The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Super Sunday with NiuNiu

+852 6741 4132
Old 09-06-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all

Slots Disappearing ... evening slots still available

WhatsApp 852 6741 4132 soonest to book one
Old 09-06-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jm80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not your usual SOP FR. Just my feel. Had a great experience, and I'll be back for more!

Saw the good reviews and decided to give it a shot. Was hoping to relive the golden days of PRC mongering if you know, you know lol.

Opted for NiuNiu. I'm a service person more than just pure looks. Well, I wasnt disappointed. Boy, just that Kingly DG feeling Is enough (ok discount abit. We are in SG, 20 yrs later, after all. Haha.) The patience & service. You just dont get shit like that from entry level girls or flower vases.

And TS. He was kind enough to change the timing for me when my CO suddenly sprung an errand on me. Cheers to TS. i appreciate the patience in waiting & effort. HenessyXO thumbs up 👍 to your stable and your patience. I'll be back!
Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM
Samster

Monday Slots Still Available

852 6741 4132
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 8
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fron36 View Post
Finally had the time to visit NN recently. Place is in relatively quiet neighborhood, within walking distance from nearest station.

Similar to lioncity bro with some slight differences:
Very welcoming with beautiful smile and helped with undressing. Served me water cos of warm weather and I was sweating from the walk.

Went to shower together after undressing, shower was so enjoyable with lots of teasing and soapy body rubs. after shower, she helped to wipe dry with towel and lead me to the bed. Pretty, slim figure with some abs, nice perky tits...

Catbath all over, AR, BBBJ... Her teasing made me super hard.

Very responsive when riding, tight squeezing... accommodating with changing positions

Ended with CIM with clean up BJ.

Solo showered and helped with dressing. money spent well worth.
Please take care of her
Can I check is the phone number belongs to NiuNiu or Lina?
Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToSuck View Post
Can I check is the phone number belongs to NiuNiu or Lina?
Come Suck and U will know is whose 🙂
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Visited Niu Niu:

Service is unparalleled. From the time I stepped into the shop, she took off my shoes and socks and guided me to the room. Helped me to undressed and we showered together.

Got a BBBJ in the shower and she towel me dry before starting a 15 mins massage. Pressure was okay and started action.

Location is super discreet. She requests for selfies for verification but it is understandable.
Happy Man on Monday with unparalleled service
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Samster

Wink Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Released Monday Slots

830pm 9pm 10pm Niu Niu

+852 6741 4132
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Samster

Last Slot 930pm ... maybe 1030pm also can meet
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

Had a session with NN and out of the years and places I've been to, she has to have the highest level of svc I've experienced.

If any bros got any objections or comparisons I'm open to try it and see.

Started from her patience to remove my clothes and shoes even though I know after work the smell is not ok.

Shower was done together with a lot of teasing and the massage was done well with adequate strength.

For svc, Catbath covered every nook and cranny including AR and the sounds coming from beside got the mood on. The finale FJ was very accommodating and felt very good and when I surrendered through CIM she really swallowed it and cleaned up.

Worth the trip and writing this FR!

Last edited by Ggordon1; Today at 01:33 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1