The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Ok. My apologies I guess you did your best. Giving 100k THB is too much if she really loves you. I think shes just testing the waters unto you if she can live outside the night life and I believe after all she realizes that she needed the money bro. Just try another girl and youll move on in no time or we can drink it out if you want, i know a place where a lot of thai girls hang out. Just pick, have fun and enjoy being single haha
Side track abit... pls share the place to pick up thai girls... im sure many of us can use this to get over their heartache and move on easily...
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Wow. Average cum in 15 minutes. Salute you bro. I wish I can do that and do not have to bear the grunt of my gf suspecting I am not aroused by her anymore. Agreed on your last statement.
Yah. Need to train for that. You should be in your 30s I guess. Your gf is Singaporean gal I suppose? From my personal experience, not many Sporean gals are willing to suck dry when cum then swallow.

I get especially turned on when the gal were to suck me dry and swallow. On seeing that, it makes my dick still stay hard even after I cummed. So back and forth, I can just keep continuing.

But only the first may 2-3 shots still got more sperm, after that there is not much left anymore. But still feel shiok lah.

PS : Another tip is that Avocado milk shake helps make our cum a bit sweet.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
To the TS who mentioned 4k/mth, trust me bro. Once you give 4k, she will start to ask for more and never be satisfied. We must remember these girls can earn way more in the flesh trade, easily, and they do not give shit about morality nor their body nor std risks. She had you by the pinkie, and threatened you by barring you. Whatever you encountered, I had too as well as given more. I probably encountered hundred of barring even over slightest disagreement even when I am not in the wrong. A girl who truly loves you will never torture you physically or mentally. End of the day, the more you learn to let go, the more she will come to you instead, if she indeed loves you.
This is the thing about relationship. Plus the "Lost in translation", plus the lousy internet connection, there will always be misinterpretation.

If you are always the one that initiates the texting, this is also one possible red flag.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1