The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xiaofeng126 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
guys i need help as my viet-gf is pregnant

I have no one to turn to for my questions,
I hope bros here can help me out ,
Me and her wish to keep the baby .

But the question is I am married in singapore and we are yet to file divorce
yet but is on the path filing divorce soon . If my viet-gf give birth in vietnam
will the baby consider mine in singapore ? In the future if I marry her after settle my divorce will the baby consider mine or no ?
We are very worry about this issuse now , any bros here can enlighten us ?

Many manys thanks .
Old 18-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: guys i need help as my viet-gf is pregnant

Bro, u sure u want yor vb to keep child when u are not even divorced? Not a wise decision. Ask the girl to do away the child.

You have a marriage. Settle that one first then make another new family. U ask her to keep the baby will complicate matters.

Also it is common to find single parenting in vb. Why get involved when you have not settled yor divorce. U dont even know how much u need to settle for divorce. U are lucky if your wife dont claim whatever you have yet. But if she does that., do u have enough for yor vb.... U are just jumping to a sinking ship
Old 18-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

why people always shoot first and ask questions later?
Old 18-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

How well do you know your Viet GF? Is she a wife & motherly material? You need to think looooong term. The child will be legally yours once delivered & proven so it's a minimum 18yrs commitment then there's insurances for everyone including medical coverage. And when you marry a 3rd world citizen, it usually means you marry her extended family.

For legal issues best to check with embassies. Family name, education & NS liabilities.

Do you want to pay for her hospital bills in Singapore using 100% cash? Cos your Medisave cannot be used for non-immediate family members. That will set you back easily S$10-20K without complications. Delivering in Vietnam will be a lot more economical plus her immediate family is there to take care of her.

Also that 9 months of pregnancy will make her want you more, how much time can you spare?

Congratulations on being a father but I think you just stepped on a Viet mine!
Old 19-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS is not alone. I have heard stories like yours too. Been talking to filipino maid n viet bu ktv gals. Both of them have one thing in common, most of them have children without a husband. It is very common among them if i understand correctly what they say. If i also understand correctly, marrying a sg men is the way for them to get out of poverty. So if any sg men, be it young or very old uncle, most are very willing to get marry. As for love, maybe they have the pretty face n youth to convince the men that is called love. I believe many samsters can imagine TS trying to jump out of a sinking hole to a bottomless hole.
One last thing will be the wc. Be it your present wife or the viet, they will be covered under wc once u divorce one n marry the other. Hope u will not end up in jail n homeless when both of them claiming maintenance fee from you.
Old 19-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xiaofeng126 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

thanks for all the advise ,

First she came from a rich family , she use to study in Australia . I get to know her from my friend who studying in Australia . She know that i have a family and is on the way filing divorce . She worried I will leave her so she want a baby with me . I have nothing under my name , no flat , no car ect.... just earning a peanut as i do not study much . Now I am worried if the baby is out .
And if i married her that say when the baby is 2 year old will its consider singaporean and under my name .
Old 19-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeng126 View Post

First she came from a rich family , she use to study in Australia . I get to know her from my friend who studying in Australia . She know that i have a family and is on the way filing divorce . She worried I will leave her so she want a baby with me . I have nothing under my name , no flat , no car ect.... just earning a peanut as i do not study much . Now I am worried if the baby is out .
And if i married her that say when the baby is 2 year old will its consider singaporean and under my name .
Baby stay in Vietnam and live happy happy there ...

Baby become Sinkee will live in hardship ! 25 yrs later ..1 HDB 3rm here can buy palace there

Old 19-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no one to turn to for my questions,
I hope bros here can help me out ,
Me and her wish to keep the baby .

But the question is I am married in singapore and we are yet to file divorce
yet but is on the path filing divorce soon . If my viet-gf give birth in vietnam
will the baby consider mine in singapore ? In the future if I marry her after settle my divorce will the baby consider mine or no ?
We are very worry about this issuse now , any bros here can enlighten us ?

Many manys thanks .

no...the baby will never be considered as yours...u would need to adopt the baby
Old 19-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1st thing 1st... are you ABSOLUTELY sure the baby is yours?

for your situation, imho, better for mother and child to remain in vietnam first. Until you settle your situation in SGD, then you can bring them over.
Old 19-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Next level of stress.......never buy a cow back home. Good luck.
Old 19-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LadyInNeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah she use baby to tight u. Btw u n ur ex wide have any children ? Baby leave it to her since u say she come from rich family. U settle ur divorce 1st.
Old 19-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esssinine View Post
why people always shoot first and ask questions later?
small head easy to handle ...

if always thinking, how to shoot ?
Old 19-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro, support u and keep the baby 1st ...

deal with others slowly and u will solve all the problems someday ...
Old 19-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
1st thing 1st... are you ABSOLUTELY sure the baby is yours?

for your situation, imho, better for mother and child to remain in vietnam first. Until you settle your situation in SGD, then you can bring them over.
yes fully agree

1st to make sure baby is yours
Old 19-03-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyInNeed View Post
Wah she use baby to tight u. Btw u n ur ex wide have any children ? Baby leave it to her since u say she come from rich family. U settle ur divorce 1st.
This is a common strategy... my friend kenna ... how can the gal not know shooting inside her @ that time will increase the chances of her getting pregnant?? she is quite hot and looks pretty from her facebook pics and my friend is bit plump and balding liao....he is splitting up with his gf of 3 years who waited for him to get divorced...what a jerk right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1