The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Jungleboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cool Boss KTV

Boss KTV

Was called up by Eva from Boss KTV and informed that she has a number of new gals in town..
Any of the brothers here had tried them before? Care to share?
Thanks.
Old 04-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Wa lau... so many threads on Boss Ktv liao.... must consolidate in one thread mah....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:32 PM
WackoKing

Re: Boss KTV

Quote:
Originally posted by Jungleboy
Boss KTV

Was called up by Eva from Boss KTV and informed that she has a number of new gals in town..
Any of the brothers here had tried them before? Care to share?
Thanks.

was there last week only , too served by eva, will not give the thumbs up but this is strictly my personal opinion. please do not flame me.

I entertain quite a bit as in the shipping line, about 4 times a week so based on the places i have been, boss ktv is not that fun after all . no service from mummy or the disappearing girls. bearing in mind my clients are not the octopus type. normally i would tip a good service girl $50-100 but that night i tip all girls $20 except mummy i tip $30. i felt disappointed that my clients were taken for granted especially i normally tip when i am in boss ktv all girls minimum $30 and mummy $50 as standard other than the exceptions for good service or long sitting girls $50-100 and plus plus for other specials involve.

would not recommend to brothers here. anyway there are some girls there in boss ktv who actually know of the threads in this forum and even act ya ya papaya on the fact that they know about this sam leong forum. this really make me puke.
Old 04-08-2003, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
WhenSPH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She's driving a Merc for CHRIST sake, stop donating your
funds to her!
Can't believe that i almost donated to her for almost a year!
Old 04-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by WhenSPH
She's driving a Merc for CHRIST sake, stop donating your
funds to her!
Can't believe that i almost donated to her for almost a year!
LoL.

"Help your mummy buy-a-merc Fund"

Old 04-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Boss KTV

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WackoKing
[B]was there last week only , too served by eva, will not give the thumbs up but this is strictly my personal opinion. please do not flame me.

I entertain quite a bit as in the shipping line, about 4 times a week so based on the places i have been, boss ktv is not that fun after all . no service from mummy or the disappearing girls. bearing in mind my clients are not the octopus type. normally i would tip a good service girl $50-100 but that night i tip all girls $20 except mummy i tip $30. i felt disappointed that my clients were taken for granted especially i normally tip when i am in boss ktv all girls minimum $30 and mummy $50 as standard other than the exceptions for good service or long sitting girls $50-100 and plus plus for other specials involve.

Maybe in terms of mummy services, Ester is better. (In mi own opinion). Thats why always go for her gals onli and tip her $50 standard. However, heard that Eva gals r known to be more wild??

For me, I usually not tat particular abt the gals' long"disappearing act" or if they got play with u a not. If everytime bother by this, then we wont be happy. Boss gals quite standard one lah, first time they come in will sit at least 20mins with u, 2nd n 3rd time abt 15 mins or so. Frequency they sit with u also depends on how many "tai" they hv that nite. Even mi regular gal can once in a while "disappear" for 45-60min! Since she always apologise n leave her last session for me, so nvm lah. I always tip 50-70 standard, play or no play.

Mi main point is that the gals r there to earn $$$, how much tip they earn per nite depends on their performance lor. Abit less wont make much difference coz there will always be customers.
We can choose the gals, so can the gals...whom they prefer to please rite? Dont be so calculative everytime and we can become a more happy cheongster.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Boss KTV

Quote:
Originally posted by akaza24

Mi main point is that the gals r there to earn $$$, how much tip they earn per nite depends on their performance lor. Abit less wont make much difference coz there will always be customers.
We can choose the gals, so can the gals...whom they prefer to please rite? Dont be so calculative everytime and we can become a more happy cheongster. [/B]
I beg to differ... It's true that they are earning an income but the amount of money must complement with the effort they put in to please the customers... It's definite that we are seeking fun so that's why we need to make sure that we are happy that night... If we aren't, then wat's the point of going KTV?? The definition of fun depends on individual, one consider fun as in giving the gf feeling, whereas some feels shiok only when the gals are wild....

I also agree that Esther is better in terms of looks and service.... I tried both Eva and Esther but Eva doesn't seem to care so much about new customers whereas Esther makes sure that u will return after tonight.... that's what i called customer satisfaction...

Also, if they are up to standard, naturally they are paid more.... We are calculative on the sense of fun and not so much on the money terms but the gals are calculative only on the latter...

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.

Last edited by waypastprime; 05-08-2003 at 09:25 AM.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
me stop going to boss altogether now... eva and her gals damm F***** up man.... only htink abt the cash and nothing else... but then again why else r they there for.... as for esther's gals... ot too bad lar.. at least esther makes an effort to entertain....

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 05-08-2003, 12:15 PM
chords

Sorry huh! where is this Boss KTV huh? I got confused liao, izzit at tanjong pagar??
Old 05-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by chords
Sorry huh! where is this Boss KTV huh? I got confused liao, izzit at tanjong pagar??
Boss at Orchard Plaza lah.... Xin Tian Di at Tanjong Pagar lah...

Old 05-08-2003, 08:28 PM
WackoKing

got any good service mummy to recommend a not in any other places?
Old 05-08-2003, 09:25 PM
wherewho

Anni way guys this mummi Eva is the boss ktv general manager's wife too............
Old 06-08-2003, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
Kdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Personally I only try Mummy Esther and use to have Asst Mummy Michelle. I think their service is not too bad in general. Their gals tend to butterfly but that's common rite? However i did complain once to Esther and she personally make sure that the gals stay for a longer period of time. Overall not too bad experience, especially when they start playing FAST songs. Hehe
Old 06-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Jungleboy

Ester

Sorry, bro..

The Ester that you mentioned.. is she formerly from Ego KTV???
Old 07-08-2003, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
Kdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I'm not sure if she's from EGO caz i've never been there but for Mummy Esther from Boss, she's already there when i first visit and that's like end of last yr. Will like to try EGO but closes at 12 so it's a turnoff. Wonder when it will revert back to 3am...Hmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1