’s a carpark nearby.

Reached the hotel and msg the okt my shirt colour and waited for a while before I was given the room number. Took the lift upstairs, knocked on the door and while later, a cute babe opened the door. She was all smiles and when I entered the room, she gave me a hug and later helped me undress.

She then led me to the bathroom which was quite large but the shower area was small. The shower head was something you see at the swimming pools which was wierd to say the least. After bathing, she helped me dry up and proceeded to give me a bbbj that alternated with deep throat. This gal can really eat cock. Deep throat to her is like drinking from a straw…I asked for 69 and she turned around and thrust her shaved pussy into my face. I then proceeded to give her a good tongue lashing while she sucked my little brother like a lollipop. After her pussy started dripping water, I asked her to cap me and we started with her on top.

The view when she is on top is amazing. Imagine a long haired babe bouncing up and down like an energizer bunny and her hair keeps swaying around. After many minutes of bouncing, she asked me to do her in missionary. I then flipped her over and thrusted deep into her. With every thrust, her face grimaced in estacy. Seeing how she was enjoying it, I began to thrust harder & faster till I finally unloaded all my soldiers.

First round done. Rested a while on the bed before making my way to the bathroom to wash up. Back on the bed, she hugged me and asked if I was tired. Being the man that I was, I told her that I’m not tired at the least and I can go on without resting. She looked at me and smiled and I knew that she knew that my legs were already like jelly.

After a couple of minutes, she started kissing me and then we started frenching. After that she asked me to stand on the bed and she took my limp little brother in her mouth and started a tongue twisting BBBJ which felt amazing. I held her head with my hands and started pumping her mouth…going faster and faster. Damn this felt shiok. And she can really take it deep and hard without any complaints.

This time I wanted to doggy her so I got her to go down on all fours after capping me. Looking at her wet, shaved pussy, I immediately plunged my rock hard little brother into her inviting hole. This position is really one of the best. Tight hole, tight butt, slim body, long haired babe…superb combination to say the least. I finally managed to cum after what I felt was an endless humping expedition. By this time, my legs felt more jelly than jelly…and I had to make my way slowly to the bathroom for the final wash up.

My personal ratings:
Looks : 8/10, pre milf but looks will grow on you
Body : 9/10, very tight and fit body. Don’t feel an ounce of fat on her
Boob : 32A, small hand sized pair of boobs with very sensitive nipples
French : 8/10, can do light frenching. Probably will be open to deep tongue frenching when you become her regular
BBBJ : 9/10, pattern more than badminton. Great for bbbj lovers. You won’t be disappointed.
FJ : 9/10, very wild, able to take super hard pounding, one of the best
Pussy : 9/10, shaved, very clean and no smell, extremely tight
Massage: 5/10, able to do light massage if needed
GFE : 9/10, really tries her best to make you feel like a king and she’ll serve you like a king
RTF : guaranteed chop & stamp
Overall: 9/10, one of the best service oriented babes around.
UP List:badboys,Love6969,KaraII,SK3636,Saislingapore,Lemon 2,HRHorniness,Jay chou,Ktvbuddy,KnowItAll,Meijipcc,Mplover,Truthful, bk4ever,jjmagic,justanewbie,the old nite,mattjb,222nge,Vivianchow,szczesny,dbhh,Super0 0,BigBird123,Passerbyer,Cloudy80,Hanster,nitecrawl lerr,wally888,SimplyUnperfect,
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=996753

108 = OKT Nooky

Very Selective and decide to book 108

TLDR - Chiobu with tight pussy that blow me till CIM.

OKT instruct well and responsive replies. Once lay my eyes on her, my cock steam.

Room was very nice for bonking. Good atmosphere. she came towards me started chit chat with me and start stroking me. And I was looking at her boobs I started grabbing her boob and is nice to handle on hand, sucking her sensitive nips while her hand massaging my rod. She then went down to give me the BBBJ I cannot tahan and shoot inside her mouth within 2 mins.

Break time. cuddling on bed, she lie on my chest, chatting and sometimes using google translate.

2nd shot Missionary she was tight and wet, no KY needed, fucking her deeply till she moan and grabbing my hand tightly. Told her to swap I want doggy she is very onz and she told me her favourite position, and I whack her damn hard till my cum is out. Whole session was sextisfying

Bros will easily be KC by this one. Shes a very smiling cheerful girl. No regrets. 100/100.

Even the recent FRs on a new stable I went to try aint as good as other bros claimed to be and I can assure this girl will get you head over heels. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1