The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
DUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Dark carpark to recommend?

hi bros,
any real dark CP to recommend?always go to the marina south CP but then it had been sealed off and is guarded by bangalas liao.....
Old 26-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaest04 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Dark carpark to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUREX^PERFORMA View Post
hi bros,
any real dark CP to recommend?always go to the marina south CP but then it had been sealed off and is guarded by bangalas liao.....
Try east coast park. Its juz opp the east coast park hawker centre. After 11pm very quiet liao... tried there a few times very exciting... lolx...

Another place i like best is at kallang stadium there. I forget the carpark number but its juz next to the no sign board there. Its facing the CBD and i think its the kallang river in between the CBD and the carpark. Personally i haf brought my ex gf there. We bought some drinks from 7eleven ,on the music in the car enjoy our drinks,haf a chat n enjoy the view and enjoy the quickies... lolx...

Hope tis 2 places help...
Old 26-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bed69man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can try FCCC, the carpark behind is kind of quiet. but, do have couple bypass at times la. those couple will normally ignore u.

they are in it oso mah...
Old 26-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

most carparks in the biz dstrict is quiet. free parking at night
Old 26-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
FREAK. deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, kranji and Lim Chu Kang also vert quit at night
Old 26-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
raceguysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eh.. wads FCCC?
Old 26-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

My usual spot now also alot people parking there... Very sad... I blow half way, got car drive pass... den somemore roof top level already also alot car... Hmmm...

Went to this dark dark carpark behind the CBD already before also... There not bad lei... But problem is... do till half way, got taxi uncle purposely come park next to us...

I think the best darkest carpark i know de is still Bukit batok there bah... And actually, no need too dark ma, got light but not many cars de car park also can....

Wah... Come to the thought of it... It's lik quite long time i never go fort canning, kent ridge, those parks le....
Old 26-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

natsuki,

u very heng

I do leg to shoulder position in empty carpark, also no person pass by, why everytime u do got ppl peep. Got ppl bio u once u leave the house izzit?
Old 26-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my own time favourite is the spot beside this kallang river...opp PICO art there is this indian temple ...that road leads to a small car park...seldom got ppl there...i even drive into the building car park....there good...dark and quiet...no need to cover also nobody see you...lol
Old 26-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good recommendation.......thanks
Old 26-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

those areas at the borders of singapore are very quiet at night.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 26-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
those areas at the borders of singapore are very quiet at night.
if you aretalking about TUAS be careful, got one lady taxi driver kena murdered in that area, cos it too deserted. Some foreigners come in to rob may hide some where and wait for victims esp if tehy are illegals.

also some of the FT may be hunting in that area. Cheong with safety, brother.

Or book a hotel in pasir panjang area, not too far from AYE
Old 27-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_sgsg View Post
my own time favourite is the spot beside this kallang river...opp PICO art there is this indian temple ...that road leads to a small car park...seldom got ppl there...i even drive into the building car park....there good...dark and quiet...no need to cover also nobody see you...lol
kallang riverside park? not sealed, but it is guarded by gays
Old 27-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

1) Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, enter via the slip road accross ex bukit timah fire station... (West Side)
2) Ulu Sembawang Park, this is very close to Keppel Corp there but even deeper inside (North Side)
3) Loyang Avenue, "Tau Pek Gong" area (East Side)
4) Prince Edward Road Carpark, Rather quiet after 11pm (South Side)

I left out the normal MSCP and those East Coast, Kent Ridge and reservior as these are common areas.

Do note that more Ulu places are very prone to danger. Please take care when having fun...

Another place which I quite like is at Sungei Kadut... The area where there are afew nature farm... This is super super ulu area which I drove there and 2hrs also not a soul passby...
Old 27-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
massa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to behold

Let share one gd lobang which i went few months ago. buangkok Blk 27x underground carpark, as the flats are not complete yet,so there is no much ppl after 10pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1