The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!
Re: Beach Road MP with SYTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Got 1 ML name Niko
Added her WeChat long time ago but have yet to try cos scare photoshop or fake tits
From WeChat photo looks is ok not bad, boobs r big…
Wonder anyone try before?
Tried when she first came quite long ago. Feel okay...actually cant remember if natural or fake. But they are big. Most if not wrong ask for 2b for just 5g roam and happy. Can bargain down. Think their modus operandi is to say only can do happy if you first time go.
Old 13-07-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Tried when she first came quite long ago. Feel okay...actually cant remember if natural or fake. But they are big. Most if not wrong ask for 2b for just 5g roam and happy. Can bargain down. Think their modus operandi is to say only can do happy if you first time go.

Means you can enjoy until super happy for return visits? Niko tits are nice I feel.
Old 13-07-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Means you can enjoy until super happy for return visits? Niko tits are nice I feel.
I think is at most very happy. I could be wrong. I only went twice haha.
Old 13-07-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
I think is at most very happy. I could be wrong. I only went twice haha.
2B for too roaming is chop carrot head…
If got provide zhut, $80 is the max I can give in…
Old 13-07-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
2B for too roaming is chop carrot head…
If got provide zhut, $80 is the max I can give in…
Yeah fully agree. Can nego down. Was just saying they pretty much will say $100 from the start...then see you can nego lorh.
Old 14-07-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
second this, Mina was great. regret not visiting more often. But bad experience with a Candy (now Grace), looks totally off.
Ya, Mina was awesome!! I had really a fun time with her smooching and fingering at a very good rate. Regret that I did not visit her often. Pls share her wechat with me if u have. I can exchange with you a recent ML at Jalan Sultan area whom I met with. Big boobs and as wild as Mina.
Old 15-07-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aj829484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1237 View Post
FR for MP at beach road with SYTs

Have been to 10-20 MPs and this one has the most SYTs with good service and GFE, IMO. Almost all MLs there are early 20s. Have seen almost all the MLs there and tried the 2 prettiest ones. IMO 8-9/10 range in looks. Generally all looks quite similar to pics with 10-20% discount.

Massage skill varies, generally the younger and prettier ones not so good at massage but service is great.

No attached shower and common shower is at the end of the corridor so people may walk pass your room which has small see through pane. Quite busy at night, but generally empty in the day time. Location is beside main road.

$68 joint + standard rate.

PM for ctc and pls up me if helpful. TIA!
Can share CTC please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1