The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Anyone got experience where ML never ask GQ?

Yesterday I visited a ML in a curtain joint who was highly recommended by one of the reputable bros. According to reviews she supposedly offered up to piak piak experience. I lost track of time because the massage was quite good and I dozed off midway. When she reach the end of the massage she said times up and sent me to shower without asking GQ. Maybe I not yandao enough. End up blue balls go home pcc.

Anyone got this kind of experience before?
Old 22-05-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone got experience where ML never ask GQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Yesterday I visited a ML in a curtain joint who was highly recommended by one of the reputable bros. According to reviews she supposedly offered up to piak piak experience. I lost track of time because the massage was quite good and I dozed off midway. When she reach the end of the massage she said times up and sent me to shower without asking GQ. Maybe I not yandao enough. End up blue balls go home pcc.

Do understand is MLs does not ask every customer GQ. It really depends on chemistry, trust, interaction etc between both parties.
Old 22-05-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Interesting!

Who is the ML and where is this joint? ..
Old 22-05-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not surprised if certain ML is being more selective. According to one ML I juzt acquainted w, she said she is quite selective when comes to new customers, but are more open when the customer become more regular.
Old 22-05-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Having blue balls are common for guys who like to try different spas
For me I also experience few times with no GQ asked during the first visit, so I will not rtm again
Old 22-05-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

It will happen if you are first time and not recommended by her regular.
Especially the whole session you didn't interact with her. She may also worry you are police. Usually i will send some signal when during the session, like touching the calves, touching the back to test her reaction.
Old 23-05-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
I'm not surprised if certain ML is being more selective. According to one ML I juzt acquainted w, she said she is quite selective when comes to new customers, but are more open when the customer become more regular.
Pls dun kenna bluff... she just want to hook u long term.. those got potential she will repeat same story... those got tiko face she know wont be regular she will just whack 1 time...

this one is very old trick liao....

Quote:

Only 1 reason... she scare you police.... or she just very careful because u first time go... i think maybe during massage she got ask if u first time go the spa? this question is test water to see if can ask gq or not later...
Old Today, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next time just give hints loh.
Like tell her your butt and inner thighs need more attention, focus on there.
When she’s there, open your legs slowly let her reach in. When she’s massaging your inner thighs, lift up your butt abit and hint to her to go in.
When her hands are off your inner thighs and butt, remind her to go back there as you need those areas to be more comfortable.
And try not to fall asleep next time.
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she got ask but you dozed off never reply so she thought you don't want.
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:

maybe u gave her vibes that u r AV instead of customer?
Old Today, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Next time just give hints loh.
Like tell her your butt and inner thighs need more attention, focus on there.
When she’s there, open your legs slowly let her reach in. When she’s massaging your inner thighs, lift up your butt abit and hint to her to go in.
When her hands are off your inner thighs and butt, remind her to go back there as you need those areas to be more comfortable.
And try not to fall asleep next time.
Maybe you should do like what a lot of uncles do by taking a stack of notes, let the ML see but don’t offer her yet. See her response
Old Today, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xiaoqianqian is Cool - loads of Potential

Old Today, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xiaoqianqian is Cool - loads of Potential

Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
It will happen if you are first time and not recommended by her regular.
Especially the whole session you didn't interact with her. She may also worry you are police. Usually i will send some signal when during the session, like touching the calves, touching the back to test her reaction.
I find this "recommended by regular" thing pretty much nonsensical. That one is just so that the regular can gain some brownie points or whatever if they can prove to the ML that the new customer was recommended by them. Some of these may also be advertisers..... and need to prove to the ML that their word-of-mouth advertisements is working. I've received these "say that so-and-so recommended" requests many times but never complied, sorry! Still get good service from the ML, no difference.

You go first-time, if the ML wanna give, they'll give. Who does not want to earn more money? And if not offered the first time, then maybe on the 2nd or 3rd visit.

Usually the ML will already give some hint during those non-gq massages, like massaging near your sensitive zones, waiting for you to open the offer. But if you keep quiet, then they will also hold back, for fear that you might be undercover AV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1