The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dafengchui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
If you are referring to me, I don’t make any requests over chats, only in person. And how you link the wechats to the nicks.

Your past four posts have been trying to stir shit. Not sure what’s your intention.
Your past four posts have been trying to stir shit. Not sure what’s your intention.[/QUOTE]

Oops I didn’t know there is a same nick in SBF…those are just their WeChat name which she shares
So you yourself know the best is that really you …
If you think whatever I said is fake is ok , coz whatever you mentioned here may also not be true ..
As long you feel conforable is fine …Happy weekend
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafengchui View Post

Oops I didn’t know there is a same nick in SBF…those are just their WeChat name which she shares
So you yourself know the best is that really you …
If you think whatever I said is fake is ok , coz whatever you mentioned here may also not be true ..
As long you feel conforable is fine …Happy weekend
If you read my posts properly, I never put a name to those juicy details that I share, so it doesn’t really matter whether true or fake.

Obviously it is not ok if what you said of me is untrue. It is defamation.

Really, not sure what you are trying to achieve by your posts, which are neither informative nor entertaining.
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
And all this while I’ve been led to think that she is super vanilla…..
In general, if a girl is almost fully booked everyday, high chance you can safely say she is more than vanilla. Even if she is super pretty with hot bod I doubt people will RTM often if its just old boring HJ. Maybe twice, thrice and then fall out. That's what I observed. Obviously different customers these girls will pull different tricks and styles to provide and cater the best service for him. Anything can happen in the room, and should stay within the room. No strings attached is the best way to enjoy their services. Otherwise it becomes an emotional burden on them and yourself as well. My 2 cents
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3385 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
In general, if a girl is almost fully booked everyday, high chance you can safely say she is more than vanilla. Even if she is super pretty with hot bod I doubt people will RTM often if its just old boring HJ. Maybe twice, thrice and then fall out. That's what I observed. Obviously different customers these girls will pull different tricks and styles to provide and cater the best service for him. Anything can happen in the room, and should stay within the room. No strings attached is the best way to enjoy their services. Otherwise it becomes an emotional burden on them and yourself as well. My 2 cents
Ya she defo will have regulars who will get more than others..

1 of the best examples is the “un-unlockable” Donna..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 12:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimeboy View Post
CC in her white spag is very turned on
I love her butt and her pair of long legs. Just play with it already worth the 150 I spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceiperer View Post
Last night finally managed to unlocked my recent favorite rr. After some foreplay, felt like it and we did it. Damn shiok as she enjoyed the climax several times while I bonk her
Good job and well done bro. Keep it up.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1