The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GX - Purple

Finished my afternoon session with her.

I had a really tired weekend, my whole back and shoulder was really sore.

Time is not on my side, just getting older and body needs more care.

I just really felt like not doing anything. Thought of purple giving a damn good massage the last time decided to give GX a text.

Went for a special deal given by OKT for purple. If you guys interested, do check with him.

As per last time purple still maintained a very high standard when it comes to massage. But, this time she gave me a 70 minute plus massage from top to bottom.

Halfway through i needed to adjust my back abit decided to move from lying down position to on all fours to stretch...

suddenly, felt a damn shiok feeling like you can only experience in some of the lup sup massage shop.

my balls and brother was dangling, and she was slowly brushing and teasing it...

then she put my brother into her mouth and wah really cannot hold it anymore..

after that i just lie flat and let her continue massage for the rest of the session.

Really professionally massage and tease.

Was looking through TG and Saw GX bro having new girl in Mini.

After some good massage think i am going to go for some action.

Last edited by GirthyPickle; Today at 04:11 PM. Reason: format
Old Today, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Galaxy's Champagne

RTF after that late night romp
She's feeling fresh and frisky today
Same service standards as before
Nothing much to add, 2 shots out in 1h
Pics QCed by her and boss

Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Koticrabbit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoticrabbit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jacky From T21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987850

Quite hard to find slot, also so many good reviews.
Need to try her out

Looks : 8/10, she does look like the pictures. Cute with strong gnd syt xmm kind
Body : 9/10 she's pretty fit and petite build p, thai tan with nice back tattoo
Boobs : 8/10, her boobs are natural, and fit to a handful
Bbbj : 9/10, long suction no rush, lay back while she hovering me then changed position to standing, deepthroat checked
Fj : 9/10, can do any position, solid rider imo moans like a horny gf
Kissing : 8/10, no rejection at all, can do tongue fight
Overall : 8.5/10

Forgot to ask when is her last day, might rtf if have chance
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Anna

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988619

Just had a session with Anna from Kinkythai just now. Ratings as follows:

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: Enhanced C
BBBJ: 9/10 skillful with good suction. Also takes her time doing it
FJ: 9/10. Very wet & horny. Able to do multiple patterns
Overall: 9/10 Worth to rtf

In short, I feel that she is a gem. Told me that she works as a Agogo gal in pattaya and will be here for another 10+ days.
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Cherry, Lovers Fortress

Tried to book Cherry last week, but they were busy. Available slots did not match with my time, this time I think I took the first slot in the morning. OKT assured fully awake and ready to work. In the past I always got sleepy head don't want to work morning ladies. Cannot blame them since maybe they worked very hard during the night.

OKT: 10/10 Fast and efficient, even at 8 am I gotvthe morning slot.
AREA 地区 :  Little india
Name 名字 :  Cherry, Thai, speaks minimal English, but I speak Thai anyway.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. Pretty face, fair skin, ok body. Clearly just woke up. Photo is much better, maybe was her in her early 20s. 70% match with photo.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30/Late 20s
Body 身材 : 7/10. Not skinny model type. Little bit plump. Bak scale 5. Tattoo on back and left and right arm.
French : 0/10 did not do. I think she does not like it, she also had some sniffles, so I did not push it further.  She said allergies, not at all sick.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D, saggy slightly deflated tits. Can suck the nipples, but she has a habit of holding her breast out and sticking the nipples in my mouth. So I don't get to grab and suck her nipples. Sexy move in one way, but that also keeps her in control.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 3/10 mainly on my nipples and blow job. Really not much to tell since she did not do much in this section.
BBBJ 口交 : 7/10. Ok bbbj. Enough suction power, deep throat and up down action. But not long enough and no head twisting.  Would like a longer time.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10. She does not seem to mind, but not sure if she likes it. Starts with wide open legs so I can really kiss, paint, suck, tongue fuck, but slowly the legs close up. I take this as the signal to fuck since too sensitized, maybe would like to pee or squirt. Paint and fuck a few rounds, even lick her ass. She did not mind. Not a high score because of the closing legs that happen quite soon. So painting is not that long. Manage to do 4 round of paint and fuck, with a little bit of fingering.
FJ 爱爱 : 7/ 10. Started with cowgirl until she climaxed, which happened very fast. She quickly asked me to swap to Missionary. Thought being the first slot, she would have more stamina.
Missionary began with painting then fucking. Sometimes painting some fingering. She kept trying to hold back her moans, but eventually her moans just comes out as she grabs the pillow or me. Not sure why so reserved. Maybe she is shy others will hear.
Also did doggie, and I used my thumb and finger to rim her anus. She did not mind and even thrust her anus into my finger.
When I placed my dick head on her anus, she moved away. I assume that meant no, I guess cock too big and long for her. She is not that small sized, thought she would accept anal.
GFE 女朋友感 : 5/10. We talked well together, but she kept her emotional distance. Maybe a lack of any kissing and side line handsy playing kept things emotionally disconnected.
Overall Experience 整体 :  7/10 Had an ok CIP. If she allowed �� kissing, she would have a better score.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : I guess she did not like old man visiting her.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access since near MRT. Place is a bit run down, but reasonably clean.

Date / 日期 : 9/6/2024 morning

Old Today, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Mcdonald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcdonald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Hilda Terminal21

OKT very polite and very steady.

Can recognize Hilda is similar to the photos posted. Late twenties with very petite height, 150cm, if hug standing her head right on my chest, perfect sia

Very horny, pussy shaved and open to painting. Painted her rapidly and finger her till she cum before me, her moans loud, can see juices dripping out from her love hole. Bbbj suction is good, licks my shaft well with her saliva.

She is tight and wet. Able to accommodate all position upon my request. Squeeze out my 2s in 90 minutes, no shot wasted.

Gfe is solid, giving off a real gf vibe

Only booked 1s this time, might rtf and booked 2s

Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Elmochu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elin from kinkythai

Looks : 10/10, always pretty and wear sexy lingerie when open the door
Body : 10/10, model S body with slim and fair skin plus big boobs
BBBJ : 10/10, feeling so good ,can suck till tomorrow and end in CIM
FJ : 10/10, great love making session with her,love to hear her moan
GFE : 100/10, this is my 2nd visit liao in a week, polite and smiling all the time
RTF : Yes if i have time
Old Today, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mantap99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MIMI - Merci

Ateention to all boobs lovers, fall in for this one, big hit for me.

Those looking for skinny type can skip

Boobs damn big, D cup to be exact, big and soft, playing with those juggies the whole session

Solid BBBJ, she knows her stuff, she catbath me till rocking hard before stuffing my whole dick into her mouth,

her ass is also one of the highlights, big and soft as well, enjoy grabbing on to them during cowgirl and spanking them when i doggy her, he stereo moans get louder and louder as i go full turbo mode.

pretty IMO, boobs and ass to die for, hardworking and attentive, how i describe her

another hit for me, hope its for bros too
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chicpea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a sess with Anny @ Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=anny

First impression : She is really a natural beauty. Easily an 9.5 to me and she has really nice skin, even though she's a thai. Great complexion, nice build.

Once her clothes were off, my attention went straight to her two MASSIVE soft titties with lightly colored nipples..I was all the way caressing and playing with her, so fun.
Bj was also good, not a time watcher and takes her time in pleasuring me. She can see the enjoyment in my face and proceeded to tease me more!
Fk job was also great, so accommodating and serves me well. I honestly left a happy satisfied man, rlly couldn’t ask for more.
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Wellson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with JINA (RP)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...7#post23394837

Looks: 8.5/10 (sharp features, big watery eyes, very attractive).

Body: 9/10 (smooth silky tofu white skin )

Boobs: 9/10 (big boobs, feels natural to me )

Ass: 9/10 (solid meaty ass)

Bbbj: 20/10 (deepthroat a lot of tongue, suction damn power)

Fj: 9/10 (good sex with her, she has many tricks and skills up her sleeves, u need to try to know)

Massage: 10/10 (good hard massage)

Rtf: Yes , maybe next week
Old Today, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
hornworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
*FR for champagne (foxy Thai) *

Okt : very responsive! Smooth booking

Location : area G. Nearby parking available. Nice room with attached toilet.

GFE : speaks decent English! Very easy to communicate. Really like a girlfriend I wish I had. Lots of hugs and kisses

Looks : similar to photo, don’t expect a syt. She is well maintained for her age. Some make up to make herself extra presentable for you.

Body : natural boobs. Slim
Body, good ass.

Painting : shaved pussy. Pushed my head against her pussy when she was about to cum. Seems like she loves it and gave her multiple rounds. Tasty indeed.

Fj : super tight! I can’t believe how tight it was. Did her doggy style which she enjoyed too.

Was thinking if I should write an FR cos going to be harder to book her with all the good reviews coming in, but damn, she deserves all the love.

Overall, those who like well maintained milfs will really enjoy her. Writing this FR is reminding me of her tight pussy. Can’t wait to rtf man. I booked two hours but next time need more as the time flew by so fast with this gem. She probably gonna be here for a week so don’t miss out!
Old Today, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Cherry, Lovers Fortress

Tried to book Cherry last week, but they were busy. Available slots did not match with my time, this time I think I took the first slot in the morning. OKT assured fully awake and ready to work. In the past I always got sleepy head don't want to work morning ladies. Cannot blame them since maybe they worked very hard during the night.

OKT: 10/10 Fast and efficient, even at 8 am I gotvthe morning slot.
AREA 地区 :  Little india
Name 名字 :  Cherry, Thai, speaks minimal English, but I speak Thai anyway.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. Pretty face, fair skin, ok body. Clearly just woke up. Photo is much better, maybe was her in her early 20s. 70% match with photo.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30/Late 20s
Body 身材 : 7/10. Not skinny model type. Little bit plump. Bak scale 5. Tattoo on back and left and right arm.
French : 0/10 did not do. I think she does not like it, she also had some sniffles, so I did not push it further.  She said allergies, not at all sick.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D, saggy slightly deflated tits. Can suck the nipples, but she has a habit of holding her breast out and sticking the nipples in my mouth. So I don't get to grab and suck her nipples. Sexy move in one way, but that also keeps her in control.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 3/10 mainly on my nipples and blow job. Really not much to tell since she did not do much in this section.
BBBJ 口交 : 7/10. Ok bbbj. Enough suction power, deep throat and up down action. But not long enough and no head twisting.  Would like a longer time.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10. She does not seem to mind, but not sure if she likes it. Starts with wide open legs so I can really kiss, paint, suck, tongue fuck, but slowly the legs close up. I take this as the signal to fuck since too sensitized, maybe would like to pee or squirt. Paint and fuck a few rounds, even lick her ass. She did not mind. Not a high score because of the closing legs that happen quite soon. So painting is not that long. Manage to do 4 round of paint and fuck, with a little bit of fingering.
FJ 爱爱 : 7/ 10. Started with cowgirl until she climaxed, which happened very fast. She quickly asked me to swap to Missionary. Thought being the first slot, she would have more stamina.
Missionary began with painting then fucking. Sometimes painting some fingering. She kept trying to hold back her moans, but eventually her moans just comes out as she grabs the pillow or me. Not sure why so reserved. Maybe she is shy others will hear.
Also did doggie, and I used my thumb and finger to rim her anus. She did not mind and even thrust her anus into my finger.
When I placed my dick head on her anus, she moved away. I assume that meant no, I guess cock too big and long for her. She is not that small sized, thought she would accept anal.
GFE 女朋友感 : 5/10. We talked well together, but she kept her emotional distance. Maybe a lack of any kissing and side line handsy playing kept things emotionally disconnected.
Overall Experience 整体 :  7/10 Had an ok CIP. If she allowed �� kissing, she would have a better score.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : I guess she did not like old man visiting her.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access since near MRT. Place is a bit run down, but reasonably clean.

Date / 日期 : 9/6/2024 morning

Support your honest review. Bro.
Looks like MILF early 30s.
Boobs definitely looks natural as saggy and allowed to suck/lick on it.
Wah.... Too bad she don't allow frenching on unfortunate timing. Sien. Hahaha....
Old Today, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tictachow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Cindy
Stable: Lust
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=cindy

Looks: 9 resemblance to pic is high about 85% to 90%.
Body: 9 not thin not fat. Just nice
Boobs: 8.5 B cup, for natural boobs lovers
Bbbj: 8.5 quite good but I wanted more action like savage type this time. Here was demure and super passionate. Her hard work is commendable
Fj: 9 she is very expressive. Moaned the moment I touched her. And when I put my bro in, her moans was just just priceless. It fueled me to pump her even better. She is a good find. Don’t miss her bros

Overall: 9
Additional Remarks
It’s a pity for bros who haven’t try her. She’s definitely any bro should
try.
Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
soccergoal is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=bella

Had a taste of Bella from Seduction today :
Look: 9/10 chio type and t still presentable, have this cute bubbly face

Body: 8.5/10 Slight curvy, like how she is pretty lightweight which is easy to handle. Have meat on those parts you want she got it.

Boobs: 8/10 No bad points on her boobs, extra plus point for her sensitive nips and moans.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 she gave me her best as I can feel. Wrap my tool with her warmth mouth and cleanse my balls slow and steady till I feel the goosebumps. Shiok is the word. i

Fj: 8/10 She is like an energetic bunny. First round was missionary, and 2nd round was doggie. Pounding her ass non stop and seeing her seductive face will make you speed up and harder .

Overall: I did not regret trying out Bella , she gave me a great massage and not a bad session. 100%

OKT: Would love to thank OKT for the intro , fast and responsive 100%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1