The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 1
iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!
The Peng List

Here's my attempt at a story... true or not or how much is true and how much is not... you decide...

When the "Peng List" first went up in Xinyi's hostel, she thought it was an interesting idea, but didn't add an entry for herself at first -
there was no one that immediately came to mind. Over the next few days, girls started adding their own fantasies and she was amazed
to see her father James' name keep popping up. "Really ah? My Dad?" she thought to herself. She tried to look at him impartially and
suddenly it felt like a lightbulb went off in her head: "Wah lao, my Dad is quite handsome ley!"

Obviously, she couldn't write that on the board, so she went with the next most popular name: Yilin's father. Then she had to come
up with a "why". She found herself thinking about her Dad again and wrote "Just his smile makes me wet".

That revelation rattled around in her mind. She knew she was in trouble when she woke up the next night with her heart pounding
and her clit tingling like crazy. In the dream, she was her current age, but somehow sitting on her Dad's shoulders like she used to as a little girl.
What had turned her on so much was that somehow, in the dream, she'd gotten turned around so that her Dad's mouth was right on
her pussy. In the hazy way of dreams, her clothes had disappeared and her Dad was licking her while she clung to his head so she didn't fall off.

As the dream replayed vividly, her hand found its way to her pussy lips and she was astounded at how wet she already was.
She could still vividly feel the way his stubble had scratched the sensitive skin of her inner thighs and the cheeks of her butt,
as his tongue alternated between flicking at her clit and dipping deep into her dripping vagina.
With two fingers rubbing firm circles over her swollen clit and two from her other hand plunging in and out of her tight vagina,
she tried to recreate what she'd felt while fantasising about him eating her out. The orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, causing
her to stifle a few moans before she got herself under control. Even so, the powerful release doubled her over and the aftershocks
had her shuddering uncontrollably.

The next morning, she woke up to find Cheryl her roomate and BFF sitting on her own bed, smirking knowingly. "Dreaming about my dad were you, you naughty girl?"
Xinyi tried to play it cool but could feel her face flushing red.
"Something like that lah," she mumbled before rushing off to take a cold shower.

Xinyi's dad James came by the hostel that afternoon to pick up some textbooks she needed for her upcoming exam revision.
Even though they lived relatively close by, Xinyi had decided to stay in the hostel the past week to minimise distractions and focus fully on her studies.

As James was waiting in the common lounge area, he found himself aimlessly reading the notice boards to pass the time. It was mostly
generic announcements until he came across one labeled "The Peng List" written in marker pen.
He scanned it quickly and it took a few moments before he realized what it implied. When he did, he felt an unexpected swell of pride - down the left
was a list of girls' names and alongside were columns titled "Whose Dad" and "Why". It seemed to be the girls listing which dads they found desirable
and explaining their reasons. He was surprised and flattered to see his own name listed by four different girls!

Looking to see if his daughter had made an entry, he saw Xinyi had listed "Yilin" along with a couple other girls.
He was just reading some of the quite graphic "Why" descriptions when a student came out from a nearby room. She seemed flustered when
she noticed him reading the board. "Er excuse me, I should just..." she mumbled, quickly taking the notice down and holding it against her chest....
To be continued....

Is this a taboo topic here? Will see response to this 'incest' story before i continue... LMK bros
Old 10-06-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msjj13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Peng List

nice info man!
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 18
FOS19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one lah
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Carbide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjj13 View Post
nice info man!
simi info ?

what does 'Peng' even mean ?
Old Today, 12:13 AM
Samster

iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
simi info ?

what does 'Peng' even mean ?
Typo Mistake lah paisei.. supposed to be Teh Peng List
Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Continued....

"What's so special about Yilin's dad ah?" he asked with an awkward chuckle, nodding towards the board she was covering.
"Oh, he's very handsome one ley," the girl replied, a dreamy look crossing her face. "Tall, fit and muscular with a nice broad chest." He watched as she seemed to zone out for a moment, clearly picturing Yilin's father in her mind's eye before snapping out of it. She ducked her head shyly and disappeared back into her room.

"Hi Dad!" he suddenly heard Xinyi's voice call out from down the corridor. He turned around and couldn't stop his eyes from drifting down to admire her bare legs peeking out from a very short skirt.

"Alamak, what are you wearing ah!?" he exclaimed before he could stop himself.

Xinyi just rolled her eyes, assuming now that she was in university her father would finally get over his longtime prudishness about her revealing outfits.
She was fuming on the inside. Even though she loved her Dad, his comments sometime really annoyed her.

"It's called a skirt Dad," she replied through gritted teeth. "And these are called legs, and between them..." She crossed her arms defiantly as his eyes went wide like saucers.

To Be continued....

Pushing past her shock, she stood on her tiptoes to give him an air kiss on the cheek. "Never mind lah, let's just go get the books."

Her father stayed very quiet as they walked back to the car, and Xinyi figured he was still stewing over her cheekiness earlier. When he finally did speak up, what he said took her completely by surprise, "So...you go for the brawny, type of boys ah?"

"Hah? Why would you think that one?" she asked, looking at him incredulously.

"Oh nothing, nothing..." he mumbled vaguely before turning on the radio.
His mind was racing: why had she lied on the board? Clearly there was someone else she was attracted to but avoiding, but who could it be? He himself was basically the opposite of tall, dark and muscular, having a fairly slim build. Unless...could it be...?

He had forcefully suppressed any inappropriate thoughts about Xinyi ever since she had blossomed into a young woman, but that skirt and her brazen comments had sent his mind into a spiral.

As he drove, he couldn't stop his eyes from frequently drifting over to admire the shape of her lithe bare legs. He felt grateful his loose pants weren't too revealing as his mind kept circling back to her words: "and between them..." By the time they arrived home, he was doing everything possible to avoid an embarrassing situation.

The tension lingered over the next few days as Xinyi alternated between the hostel and home. She wasn't sure if it was due to her comments or her skimpy outfit that had rattled her Dad so much, but for some reason she felt determined to keep pushing those boundaries.

One evening when she was home, she went up to her bedroom and stood looking over her clothes. Finally, she selected a pair of white leggings that she sometimes wore under skirts on cooler days. But this time, she purposely didn't put on any underwear beneath them, ensuring the skintight leggings would leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. Up top, she wore a thin, stretchy pink top that clung tightly to her perky breasts, with no bra underneath.

She checked herself over in the mirror and smiled mischievously. Barely any skin was actually exposed, but she could clearly make out every curve and detail of her body through the tight fabric. "This ought to really get a reaction from him heh," she thought to herself.

By the time she got back downstairs to the living room, any residual anger had faded and she was just eager to see her Dad's reaction to the slutty outfit.

His eyes bulged when he saw her, darting up and down as he struggled to find something to object to but couldn't. Finally, he managed a strained smile and stood up from the couch.

Suddenly feeling just a swell of affection, Xinyi rushed over and threw her arms around her Dad's neck, hugging him tightly. Taking in his warm, comforting Dad smell, she felt her clit give an involuntary twinge as she pressed herself against him. Then she felt something else press against her stomach and looked down in shock - her Dad was pitching a full-on tent in his shorts!

He quickly pulled away from the hug, panic written all over his face. "I...I need to...go check on...the car!" he sputtered, before practically bolting out the door to the garage.

Xinyi stood there stunned, trying to process what just happened. "Holy shit...had she actually turned her Dad on?!" It wasn't so much the fact itself that surprised her, but more that he seemed to have been so aroused by her for years, ever since she was young!

As her mind cycled through memories of him scolding her for revealing outfits as a teenager, she realised it must have been a struggle for him this entire time not to be turned on by his own daughter. The more she thought about it, the wetter she felt herself becoming, imagining her young boyish figure in a school uniform top that was maybe a bit too tight...

Before risking a wet spot on the skintight leggings, she rushed back upstairs to her room. She stripped them off and laid back on the bed, using her fingers to vigorously rub her swollen pussy lips while fantasising about her Dad going wild with lust over her young body back then. She came hard, stifling her moans with her free hand as they escaped in grunts.

The next morning, Xinyi woke up early. There was no sign of her Dad, so she started making a pot of kopi. When it was ready, he still hadn't surfaced, so she took a mug up to his bedroom. She knocked softly but there was no answer, so she went inside.

He was still sleeping, lying on his front with the covers pushed down to his calves. He was wearing just a pair of boxers and Xinyi couldn't help but admire her Dad's firm, muscular back and that cute butt with the two adorable dimples right above it. As her eyes traveled down, she suddenly froze.

His boxer shorts were tented obscenely, the outline of his thick erection straining against the fabric. Xinyi felt her mouth go dry as she shamelessly drank in every rigid inch, from the bulbous purple head to the heavy balls pulling the cotton tight underneath.

"God, it was huge! Easily over 7 inches long and so thick too," she thought to herself. Her neglected pussy clenched with need as she imagined wrapping her lips around that beautiful cock. She wanted to taste the salty male musk, lick along those protruding veins, and feel it stretching her jaw impossibly wide.

Realising she was gawking like a thirsty schoolgirl, Xinyi quickly set the coffee mug down and backed out of the room before she did anything rash. She closed the door quietly behind her and leaned back against the wall, her chest heaving.

Her hands seemingly moved of their own accord, one cupping her breast while the other shoved unceremoniously down the front of her sleep shorts. Fingers easily found and spread her drenched folds as she vigorously rubbed her rigid little nub. She came embarrassingly fast, knees buckling as she stifled gasps of "Dad...Dad...Daddy!"

Over the next few days, Xinyi could barely look at her father without picturing that thick cock and feeling a fresh gush of arousal. She took to wearing her most revealing lounge outfits around the house, skimpy shorts and flimsy tank tops with no bra, both trying to gauge her Dad's interest and hoping to inspire another excited reaction from him.

A few days later, Xinyi met up with Cheryl at a trendy cafe in Holland Village for an afternoon hangout. They had been close friends since junior college days when Cheryl first came out to Xinyi as gay.

"Okay ah, spill already lah babe!" Cheryl finally said after they had been chatting aimlessly for a while. "I can see you zoning out every few minutes eh, who is this guy you obviously rebo for?"

Xinyi felt herself blushing furiously. Could she really admit her forbidden desires to her best friend? "You...you're going to think I'm such a freak or something," she started hesitantly.

Cheryl just arched an eyebrow, "Try me lah, I can take it."
Xinyi took a deep breath before replying, "Okay...I want to fuck my Dad."

Last edited by iluvthroatpie; Today at 12:24 AM. Reason: Formatting error
Old Today, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8588 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1