The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Geylang Serai’s May still take new customers meh?
Why not. If no new customers how to survive
Old 24-05-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Recently, have been feeling very horny and require some refreshment to subside my burning fire. Therefore, spend some time hunting for a good play ground with-in my territories (West), “Lucky me” manage to find a NEW shop near the coffee shop while having lunch with my colleague and fast fast there I go after work.

Newly establish outlet (only started operations for a few days) equipment, laundry, bed etc. all very new and clean. Entrance @ $60.00 was reasonable for such a nice setup with doors (instead of curtain joins).

Pay the entrance fee and was led into a cosy room and went to the bathroom at the end of the corridor to clean myself up for action.
Soon after cleaning, lying on the bed and wait for the therapist to appear. She knocked and a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject type introduced herself as SxxSxx. I had some small talk with her and realize she first time come to our homeland and just started work there less than a Week, were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service to meet her/company target.

She was well trained in Panda land, can really massage well and will always ask if the strength meets your requirement.
For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged 海底捞月 but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like 保养 kind of massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. She asked “do you like to do it slowly”. Yes, I love slow movement which usually end up more explosive than usual.

Roaming was only allowed outside the shirt initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion, my hand was allowed inside her shirt. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs and peak ass for me to hold on while she edging around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head. And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes me beg for release. After volcano erupted that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time

Truly fantastic session, even if I just go for the intense teasing or edging without massage, this is real enjoyment, truly sextisfying

Looks: quite pretty with good girlfriend feel
Massage: good, has strength and she knows what she is doing.
Service: very accommodating, sensual moan almost made me shoot early
Damage: 2B1R all-in, quite cheap considering shop with rooms
RTM: for sure
thanks bro for the ctc. S** S** wasnt available so tried her colleague name starting w Q, fantastic figure even though she claims she does not work out (but looks like she might have had some work done to her nose and/or boobs, need to verify during next visit).

also wearing a very lacy black lingerie which was totally my thing and i surrendered pretty fast...
Old 25-05-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 17
ahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to behold
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Just went to May of geylang serai new place. I think this thread suit her best. Affordable and cheapest of fun. Must add the best massage you can get for 2 blues.
What sort of fun? 🤭 😝
Old 25-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
DakingNewb is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
thanks bro for the ctc. S** S** wasnt available so tried her colleague name starting w Q, fantastic figure even though she claims she does not work out (but looks like she might have had some work done to her nose and/or boobs, need to verify during next visit).

also wearing a very lacy black lingerie which was totally my thing and i surrendered pretty fast...
Bro can share ctc pls. Tia
Old 26-05-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post

Bro can share ctc and location? Thanks bro
Old 26-05-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Recently, have been feeling very horny and require some refreshment to subside my burning fire. Therefore, spend some time hunting for a good play ground with-in my territories (West), “Lucky me” manage to find a NEW shop near the coffee shop while having lunch with my colleague and fast fast there I go after work.

Newly establish outlet (only started operations for a few days) equipment, laundry, bed etc. all very new and clean. Entrance @ $60.00 was reasonable for such a nice setup with doors (instead of curtain joins).

Pay the entrance fee and was led into a cosy room and went to the bathroom at the end of the corridor to clean myself up for action.
Soon after cleaning, lying on the bed and wait for the therapist to appear. She knocked and a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject type introduced herself as SxxSxx. I had some small talk with her and realize she first time come to our homeland and just started work there less than a Week, were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service to meet her/company target.

She was well trained in Panda land, can really massage well and will always ask if the strength meets your requirement.
For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged 海底捞月 but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like 保养 kind of massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. She asked “do you like to do it slowly”. Yes, I love slow movement which usually end up more explosive than usual.

Roaming was only allowed outside the shirt initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion, my hand was allowed inside her shirt. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs and peak ass for me to hold on while she edging around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head. And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes me beg for release. After volcano erupted that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time

Truly fantastic session, even if I just go for the intense teasing or edging without massage, this is real enjoyment, truly sextisfying

Looks: quite pretty with good girlfriend feel
Massage: good, has strength and she knows what she is doing.
Service: very accommodating, sensual moan almost made me shoot early
Damage: 2B1R all-in, quite cheap considering shop with rooms
RTM: for sure
Care to share contact? TIA
Old 26-05-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cnix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Able to share shop name and contact ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Never tried her massage haha but she is also good at French. Her tattoos and Goth makeup are plus points too.

Can't remember the name bro. There were two spas in the block IIRC.
Old 29-05-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oneindigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a haircut in Chinatown. Passed by a massage shop at PP* (3rd for) with a PRC cutie. She is chubby but not fat. I am never attracted chubby lady but she looks too cute to ignore. As this place is notorious, I have never tried any of the shops. She is certainly a first for me in this place.

As I did not have much time, I took a 30 job ( F & go!). She is easy to talk to and been in Singapore for several years. She seem to have fallen on hard times (failed business) and resorted to such work for income. I don’t pay too much attention to their stories. Judging from what she wear for underwear (grandma style !), there might be some truth it.

Location - Not great as there is some footfall. Felt a bit anxious as people may knock the door. SOP in place when doing the deed
Face- Young girl (30 years old), sharp chin , won’t reject type
Boobs - B+, natural , soft
Body - She is certainly thick in some areas but not fat. Smooth skin.
DFK - I would say kisses only with a bit of tongue
BBBJ - only CBJ - amateurish
DATY - none. Apply lubricant
Fingering - none ( afraid of germs)
FJ - first time doing a slightly meaty girl. It was quite enjoyable. Soft moans coming from here. Despite taking some time to come, no complains from her.

Paid - 2B 3R ( bargain with her as I only want short time)

RTF - not likely as I do not enjoy the environment. However, if she choose to go other shops, I may pay her another visit
Old 29-05-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3213 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneindigo View Post
Had a haircut in Chinatown. Passed by a massage shop at PP* (3rd for) with a PRC cutie. She is chubby but not fat. I am never attracted chubby lady but she looks too cute to ignore. As this place is notorious, I have never tried any of the shops. She is certainly a first for me in this place.

As I did not have much time, I took a 30 job ( F & go!). She is easy to talk to and been in Singapore for several years. She seem to have fallen on hard times (failed business) and resorted to such work for income. I don’t pay too much attention to their stories. Judging from what she wear for underwear (grandma style !), there might be some truth it.

Location - Not great as there is some footfall. Felt a bit anxious as people may knock the door. SOP in place when doing the deed
Face- Young girl (30 years old), sharp chin , won’t reject type
Boobs - B+, natural , soft
Body - She is certainly thick in some areas but not fat. Smooth skin.
DFK - I would say kisses only with a bit of tongue
BBBJ - only CBJ - amateurish
DATY - none. Apply lubricant
Fingering - none ( afraid of germs)
FJ - first time doing a slightly meaty girl. It was quite enjoyable. Soft moans coming from here. Despite taking some time to come, no complains from her.

Paid - 2B 3R ( bargain with her as I only want short time)

RTF - not likely as I do not enjoy the environment. However, if she choose to go other shops, I may pay her another visit
Thanks for sharing. Interesting.
Old 29-05-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for this ml lady i met thru app

the place is located somewhere near geylang. freaking discreet and is a curtain joint, shared bathroom. message shop opened 24hr if i’m not wrong , can go opposite eat prata etc when finish deed

i visited this place around 2-3am hence no people at all. once i reached i saw a lot other ml slacking then i abit paiseh because they are looking at me. heading to the shower room i quickly wash up because i can’t wait
the ml named Lele massage my back for a few mins (10m)? and when the time comes i turned around and asked her if i can stand up and do BJ (tbh it was my first time experience bj). she damn good at sucking, quite fast (won’t feel the pain at all) after doing straight for 10m she got tired and asked if i want to lie down and do. I said ok den we proceeded . she start to hj me to get my d to the max and by the time i want to shoot out, i moved her head down and she continue sucking for me till my loads entered her mouth, freaking insane feeling bro. she never feel disgusted or wat, the whole duration is abit 35-45m i leave happily.

she is so kind that she charge me cheap (i’m young) will definitely RTM for sure because of the price

pros : freaking cheap , remove tops for you to suck/touch with no charge
cons: curtain lor can hear other boys beside talking, doing something

looks wise : okok lah 6/10 (got high standard of ml)
affordable wise : 50 (entry fee)
special wise : 50 (HJ) , 70 (BJ) , 100 (Full)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1