The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ZBrO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Neighbour Fantasy

I have a unit living near me whose house has 3 beautiful SYTs, all siblings. How can I approach at least one of them to be able to make out with me? Most of them smoke but I can't let cigarettes be the only thing to attract them. Need some game plan of some sort.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighbour Fantasy

Just ask them if they would like to smoke cigar instead!?

Today school re-opening........
Old 03-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

I though TS was going to share with us his story on his neighbours.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBrO View Post
I have a unit living near me whose house has 3 beautiful SYTs, all siblings. How can I approach at least one of them to be able to make out with me? Most of them smoke but I can't let cigarettes be the only thing to attract them. Need some game plan of some sort.
Proved that there are actually 3 SYTs living near you, then probably you may get some answers to your question(s).

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 03-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The heading of tis thread sounds promising for a wonderful story ahead..

Until u come in n realised tat it is a complete waste of time..

Crap
Old 03-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Haha. I might sound like I'm some student trying to get some cheap thrill. But you guys are mistaken. The situation is real. And if you don't believe anything, you can always check the posts that I've contributed to.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Besides this is an adult discussion, therefore, I'm asking for advice. Not crap answers. So yah. Thanks for the input so far.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coccolatte is Cool - loads of Potential

theres a way i think... ^^ pmed u already
Old 03-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

siao ah,post here then wu advice?? if tats so easy, me will be fucking my neighbours from second floor to 26 floor liao la..
Old 03-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
siao ah,post here then wu advice?? if tats so easy, me will be fucking my neighbours from second floor to 26 floor liao la..
Well said. Not all girls require the same approach.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBrO View Post
you can always check the posts that I've contributed to.
You registered in Jan 2011. It is Jan 2012 now. For a full year, you have posted a grand total of 10 posts including these in this thread. You have asked for contacts 3 times, 1 FR of a prostitute, 1 request to get a free fuck, 4 pictures of a malay girl.

Your contribution history is not fantastic.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
You registered in Jan 2011. It is Jan 2012 now. For a full year, you have posted a grand total of 10 posts including these in this thread. You have asked for contacts 3 times, 1 FR of a prostitute, 1 request to get a free fuck, 4 pictures of a malay girl.

Contribution not fantastic?

Honestly i do not see ANY at all

TS you claimed the situation is real - but then why your title of this thread is labeled as "Fantasy" leh?

Today my kids also 1st day of school - the time you posted yesterday should be you going to school time also right

Ok we may seem harsh to you - but 1stly you type one sentence - then you claimed you contributed alot previously so we could believed you but you contributed nth - then you claimed you asking for advice not typing a story.....knn...simi lj...what you want us to do sia
Old 04-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post

Mr. Holmes on the move... LOL... Just joking bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

TS you claimed the situation is real - but then why your title of this thread is labeled as "Fantasy" leh?

Today my kids also 1st day of school - the time you posted yesterday should be you going to school time also right

Ok we may seem harsh to you - but 1stly you type one sentence - then you claimed you contributed alot previously so we could believed you but you contributed nth - then you claimed you asking for advice not typing a story.....knn...simi lj...what you want us to do sia
Bro, GOOD point you have got here. Only after seeing your post, I realised.

Don't understand why TS would want advice on his "Fantasy"?

Probably this joker trying to 'mind fxxk' us?

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 04-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Luan Ghan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS,

in order to attract them to you without using cigarettes,
try rolling $1000 bills into a cigarette and start smoking away at their doorstep.

Use only your right hand to hold your ciggy, left arm at your hip with elbow bent, 1 foot on their step and shake your body while you smoke, must act like very 'cheng' like that.

They will sure be attracted to you.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

I actually wanted to say "ridiculous" but am afraid he cannot understand.

I can also say "like shit" but that would bring me down to his level.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1