The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xonaught deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sara
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates) Model Name: Sara
Looks : Her looks grew on me as we went on with the session. She likes looking into your eyes and that smile works wonders.
Body : Curvy, she says she's fat but she's really not. She's a good size. Not too meaty, not too slim.
BBBJ (Blow Job): Insane. So much twirling, so much licking, so much sucking. I coudn't think, and she made sure to check on how you're doing from time to time.
FJ (Fuck Job) : As the door closed behind us, she put her arms around my neck and whispered "Let me introduce myself" before pulling me in for a deep kiss. From that moment on I was at her mercy. I hadn't even had the chance to put down my things.

She loves sex and had that hunger in her eyes. I was raped for my first shot, and she kept it up after and not let the mood die. The entire 90 minutes was full of activity, going between the bed, shower, bed and shower again. I've never experienced anything like it.

GFE (Girlfriend Experience): She's more PSE than GFE. The GFE side does come up for abit when chatting and in the shower. No complaints at all. She's very confident in her skills.

RTF (Return to Fuck) : I was so blown away that I gave her a tip. Sad that I couldnt give more because I didnt have enough extra cash with me. I'll try and make time for another encounter before she leaves.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
stryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to all

After my last sextisfaction with experienced Piya last time, this time had another great session with Flirty Girls Baby

OKT: 9 Very prompt, within 1-2 mins will reply
Looks: 9 same as photo. looks grow on me the more I look at her. Has sweet, girlish smile. lovely SYT. no tattoos
Body: below 1.6m, fair skin even though works on farm. Slim to medium build
Boobs: A/B. Very sensitive to her boobs being licked, played with, especially her nipples
Shower: Just helped me to shower
Catbath: 9 I was the one doing the work but no complaints to revel in such nubile, fresh body
Frenching: nil
Painting/fingering: 10 after catbath. went down to her pussy which was already wet and tasted her juice. some bushy. She was moaning during catbath and more now. even lifted her legs for me to have full access. gave more tongue lashing to see her delight. inserted one finger only she was in more ecstasy. using both mouth and finger to give her a good time
BBBJ: couldn't wait, skip it
FJ: 8.5 cannot tahan, so caps on but hers was tight. instead of missionary, go CG. Grab her boobs and she will will 'owwww, owww'. change to lotus position, then followed by doggy. Alas still couldn't fire. Instead of giving up, she said 'I want to help you shoot' and did her magic bf I unloaded
Communication: 7.5 able to speak some English, need GT sometimes
GFE/Service: 9.5 she is SYT, not experience but provide innocent GFE when she smiles. Very appreciative when I bought food for her, keep thanking me. gave her big tips for her considerate and caring nature. Bros who visit her don't go too rough on her and you will have enjoyable time
RTF: yes,
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1004703
KT - Yuna
Love Fortress - Anita
FT - Nana, Darin, Piya
7th Heaven - Aurora, Claudia
silk stocking - Ozone
X-Factor - Nana
Galaxy - Molly
FG - Baby
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Poloocc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
I understand that we are not liable for any criminal charges, but I’m sharing this information just in case AV conducts an investigation by reviewing the chats, especially if the numbers are registered under our names.
those foxythai customers ho seah liao
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
chiobubabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Tokyo
Stable: SS

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=tokyo

Looks: very young. Cute in photos. In real life is pretty. Like those Thai city girl
Body: petite
Boobs: natural B
BBBJ: nothing crazy but she is hard working
FJ: undermileage in tightness. Not inexperienced in bonk. Well knowledgeable and is very willing to please. Some positions to try with her would definitely spoon and squat cg

Gfe: like my real girl

Rtf: yes
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 2
stillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstillpretti is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lust365 -> Catrina ->
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...hlight=catrina

Looks: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed, if she’s waxed or shaved she’s a damn 10

Her hot services:
Bbbj: 9/10 hungry
Fj: 9/10 well actually, just her looks and body gave me precums alr. Just the way we kissed so passionately, made me
even more excited for her. Bonk time, I m not surprised that I came quite fast than normal. A bit pai seh but what to do? Hahaha overall she’s a good bonk.

Rtf: YES I need to be prepared for her Nxtime and try AJ with her as well.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
orangedurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yujin from Foxythai
Her face fuck invitation during shower was good idea since the bed sheet doesn’t get dirty. I could really enjoy. 2nd shot was HJ+CIM. She received in her mouth without hesitation. Her behaviour was very thoughtful from start to finish like those examples. I highly recommend her service to anyone who has experienced disappointment with the last service they received.
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
geigroutte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dream (GC24)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Dream
Shave: Not quite
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: Same as in the vid
Body: Slim SYT
Boobs: Natural soft handful with nice pointy nips
FJ: Passionate with some moans and she seemed to enjoy herself too

Overall: Finally managed to get a session with Dream and I'm very satisfied. Good service oriented girl, patient and easy to talk too. She was a bit tired from work but was still smily. Hope to try her again when she is less busy before she leaves
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Cytorman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date 日期 : 13/10/24

Name 名字: Atom

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Similar to photos 99%
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : In her mid 20s
Body 身材 : Slim + very fair skin
Boobs 胸部 : Enhanced C cups
Kissing 接吻 : She can french well
Catbath 全身漫游 : Catbath me all over my body
BBBJ 无套口交. : Good suction and speed, also with eye contact especially when she sat on the bed
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Taste delicious, have natural wetness/juice as well, shaved is the highlight
FJ 爱爱 : I only did missionary position with her, very passionate love making. Acts like a decent girl towards me, not too wild type which i prefer.
GFE 女朋友感 : Alittle shy at first, took some time to warm up. Overall GFE was ok for me.
Massage 按摩 : gave me a short shoulder rub which was kind of her

📝 Overall Experience : 9/10 for her

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Might try again
Old Today, 12:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Patti from Foxythai
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=1005035

OKT : solid! Share the accuate girl info. Fast as always.

Looks: She looks like her pics.Young innocent looking, GND vibes.. like that neighbour's young daughter.

Body: Slim, petite body and nice curves

Boobs: pair of natural b cups with no sag, so soft and nice to grab

BBBJ: suck my cock like a lollipop , lots of popping and slurping sound, love the way she suck on my tip and deep throat. she is very skilful with her mouth that quite surprised me.

FJ: that surprised me again. Very low mileage, quite tight but somehow wet pussy. She is shy and not initiate but when hit her point, she became to very horny girl who can take a hard pounding and hard ramming for multiple positions for long time and quite enjoying it. But she not active engage in frenching if you don't initiate it.

GFE: From entering to end of the session. She is attentive in servicing you. Non commercial feel. She’s quite a cute and lovely girl, feeling so guilty for desecrating her
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Cornymp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Atom from Teeruklover

Looks: 9.5/10 Great looking face. 90% similar. Pretty eyes especially

Body: 9/10 Hot bod with meat at right places

Boobs: 9/10 C enhanced. not that soft but was ok for me

Frenching: 9/10 Aggressive. Strong with her tongue.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good with her blowjob techniques. Speed control very well. Some eye contact in between while i was lying down looking at her

FJ: 9/10 Wild in bed with good stamina. Not a newbie in this line for sure. Cowgirl will rock herself to ecstasy. Preferred missionary with her most followed by cowgirl. Enjoyed her meaty ass when doing doggy with her. Natural wetness in her pussy which i love when painting her too

GFE: 8/10 Language was ok. GFE which includes chatting, hugs and kisses.

Highly recommended for service oriented.
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by equine View Post
An OKT told me that the girls nowadays take pills that prevent any sort of transmission. That's how they can do SPECIALS. The pills are very cheap from Thailand.

I read that there are Antiretroviral Therapy available that suppresses HIV to be active, preventing transmission. But not sure if it's 100%? And what about the rest of STDs? And does it mean the girls ALREADY have HIV?
There are Pre and Post exposure pills that can be taken, to reduce the risk of HIV transmission, but only applies to the one taking the pills. Anyway those pills are not that cheap, you never know if the ladies would be willing to part those monies.

If kena HIV, there are drugs to manage the disease, if taken consistently enough, you will test negative, and the consensus is that if you are tested HIV negative, you are unable to transmit HIV.

Transmission from female to male HIV is about 1/1000, subject to certain factors and conditions, I expect a sex worker to be on the higher side as they can get abrasion easily and bleed, which would increase the risk.

Just use 001 cds, they feel almost like nothing and provides the smooth glide for comfort of both parties. Guys, if chiong please do some sexual health research.
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Evefe (kinkithai)
Date : 12/10/24
Damage : $140

Looks: 9/10 I was mesmerized by the ad pic. Evefe caught my attention. Okt was fast in respond and clear direction
Body: 9/10 Evefe picked me up, Whao, even prettier than posted pictures. Hotel is nice and luxurious. Evefe is tall lady and have a doggieable ass. We had a little chat to break ice and as I was showering, she came in and help soap me up and clean me up nicely, we french as the hot water drenched us and she started tugging my rod as we French. Help soap and massaged her boobs from behind her and she keep using her ass to rub my rod up and down. Damn. Had to stop her as it’s getting too “SONG” as I dried up and waited for her.
Boobs: Natural Bs with suckable nips. it’s soft to the touch.
Kissing: French gao gao
FJ: 9/10 Caps on and she slowly sit on top of me, position my shaft and slowly insert in. Cowgirl is good as she rides well. Change to missionary and pump her deep and fast. Can feel the tightness and gripping sensation on my rod as I pump.
Evefe pulled me down to French as I kept pumping and finally release my load and feel exhausted and lay on her soft boobs as she help clean me up. Top notch service
RTF: yes. Evefe attitude and top notch service is awesome. No commercial feel at all. Treated me like fwb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1