The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 22
Hotdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok - City of the Night

Here's my recent field trip to BKK. Hope you guys enjoy the read.

LIVING LIFE
Old 19-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok - City of the Night

Hotdate,

Thanks for publishing your blog. I enjoyed reading your stories. I hope, you continue to write your experience in sanuking in various Asian countries. Keep up the good work!

Also, if you want to read about Bangkok, read my good friends' blog their website addresses are life of a lounge lizard and Sevenwinds: Life on the Bookends of the World

They're both Chinese and loves to party in Bangkok! You deserve some points.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok - City of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hotdate,

Thanks for publishing your blog. I enjoyed reading your stories. I hope, you continue to write your experience in sanuking in various Asian countries. Keep up the good work!

Also, if you want to read about Bangkok, read my good friends' blog their website addresses are life of a lounge lizard and Sevenwinds: Life on the Bookends of the World

They're both Chinese and loves to party in Bangkok! You deserve some points.
Thanks for your vote of confidence. Much appreciated. The best thing about writing is when people enjoys what you write. Thank you.
Old 20-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

My connection goofed up and the post ended up twice. Sorry.
Old 21-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdate View Post
Here's my recent field trip to BKK. Hope you guys enjoy the read.

LIVING LIFE
Hi, the massage parlour you mentioned that you went for "oil massage" for which there was no special service. If I recall correctly, the MP which you have to walk one floor up after taking lift is Subway. At Subway, I think you take the lift to 5th floor and walk up to 6th floor. The rooms are nicely decorated with dim lights and proper shower. I wonder why you said they were not impressive. Also, at Subway, 99.9% of the girls offer special service. However, there's one MP where I went twice for traditional massage (not oil) and each time the girl did not ask the golden question. One one visit, I asked and the girl said No. This is Rachada Massage, the one with its one sharksfin restaurant and next to a Taiwanese food joint. Perhaps, this is the one you are talking about? But his place has no oil massage.
Old 23-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut View Post
Hi, the massage parlour you mentioned that you went for "oil massage" for which there was no special service. If I recall correctly, the MP which you have to walk one floor up after taking lift is Subway. At Subway, I think you take the lift to 5th floor and walk up to 6th floor. The rooms are nicely decorated with dim lights and proper shower. I wonder why you said they were not impressive. Also, at Subway, 99.9% of the girls offer special service. However, there's one MP where I went twice for traditional massage (not oil) and each time the girl did not ask the golden question. One one visit, I asked and the girl said No. This is Rachada Massage, the one with its one sharksfin restaurant and next to a Taiwanese food joint. Perhaps, this is the one you are talking about? But his place has no oil massage.
Thanks for the info. It's definitely not Subway, as I've been there a few years back. It's the one further up towards Sutthisan. I believed it's the Rachada Massage you mentioned. It is next to a restaurant. But I did have the oil massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1