The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Pre Mature Ejaculation Problem

Was wondering if anyone faces this problem?... i personally think it can be frustrating and embarrassing....

Anyone knows of friends or even if you are having this problem... and if you can share how you are dealing with this?

Thanks!
Old 26-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
carol888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Pre Mature Ejaculation Problem

i cant last long..not sure if inexperience..i started making love only in mid twenties...and something like once a week.most of the session were bj..as i love bj
Old 26-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CandyMickey is Cool - loads of Potential

The best way is to try to control during masterbate? no?
Old 27-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think masturbation is probably just one technique ... which i think is in the mind. But i do know of people who are frustrated and even embarrassed that they actually cum during foreplay... or when they are about to have sex, they just explode and cannot control.

Anyone out there think they have such problems? and what they think are the solutions to this?
Old 27-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
I think masturbation is probably just one technique ... which i think is in the mind. But i do know of people who are frustrated and even embarrassed that they actually cum during foreplay... or when they are about to have sex, they just explode and cannot control.

Anyone out there think they have such problems? and what they think are the solutions to this?
I kena a few times too early because foreplay too long with sibei chio girls.

My solution? Keep up with the foreplay till cock grow hard and then fuck lor...

Beware clones...
Old 27-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
jeff88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with u Bro. If kena foreplay too long with sibei chio girls sure cannot tahan long.

My solution is to clear my tank a few hours before going for my atttack if I am expecting a very exciting session with say a very chio ons. So as to avoid Paiseh.....later.
Old 27-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
wulie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Pre Mature Ejaculation Problem

PRE MATURE EJACUTION IS ALL got to do with the mind.DIY first then continue that's what my friend told me as he also suffering from it.
Old 27-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
corny123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercorny123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro.. this is my personal experience..

Last time.. i can just cum when my ex girlfriend hug my arm.. and touching her breast slightly....... and alot somemore..lol

Its all in your brain. When fucking that time, just think of something else. think of something gross, but not too gross such that your dickie go smaller.

alot alot of fucking.. last time.. just by hugging, my little brother grow.. haha... now.. ok liao.. quite embarassing cause hugged to say goodbye.. my ex can feel me poking her. LOL

Its all in the brain
Old 27-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, I don't know why you have to start this thread.

cos if you do a search, I believe you will find several threads on this topic especially in the Sexual Health section.

If you read all of them, I think you will be very well informed on ED and could possibly be an advisr to your friends.

Tee Vee
Old 27-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the more you fuck the better you become

this is more or less true as your mind starts to feel more comfortable and less thoughts/anxiety on performance.

The best short term solution is to clear one shot (by masturbation) 2-3 hours before sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1