The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 JEENA 💞💞 36C VERSATILE PRE-MILF-ALL-OUT SERVICES; CIM, AR, AJ, B2B

J E E N A

Not only does Jeena provides an almost entire list of services, she also does Sexy Massage, B2B Massages as well.

Name: Jeena
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 36C-26-36
Height: 158cm
Weight: 50kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM DT Face-Fuck AR AJ (+Tips)

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Old 22-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 JEENA 💞💞 36C VERSATILE PRE-MILF-ALL-OUT SERVICES; CIM, AR, AJ, B2B

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post
FOXYTHAI

JEENA

She looks better than the pictures and video shown. Milf in her mid 30s next door mom kind of looks.

curvy all in the right way especially the ass and a bit of tummy fats.

C cups boobs with very sensitive nipples, kept mentioning she could finish at any moment if i kept sucking on it haha.

her BBBJ is tip top, eye contact at all times, bit of foreplay first, kissing of my legs and thighs then to the balls, lastly taking care of my shaft.

Painted and fingered her mercilessly upon her request telling me to go faster and deeper as I'm sucking on her nipples going back and forth continuously, her legs and body jiggles whenever i hit the right spot.

She's accommodating to any position, doggy with an ass like hers is something else. tight pussy as well. Wanted to finish my 2nd shot while she's blowing me but she was so tight that i just had to finish inside her again.

She can speak minimal English, very cheerful girl, she laughs and compliments alot as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loops View Post
Jeena Foxythai
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987001

Was strolling through the page last night and saw bro Conor34 post(*2 pages back). I like what i see but couldn't find which stable Jeena was from. Turns out a slight typo in the name, 'Jenna'. It was 11.30pm and I found out she's leaving in a few days so did the stupid thing and contacted bro FT to make an appointment at 1am(way past my bedtime)

When I arrived, she was getting ready for bed and I consider it lucky to see her without makeup. Seems like a thing for me to know if a girl looks good without makeup; simply ups my attraction for them. So in the looks department a 8/10 in the slightly mature and milf category. Don't compare it to SYT.

She's slightly meaty in the tummy area which she is too conscious about but curvy throughout nonetheless. Great ass coupled with pair of C's natural tits with a slight sag. Her nipples are very sensitive and she gets squeamish if you overstimulate it.

Although weak in English, she has a bubbly and chatty personality. Speak slower and use simple terms and she can get it else there's always GT.

Standard SOP in the shower. Most of the time was just me fondling with her tits. Yes, I like natural tits. C's and up

Bbbj:10/10 started with some licking foreplay from your thighs to the balls then the shaft. All the time with alot of eye contact

FJ:10/10 she is rather tight for a milf. started off CG and into many different position after. can't remember, it was all just going with the flow. me pumping sometimes her; naturally change position as i lead.

I took 2s 90m but I was only good for 1. realise it was late and was already feeling tired doing it once. Sigh..buey gan

Rest of the time was her B2B massage which i enjoy and then we chatted for the remainder of the time

Overall if you are into milf, she may be the one for you. She check alot of boxes so its a 9/10 for me

Fyi, she is leaving in a few days.
I will try RTF if time permits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
30/5

Jeena FT

Looks good for a milf mistress with freckles
Natural soft C and sensitive to zhut zhut
Body mass 6 meaty ass for ��
Frenching is minimal as she couldn't catch her �� only when she very high then will be open up but no dfk.
Very sensitive to paint and finger easily make her cum .
Fj highlight made her squirt twice, feel the warm �� and wet her towel on the bed.
Easily a cum machine within single session, even just attacked her left boob alone she will cum. She like to be zhut hard on the left boob and will hold it to ask you zhut harder.

Friendly and like to giggle and talk to herself sometimes.
Rtf not really as still prefer those into dfk .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonna View Post
FR for Jeena from FT.
Jeena was amazing! Definitely my favourite so far.

Looks: 8.5/10 (bias to me, but very pretty)
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 10/10 (awesome)
FJ: 9/10 (can take hard pounding)

The highlight is definitely her BBBJ. She can really go deep. I’ve got a slightly above average size, but she took it like a champ. And her gfe really Gao. Can easily fall for her. ����

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor34 View Post

Jenna : 130/90/2

OKT: Prompt replies as usual by okt able to adjust to my timing

Look: Milf next door 20% discount with blemish but still ok for me. To each of its own.

Body: Some stretch marks on stomach due to pregnancy boobs natural C sensitive nipple.

French: She only do light pecks at first when hit the right spot she started to respond.

Bbbj: She can take in deep sloppy bj good with the tempo.

Fj: She started on top, then this is where i mean the right spot she ride CG till she cums her whole body were shaking then she started to hug me while on CG and the kissing starts. She came 3 times while on top she was sweating and shaking so hot and can see she started to be breathless so gave her a break change to missionary. When im on top she came another 2 times can feel her pussy clamping and lock her legs on me while her body shaking. Last change to doggy where she cum the last time and I also unleashed my load while she was on her fours shot till her hair. We cuddled after the deed both sweaty. 2nd shot is the repeat of the first one just that i finger her cos she said she enjoyed it very wet and no smell. So total she told me she cum 8 times till her leg jelly.

GFE: Her command of English is ok need to use GT loves to hug and cuddle.

Overall: 9/10

Sadly she’s leaving soon will try to rtf if have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post
FOXYTHAI

JEENA

2nd RTF, she was just too good to miss up again as she's leaving soon. Had to return to bonk this slutty horny milf. Started off slow, licked her top to bottom slow and voraciously. This session she smelled particularly good as she had just showered before i arrived and had a really alluring scent on her.

She rides well and is still quite as tight as i could remember on my first bonk, finished the first shot while cowgirl.

After showering, we made small talk and started slowly again. Fingered her real good for a solid 5 mins while playing with her nipples as she's cradled in my arms. Turned her doggy afterwards and finished right after. Legs soggy and left a happy man.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 01-06-2024 at 10:20 PM.
Old 22-05-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 JEENA 💞💞 36C VERSATILE PRE-MILF-ALL-OUT SERVICES; CIM, AR, AJ, B2B

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 01-06-2024 at 10:46 AM.
Old 22-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 01-06-2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old 23-05-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 23-05-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-05-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-05-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-05-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 23-05-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-05-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-05-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 24-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1