The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2004, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
doremi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoremi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Relaxation HC

Cindy and Judy are no longer working at Relaxation Health and Foot Reflexology Center. I went over the other time on Monday and they told me Cindy was on leave. but it turned out that she actually was not working there animore, and the same goes for Judy as well. i dunno where they have gone to but will update u guys once i have news about them ok?
Old 04-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Relaxation HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by doremi
Cindy and Judy are no longer working at Relaxation Health and Foot Reflexology Center. I went over the other time on Monday and they told me Cindy was on leave. but it turned out that she actually was not working there animore, and the same goes for Judy as well. i dunno where they have gone to but will update u guys once i have news about them ok?
Strange leh, especially since Cindy is one of the co-owners...perhaps they have broken up or something like that ???
Old 04-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
so_good deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow Bros,

Just to confirm what bro doremi has said. I was there today to look for Cindly to get a good rub down and a solid JG. The recep said that she has left the HC. Looking forward to any updates on her new location.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Was there around mid june.Was massage by a prc.Boobs quite big and anyway do nt have enough $ so juz ask for hj.Btw she has a short hair dun knw whether she is still there?Facilities nt much and the food there is dim sum.
Old 19-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Heya bros

Stumbled upon this thread and just as I was surfing around for the first few times. Remembered Cindy whom was my favourite like most bros here I guess back in the days when she was there. I have been out of the scene for a while so this is news to me (that she's left there ) ANyway is that place a ghost town eversince?
Old 19-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
chelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychelsea76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, cindy now at bukit timah plaza HC. pls search forum. there is a thread on her. Duno if she is the same cindy. anyway, this cindy has the bst massage i tried. Really. also her reknown jua gen.
Old 19-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Cindy left Relaxation to Nimble Fingers and then left Nimble FIngers to Olive Spa at Bukit Timah area
Old 06-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

My regular there at Relaxation is Pauline. Out of the blue, I called up this afternoon, the recep told me she has left. Joinining the husband to do business. Sigh............

Wonder anybody can help me with her HP number? Thanks in advance.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 06-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any angpais to intro beside pauline and cindy??will be goin down there for gathering,will post a FR once tried!!
Old 07-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I only go for Pauline there. But recently, went there, couldn't find Pauline and was assigned Anna (ex-Far East).

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88
Any angpais to intro beside pauline and cindy??will be goin down there for gathering,will post a FR once tried!!

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goofy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for bro looking for pauline, she is working next door spa a few shops away
Old 07-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

Brother goofy, is Pauline at this spa? Thanks.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...ighlight=Hydro

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...hlight=Hydr o

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy

Old 08-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy
bro goofy,

can give the address? Thanks!
Old 10-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

Grandlink Square #02-34, a few units away from Relaxation.
511 Guillemard Road (Geylang Lor 44)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
bro goofy,

can give the address? Thanks!

Old 11-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
montynaughty is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: Relaxation HC

For the brother looking for Cindy, intel reports from other threads says that Cindy the juagen expert is at

Olive Health Club
Address : 1 Jln Anak Bukit #01-12/14 Bt Timah Plaza Singapore 588996
Telephone : 6469 0061

I gave up going to Relaxation HC although it is one of the cheapest.

The last 3 times I went there, I got old , unattractive ladies.

Judy was the only girl that during body scrup, scrup my cock also. Damn shiok almost cum.

There was a Hong Kong lady last year, her pussy has such swollen and long lips, kinda complicated. She got so wet and moaning while I licked her. Unfortunately, I premature ejaculation.

Then, there was an attractive girl, if not wrong Elaine was the name. She was laying down naked, I massage her back and butt. She move her butt and press against my dick. Again premature ejaculation. But she was so horny. As I lay back to relax, she bend my left leg, use it to rub her pussy. Move her hips and rub and rub and rub her pussy until she came.

I return there to finish the job with the Hong Kong lady and Elaine, but they were gone.

Also, the new management no longer honour the stamping card scheme.

With the pretty ladies gone, Cindy gone and only new but aunties left behind, I actually had to force to cum. Terrible, the auntie asked me to fuck her. Wah liao, really like aunty, late 40s. Somemore wear those long dress like go to market.

Give up, man. Save my cum for some place else.

If any bros find new pretty girls or older ladies but still attractive, please put FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1