The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!
CLEAN AND STRONG MASSAGE ONLY

Hey everyone, I'm in search of a firm massage without any additional services. Any suggestions in Singapore, Johor Bahru, or Batam would be welcome.

If any of you have recommendations, please share them here as well.

*CLEAN AND STRONG MASSAGE ONLY*
Old 12-06-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: CLEAN AND STRONG MASSAGE ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
Hey everyone, I'm in search of a firm massage without any additional services. Any suggestions in Singapore, Johor Bahru, or Batam would be welcome.

Just go to Thai shop and tell them you want clean massage bro
Old 12-06-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post

Wear polo+jeans+sneakers, during session, ask many question on their mode of operation. Like these, even the very lapsup massage will offer you very clean service

In fact, many ML can do a very proper massage, add-on is their side income
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1