The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need recommendations for hotels with connecting rooms

Trying to find and compare hotels with connecting rooms. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated. I seriously don't understand why hotels don't list or market it more as a feature. It's really hard to get a conclusive list.
Old 24-06-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4038 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need recommendations for hotels with connecting rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Trying to find and compare hotels with connecting rooms. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated. I seriously don't understand why hotels don't list or market it more as a feature. It's really hard to get a conclusive list.
Outside of budget hotels and hourly hotels - all hotels 4 star and above should have connecting rooms.

Hotels that cater to families will usually alternate twin rooms (two single beds) next to a king-bedded room with a connecting door in between.

Not every floor will have this, but this is a very common feature.
Old 24-06-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Outside of budget hotels and hourly hotels - all hotels 4 star and above should have connecting rooms.

Hotels that cater to families will usually alternate twin rooms (two single beds) next to a king-bedded room with a connecting door in between.

Not every floor will have this, but this is a very common feature.
Oh wow never knew! Guess I should have paid more attention n kept my eyes open when checking in 🤣 thank you so much
Old 24-06-2024, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Is this a hotel website or a fucking website? U can't tell the difference?
Old 24-06-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How many stars are you looking at and which area?
Old 24-06-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Hotels are used for fucking so i thought people here would be well versed in the topic
Old 24-06-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
How many stars are you looking at and which area?
4-5 stars. Location not so strict, but preferably central? But I'll take recommendations from anywhere in singapore though
Old 24-06-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
Dexx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDexx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does this have anything to do with the 'orgy' you are planning or organising on behalf or whatever ?
Old 24-06-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
Does this have anything to do with the 'orgy' you are planning or organising on behalf or whatever ?
Ah no. This is seperate.
Old 24-06-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hotels are used for fucking so i thought people here would be well versed in the topic
Are you stoopid or something? People fuck in ships too, and in cars, etc. U ever see anyone come here asking for car or ship recommendations? Dumb ass
Old 25-06-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
Dexx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDexx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ah no. This is seperate.
Ahhh, you have a few things going on for you.
Anyway, you need to be more specific on what you are looking for.
Convenience to locations more important or peace and quiet, or pricing and such.
Your question too general.
Old 25-06-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh wow never knew! Guess I should have paid more attention n kept my eyes open when checking in 🤣 thank you so much
Once upon a time I spent more than half my time sleeping in hotel rooms, so you learn a thing or two

I see you have the budget to consider 4-5 stars, so there are seriously a whole lot of choices. If you are looking to score a room-only deal and want to save a bit of money, try Carousell - punters sell their comp rooms for MBS there, I used to do a fair bit of hotel room selling myself back in the days when I had so many room nights that I could have several top-tier hotel loyalty memberships.

There was a thread years ago (in the good old days of s g w o l f s ) which discusses 4-5 star hotel where you don't need keycard to access the guest floors, but that thread is pretty much gone now I think.

The old favourite for ladies of the night Jen Tanglin has connecting rooms, and I had (hotel room) customers ask me about arranging orgies, but that stopped once the hotel put in keycard security for every floor.

The obvious 5-star hotel where you can access the rooms without any keycard is the ground floor of the Garden Wing of Shangri-la Singapore - but not sure if your budget stretches that far.
Old 26-06-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
Naughtyprincess is one of the Best!Naughtyprincess is one of the Best!Naughtyprincess is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Once upon a time I spent more than half my time sleeping in hotel rooms, so you learn a thing or
Upped you for the insightful post
Old 26-06-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OutOfLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Maybe he wants connecting rooms to keep the girls seperately for fucking you never know.
Old 26-06-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyprincess View Post
Upped you for the insightful post
Thank you for the points. I hope to just share some insights and knowledge, though my personal experience is a bit stronger on the higher end hotels.

I am fortunate indeed to be able to afford a nice room for action, I think it is money well spent because a nice hotel room really enhances the experience. Working girls know that they are selling sex, but walking into H81 or Fragrance just screams out that fact to the whole world and they don't really like it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1