The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2005, 11:06 PM
siaokia84

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
need help!!

bros.. ive been having this problem for quite long le.. im a person wif high sex drive, meaning i get horny easily, in the sense dat when i kiss ger i oso will get horny. and when dat happens, my dick gif out alot of pre-cum.. after dat, if i nvr ejaculate, i will experience pain in my balls and my balls will retract and the pain stretches until the stomach liddat la.. its like a stomachache but the pain start from the balls part.. this last for like a few hours.. wads the problem wif me? isit normal for guys to experience balls pain when they did not ejaculate when they unloaded alot of precum?
Old 06-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
Re: need help!!

Let me guess, you were fully clothed and probably wearing tight jeans or stuff like that...you have erection and your heavy petting keeps going on and on but your little brother never gets any attention and there was no ejaculation right? Then you go back and feel all the strain and pain at your testicles?
This is what we used to call 'blue balls'...I experienced it in my teen years when I was heavy petting with my CHIJ gf at the HDB staircase...after that wlak like a crap...don;t worry...it will go away, if it helps PCC and then it will go away even faster. Rule of the thumb is don't have erection for a prolong period in tight jeans. It hurts the veins and circulation...
Old 06-09-2005, 10:24 AM
siaokia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Let me guess, you were fully clothed and probably wearing tight jeans or stuff like that...you have erection and your heavy petting keeps going on and on but your little brother never gets any attention and there was no ejaculation right? Then you go back and feel all the strain and pain at your testicles?
This is what we used to call 'blue balls'...I experienced it in my teen years when I was heavy petting with my CHIJ gf at the HDB staircase...after that wlak like a crap...don;t worry...it will go away, if it helps PCC and then it will go away even faster. Rule of the thumb is don't have erection for a prolong period in tight jeans. It hurts the veins and circulation...

RIGHT ON BRO! Thanks.. really damn jia lat.. walk the legs muz open big big one.. hahax.. but when u experience e pain where got mood to pcc? bo bian la, i got high sex drive is liddat one.. kiss kiss nia oso will get erected for hours.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Next time wear loose pants or bermudas...and wear better fit underwear... a size bigger is the recommendation, at least your little brother got space to expand...haha...
Old 06-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!Airness is one of the Best!

wear boxer shorts lor,you will feel more comfortable
Old 07-09-2005, 10:07 AM
siaokia84

lol brother.. wear boxer shorts den erect got one tent one leh.. my horse is not 3 cm long leh..
Old 12-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
jjdoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun wear tight clothing cos its harmful to yr lower parts...( change yr style of wearing cos later u will get pain alot in future...)girls can wear cos they got no cock.....but we must take good care of our bananas....cos we use to feed and whip them...hehehe...YIHAAAAA!!!
Old 18-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

When you have to release, you got to release...

Siaokia yr nick is interesting... does it means 'crazy guy' or 'sperm guy' hehe
anyway, just PCC to prevent the pain, that what I think
Old 18-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoggie
dun wear tight clothing cos its harmful to yr lower parts...(
And I heard it oso affect ones sperm count too.
Old 19-09-2005, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Arranox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaokia84
bros.. ive been having this problem for quite long le.. im a person wif high sex drive, meaning i get horny easily, in the sense dat when i kiss ger i oso will get horny. and when dat happens, my dick gif out alot of pre-cum.. after dat, if i nvr ejaculate, i will experience pain in my balls and my balls will retract and the pain stretches until the stomach liddat la.. its like a stomachache but the pain start from the balls part.. this last for like a few hours.. wads the problem wif me? isit normal for guys to experience balls pain when they did not ejaculate when they unloaded alot of precum?
Oh i kena that before. Its called blue balls. I usually masturbate or bathe in a cold water to make the blood flow... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1