The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Re: Beo crescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
same name.
Thank you. Maybe give the shop another try when nearby.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3287 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Former Ai-en Paris is working there now.
Is she the one from bukit Timah branch? I know one Paris- damn pretty ML. can tabao out for overnite with the right price.

I nv tabao her becos my price never meet hers.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 10-07-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher666 View Post
Is she the one from bukit Timah branch? I know one Paris- damn pretty ML. can tabao out for overnite with the right price.

I nv tabao her becos my price never meet hers.
former BMC.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant futurejackiekof has a brilliant future

Recently I went to try a shop near beo crescent.The shop is in a discreet neighbourhood. I was served by a sweet looking and young viet syt around 23 year old.She brought me to the room and I got changed to shower.
Her massage skills is quite good hard and always hit the right spot.Her teasing skills is quite nice too she like to do those ant crawling feelings touch with her fingers.Tease me from top to the bottom making me feel so high.I feel like really busy than I turned over.Started grabbing her ass and boobs and enjoy the ending.The whole massage ended with the best head massage as she previously worked in a head spa.She really good at massaging the neck and both of the heads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1