The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Dating KTV Singer

What is it like? I am about
to date a singer.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating KTV Singer

Probably very expensive...
Old 03-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 8
Sky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to all

What is the damage?
Old 03-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Probably very expensive...
I think the damage very much depends on what does TS expect from the "date". If he expect sex, few hundred is enough, if he expects free sex, it might cost his whole CPF.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Depends on the girl
Old 03-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

is your name Robert?
Old 03-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Individual all different but birds of a feather flock together. I suggest to watch her friends and you more or less will know her.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
B10Science deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I think the damage very much depends on what does TS expect from the "date". If he expect sex, few hundred is enough, if he expects free sex, it might cost his whole CPF.
If haven't reach CPF withdrawing age should be ok?
Old 03-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CutMango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
Individual all different but birds of a feather flock together. I suggest to watch her friends and you more or less will know her.
Very good idea actually
Old 03-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
geylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
to date a singer.
let us know after the date.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

If you are not serious with her and just play only... then treat it as a game...

But if u are ready to be serious with her,then I suggest you not to put too much feeling inside...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
If you are not serious with her and just play only... then treat it as a game...

But if u are ready to be serious with her,then I suggest you not to put too much feeling inside...
When your dick is in her mouth, it's not up to you to decide how much feeling you want to invest into the relationship.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
to date a singer.
What is it like?

Remember to ask her to sing her top hits in ktv when she cowgirl you..... What do u think it's about?!!!

Expect her to ask for money n more Money to meet her quota or she'll be sent back home. Expect her to suck her custys cock i mean have dinner with them, n do a disappearing act on u
_______
Exchange points got expectation ma
Old 04-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
journalism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutMango View Post
Very good idea actually
Indeed very good idea
Old 04-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

definitely one to be cautious

cheers

To Up :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1