The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all
Pls Help This Poor Gal

Hi all, after knowing about her, I think I should give a helping hand to help her by intoducing bros here to help her. Her story as follow :

Her mum come to singapore to be FL since one year ago and yes, her mother is "black" (overstay in singapore). Her mother didn't tell her that she is doing FL. instead telling her she work as a resturant helper. Just weeks ago, her mother had a bad fall and was having serveral body parts injuries and was stay in Tan Tock Seng Hospital and wtf that her mother was not warded in the hospital but was warded to another building call "diesease control" (something like that, can't recall) just because she's "black". The hospital bill is so high ($7-8k) that she really can't afford but to fly over to singapore to take care of her mum and at the same time do FL. (above info is true as I visited her mum) She told me if her mum can do FL for the family, she should do it for her mum too.

She's the only child and her father already left for other woman since she was very young. She's degree holder in computer and hold a GM assistant position in china. This is her first time in singapore and also being a FL. She stand in GL at a very u-lu area that hardly people will notice. Althought I'm her 1s customer, but I didn't do it as I just can't do it but I still pay her. I think if not because of her mum, she can be a very good gf/wife.

Her stats as follow :

Name : Miao Miao
Look : 7(7.5) (but the look slowly glow to you after sometime)
Body :7 (can' confirm as I didn't see her in nude)
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 45-50 kg
Damage : $80 + $20 (tips) + $10 (hotel) + $1 (CD)

I'm sorry that I don't have other info as I didn't do her. But as you know if this is her 1st time here as FL, she should consider as Very green bah.

Notes :

1) As to protect her, I will only selectively give out her number to bros. Also, only chinese bro need to apply (Sorry to non-chinese bro).
2) This is more of a help to her then to have a good bonk as she is very green in this line.
3) If any bro after meeting her and think that he want to help her to pay the hospital bill, you may want to discuss with her in details like "bao" her or something lah.
4) This is her 1st time in singapore, a lot of places she don't know, so please guild her properly. She have to take care of her mum in the morning and afternoon time, so she can only meet up in night time, please arrange the time with her.
Thanks.

Doing his just find her very pity, with her stats, she can find a good bf/husband. I wish be to her bf but too bad I don't have the condition to do it. Just hope she her all the best lah.

Last edited by JingQiangBuDao; 26-12-2007 at 04:04 PM.
Old 26-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pls Help This Poor Gal

pm u already.....
Old 26-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

I wouldn't be surprised if this is but another KC story.

Simply becos of the following facts.

1. If the girl is 25yo, the mother would at least be in her early to mid 40s. I am not sure if a 40+ can stay here as FL for a year unless she's got a good stream of income.

2. If the so-called mum is an overstayer, her hospital stay should be in Changi and not in TTSH where there is no prsion ward.

3. Even if she happens to be in TTSH, the fact that she is an overstayer does not warrant her to be kept in Communicable Disease Center. That place is strictly for epidermics. Zilch.

4. What is a GM's assistant?? There are tons of local PRC degree holders out there. She could well be a AA whose palty RMB salary drove her to Sillypore to meet silly men who would fall into her KC trap.

Go figure
Old 26-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post

Simply becos of the following facts.

1. If the girl is 25yo, the mother would at least be in her early to mid 40s. I am not sure if a 40+ can stay here as FL for a year unless she's got a good stream of income.

2. If the so-called mum is an overstayer, her hospital stay should be in Changi and not in TTSH where there is no prsion ward.

3. Even if she happens to be in TTSH, the fact that she is an overstayer does not warrant her to be kept in Communicable Disease Center. That place is strictly for epidermics. Zilch.

4. What is a GM's assistant?? There are tons of local PRC degree holders out there. She could well be a AA whose palty RMB salary drove her to Sillypore to meet silly men who would fall into her KC trap.

Go figure
Thanks for the feedback.

I only say what I have encounter. I visited her mum in the centre itself and also by the way the gal express herself, I think she didn't lie to me. So if you think this is another KC case, it's ok, you can ignore this.

Thank you.
Old 26-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao View Post

I only say what I have encounter. I visited her mum in the centre itself and also by the way the gal express herself, I think she didn't lie to me. So if you think this is another KC case, it's ok, you can ignore this.
All the best to u n her.
Old 26-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All the best to u n her.
Thanks bro for dropping by.
Old 26-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
penguin0000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

I wish to help her.

Can PM me her contacts?

Thanks!!
Old 26-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post

Go figure

Wow, this show that u always make use of your brain nerves and never let your small head rule over your big head...
Remember when happy hour time....must let it rest for awhile lei, i dun 1 to go hougang visit u...lol....

Another method is if she get fatter in days by days, that means the story is fake, hw can a gal in this kind of situation getting fat?!?!?
Old 26-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
vecong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all, after knowing about her, I think I should give a helping hand to help her by intoducing bros here to help her. Her story as follow :

Her mum come to singapore to be FL since one year ago and yes, her mother is "black" (overstay in singapore). Her mother didn't tell her that she is doing FL. instead telling her she work as a resturant helper. Just weeks ago, her mother had a bad fall and was having serveral body parts injuries and was stay in Tan Tock Seng Hospital and wtf that her mother was not warded in the hospital but was warded to another building call "diesease control" (something like that, can't recall) just because she's "black". The hospital bill is so high ($7-8k) that she really can't afford but to fly over to singapore to take care of her mum and at the same time do FL. (above info is true as I visited her mum) She told me if her mum can do FL for the family, she should do it for her mum too.

She's the only child and her father already left for other woman since she was very young. She's degree holder in computer and hold a GM assistant position in china. This is her first time in singapore and also being a FL. She stand in GL at a very u-lu area that hardly people will notice. Althought I'm her 1s customer, but I didn't do it as I just can't do it but I still pay her. I think if not because of her mum, she can be a very good gf/wife.

Her stats as follow :

Name : Miao Miao
Look : 7(7.5) (but the look slowly glow to you after sometime)
Body :7 (can' confirm as I didn't see her in nude)
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 45-50 kg
Damage : $80 + $20 (tips) + $10 (hotel) + $1 (CD)

I'm sorry that I don't have other info as I didn't do her. But as you know if this is her 1st time here as FL, she should consider as Very green bah.

Notes :

1) As to protect her, I will only selectively give out her number to bros. Also, only chinese bro need to apply (Sorry to non-chinese bro).
2) This is more of a help to her then to have a good bonk as she is very green in this line.
3) If any bro after meeting her and think that he want to help her to pay the hospital bill, you may want to discuss with her in details like "bao" her or something lah.
4) This is her 1st time in singapore, a lot of places she don't know, so please guild her properly. She have to take care of her mum in the morning and afternoon time, so she can only meet up in night time, please arrange the time with her.
Thanks.

Doing his just find her very pity, with her stats, she can find a good bf/husband. I wish be to her bf but too bad I don't have the condition to do it. Just hope she her all the best lah.
Please show her pic.(wif or wif out face oso can)
Thanks
Old 26-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecong View Post
Please show her pic.(wif or wif out face oso can)
Thanks
Sorry, I didn't take her picture.
Old 26-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Thanks for some bros who had contact her (call/sms). Hope can write an FR after you had a session with her. Good or No Good also never mind, as long it's true one can liao. Kam Sia.
Old 26-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro JingQiangBuDao, can pm me her no ?
Old 26-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Hi all, sorry to disturb but had to mention again that this is for help to the gal, so if you are looking for tip-top service FL, you can ignore this as I don't think she's experience enough to provide a pro-FL type of service to all bros. Thanks and sorry.
Old 26-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
penguin0000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,

Anyone who has her number can PM me?

Thank you so much!
Old 26-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you.
no worries... this is not i\to pik chia ur lobang but to make other bros aware of some facts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1