The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
'Deaf boy' adventure in seeking PRC FLs.

One samster who is very youthful with boyish look and grin, despite his age over 30, scan thru sex blogs, sex website seeking PRC FLs.

After he scanned thru photos, services rendered, price, he decide on the one (30 year old lady, who gave BBBJ and AR, FJ) and send SMS on Friday morning.

" Ni hao, wo shi long ya. Wo men neng jian ma?"
(Greeting ,I am deaf mute. Can we meet up?)

Sometimes later in late morning.

" Ni hao, ke yi . shi jian?"

(Greeting, can. Time?")

His reply:
" Ming tian , ke yi ma? Jin tian wo shang xue"
(Tomorrow ,can? Today, I am going to school''

10 mins later,
Her reply:
''Ni shi xue sheng? Cheng nian le mei you?"
(you are student ? are you of legal age?)

Sensing that she is apprehensive , his cock hardened..

" wo shi 19 sui. ''

'I am 19'

5 mins later.

Her reply:
'' hao de. dao le ( name of place), lai fa xin ge wo.''

"ok. when you come to ( name of place,) then msg me.''

His reply:
''hao de. Ting shuo ni yong she tou qiang jian nan ren de bi zhu, dui bu dui?''

(Ok. heard you use tongue to rape men ass?" ) meaning AR..

(To all AR lovers, that is the way to verify whether gal do AR. so that you wont be disappointed when service stated in website is not in gal menu.''

Her reply:

Dui la.

(Correct.)

Thus, he went to hotel and send SMSes to gal..

bros, pls dont flame me hor?
Old 28-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 14
Coronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant future
Re: 'Deaf boy' adventure in seeking PRC FLs.

First camper reporting in .
Old 28-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
aeroblade2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is one of a kind i ever read... bro looking forward for part 2!!! Keeo it up!!!
Old 28-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Basil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Title sound interesting. Please continue.
Old 28-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story! camping!
Old 28-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on.
Old 28-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

interesting......camping here
Old 28-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CrisRonaldo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deaf boy is definitely gonna get screwed over by the PRC FLs
Old 28-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Deafboy:dao le XXX Jiu Zhan. wo qu kai feng

(Reach Hotel XXX. I am gonna book the room)

FL: hao de. fa hao ma gei wo. Shi fen zhong hui dao.
(OK. SMS room number to me. Will reach in 10 mins time.)

After booking the room, receptionist cannot believe that he is over 30 year old..
Deafboy to FL: 305. Dao le, fa xin ge wo, bie wang qi wo ting bu jian.
(room number 305. When you reach the door, SMS me as I am deaf.)

After entering the room, he strip naked, revealing his youthful fair skinned body, with child like uncircumscied cock.

He peeped at the door hole to see whether she came..

When she came, she stood at the door ,smsing ..

When the phone got beep, he opened the door, allowing her in.
She was tall, dressed in shirt and jean. She waved at him friendly as she put her bag and then gestured '' have you eaten''
he nodded..

She smiled as she glanced at him from head to toe..

She then took off her shirt , revealing her black bra.. he then went forwarded and fondled the flowery cups. She smile at him with CFM look and shook his cock, and then proceed to remove her jean and then panties.

She then took him to shower and check the temperature of water after she turn on, and then she ran water on his palm and gesture ''ok'' with her foxy eyes.

Then she soapy him in front,later push back foreskin of his cock , revealing pink cockhead, and washed throughly..

Then she signal that he turned his back and she washed his back, then ran thru his ass by her hand to wash his ass..
After that she gestured that he go out.

He went out of room , and dried his body , then opened his bag to take out white wrap paper. When she came out of shower , drying her body.. He then present wrapped paper to her. She opened the paper , and it revealed white bra and panties from M&S. She checked the size and price tag. $65 for bra and $20 for panties. Total was more than her price tag.
She smiled and signalled that she liked it. he gestured that she wore them.
She smiled and pinched his cheek with naughty smile. he then pointed at mirror and she got what he meant.

She stood in front of mirror , and examined the lingeries. After removing the price tags. She wear the panties and check the mirror.Can see the black patch on that panties. she rubba rubba that part of panties. Then she look at the bra and slip her hand thru the straps and check the comfort of the bra , she found the bra strap short and lengthen them before she bend forwards and let her breasts fall comfortably on the cups and fasten the hook at the back. As her hands were manveouring to clasp the hook and eyes.
Naked deafguy move closer till he was close to her body. She giggled as she was not used to the image of boy standing closer as she was hooking up her bra..

After hooking up her bra, she stood at the mirror , adjusting the cups, straps, her eyes was trying hard not to look at the boy behind her.

Then his boyish looking hands began to cup her breasts and squeeze , squeeze, squeeze.. his tongue was lick at the bra strap on shoulder.. She giggled. and then his hand catch hold of her hand and move her hand behind to grapple his testicles..
She caress and shook his cock as she moaned seductively in front of mirror and she shut her eyes..

What did I see in mirror? Mature looking woman with light make up ( her face was ladened with light cosmetics , pink lipstick and brown eyeshadow..) was caressed by a 'teen boy'..

Then she turned around and smiled seductively, and licked his neck... he was feeling aroused when he saw the back - lacy white bra and straps look very appealing and sexy on the body of 30 year old mature looking woman.
Later, she gestured him to stand at the side , and squat down ,devouring his cock, she then push back foreskin and lick cockhead , her eyes was looking upwards ..then she look at the mirror. What did I see?

Mature looking woman was sucking cock of the teen boy.

Then she BBBJing his cock intensive , her head swirling, and tongue waving around his cockhead. He look at her and then mirror, then closed his eyes to create the image of 30 year old female teacher doing her teen male student.

Then she get up ,gesturing him to move to bed.
he then lied on bed on front. she gestured him to turn to his back..

She then catbath his back, then lick his buttock..
and pried open his buttock to do licking , grilling asshole with her tongue. as her hand spread my buttock wide..

But there is no mirror for him to see ...

Then she stopped after 5 mins. and gestured that he turn around.
He then saw her wiping her mouth with tissue before catbathing his nipples and caressing his cock.
Then she gave short BBBJing, before opening condom to cap his cock and gave him catbath.. She then remove her panties. but her bra on, due to his request.
He tried his might to tahan as she rock faster faster, and licking his nipples as she rammed his cock up and down with her body weight. if he tahan , and she tired. He would bonked her hard or doggie her as he admired the sight of bra at her back.

He gave way and he signal her to stop.. she look at his cock and found white liquid in Cd. Shethen removed and cleaned his cock and throw condom into dustbin.

They rest for a while. Then she get up and unhook bra and took me to shower room. and soapy him, wash his cock , then ass.

Then he move to the room , and dry himself. and sat naked as she later came out and wear her clothings, took out cosemtics box to pepper her face. then folding my gifts and pushed them into her handbag. he took out wallet and paid her $100. She thank him and walked out of the room, greet me bye as she close the door.

(based on my experience as a youthful boy seeking FLs.)

(how about gal with room included?) tomorrow tell more hor?
Old 29-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

On friday evening, 'deafboy' scanning thru a few FL websites, then decide on few FLs aged 26 and above , room included, providing FJ, BBBJ and supposed AR, one supposed to provide AJ.

Deafguy to FL A ,aged 28: Ni hao, wo shi longya. ke yi jian mian ma?
(greetings, I am deafmute, care to meet?)

After a while no response. Then he sent another msg to FL B, aged 33 who provided AJ. with copied text as above.

Finally, FL A replied: ni hao. shi jian?
(greetings, time?)

Deafguy: ming tian xia wu keyi ma? wo zai xue xiao du shu quan zuo zong ke."
(Tomorrow afternoon, ok? I am at school library doing homework.)

(actually, he was at fast food joint , surfing SBF, with laptop.)

After a while no response, she was probably apprehensive about providing service to school kid.

Then msg came from FL A , ''ni shi xue sheng? ji sui?''

In the meantime , FL B also replied " hao le. Ji jian? ( okay. Time?")

He replied to FL A: "shi ya. 17 sui'' (yeah. 17 year old)

As FL A was thinking whether she accept this kid, he replied to FL B:

"hou tian ke yi ma? Jian zai wo zai xue xiao du shu quan zuo gong ke. Ming tian shang xue."
(day after tomorrow , okay? Now, I am at library doing homework. and I got school tomorrow.)

FL B receive msg and was also apprehensive.

( at this time, "deafboy'' became very horny..and his legs cross often because of harden cock accumulating..)

FL A: hao de. ke yi lai jian wo. ni zhi dao duo shao qian ma?

(ok. you can come. You know how much I needed?)

Deafboy: $ 120, yi xiao shi.
($120 per hour.)

FL A: dui la.

Deafboy: ting suo ni yong she tou qiang jian nan ren de bi zhu. Ke yi dui wo zuo ma? ( heard that you use tongue to rape men ass? can you do that to me?"

FL A: shui shuo de. Wo mei you zhe yang zuo de. Shang wang zhe me jie . Dou shi fei hua de..( who says so? I dont provide such thing. Internet anyhow write, all bullshit.)
(this is a signal that she dont provide AR service or provide service only to selected customer. and she wont do that to him. It is time for him to let her go.)

In the meantime, FL B replied to msg as he was typing msg to FL A;

Hao de. xie le..

(ok. thanks.)

He read the msg by FL B:

Ni shi xue sheng ? Cheng nian le ma? ni ji gao?

( you are a student? reach legal age already? how tall are you?)

At that point, deafboy sweated and heart began to beat...he cross legs to comfort his hardened cock..

He replied: wo shi xue sheng. 17 sui. Ba yue -18 sui. 1.67 mi
I am a student . 17 , will be turning 18 in August .1.67 m tall

FL A sent him msg. '' ming tian lai jian wo.." ( tomorrow come and see me)
He replied : bu yong jin . jie le. wo zai zhao bie nu ren. (never mind. thank. I am looking for another.)

As he was awaiting reply from FL B, he surf SBF threads for FLs.

Then msg came.
"ke yi lai dao la lang XXX ma?
(Can come to Gelyang lor XXX ?)

He was feeling excited..
then he typed" ting suo ni xi huan nan ren qiang jian ni de bi zhu. dui bu dui?wo neng ma?''

(heard that you want to be raped in your ass? May I do ?)

No reply from her for 10 mins..

He shook his head and expected negative reply..
Then reply came:
"dui la. ni dou qian ma? $150."
(that right. you got enough money ? $150.)

Deafboy, in victorous moment , typed
"wo ke yi gei $170 . ni ke yi dai xiong zhao ,he wo zuo ai, bi zhu qiang jian ma? wo qu mai xiong zhao"
(I will give $170. Can you wear bra and do FJ and AJ with me?)

(contiuned later.. very hot now...)
Old 29-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 29-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

After a while, he waited patiently for FL response as he paid online games.

Phone peeped... Expecting negative replies, he read reluctantly...
The msg read: '' ke yi, xie xie. dan shi, ni zhi dao wo de xiong huai ma? "
(Can.. thanks. but do you know my size?)

Deafboy : 34 C. ni zhi dao ma? ni xiang wo de lao shi"
( 34C. do you know? you look like my teacher,"

Actually, it was fake one, just to make her feel apprehensive.

Then no replies for a moment. He began to look anxious and horny...

The replies came.. '' zhen de ma? xie xie ni.. ming tian ze tan , hao ma? wo qu zuo gong.''

( really? thanks. ok. Talk tomorrow.. I am working now..) it mean getting fucked by customer..

Deafguy: hao de.. ming tian wo lai jian ni..''

(ok.. see u tomorrow..)

Will this fL agreed to let him see her?

Continue later... I am going home after sex with PRC FL and will post FR at FL Dome 2..
Old 29-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Next morning, at 10 am, he was playing online war games. He smsed this FL again..

''jin tian , 4 pm. Zai na li?"

Today 4pm. Where is meeting point?"

For 1 and half hour, no response. Could it be that she had changed her mind after thinking hard and feeling aprehensive?''

At 12 noon, she replied.

'Zai xxxxx, fa xin ge wo . Wo hui jian ni..''

At xxxx, send me msg , I will see you.''

Deafboy replied " ok.. xie xie..''

He went to the place after talking MRT at 2pm.

(Continued on Labour day.)
Old 29-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
tengkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 01-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

At XXXx, he sent SMS to announce his arrival.

" Wo zao le, wo chuan hong yi and hei duan ku, hai you hai shu bao."
(I have arrived, wearing red shirt and black short and carrying black bag,''

For ten minutes, she never appeared..

Then msg appeared, ''Kan dao ni le..''
(seen you already.)

Then tall lady dressed in white sleeveless dress appeared smiling at me, gesturing me to follow her.

At the lift lobby, she gestured with hand ( eaten already?)

I nodded. lift arrived and we entered the lift, she stared at me for a moment..
fair-looking young boy..

Upon reaching the room, she opened the door and let me in..
Took me to her room. where I undressed first, as she was out for a moment.
She entered the room and undressed.
I saw the pink bra and fondled breasts.. She smiled.. Then she unhook bra and took off her panties..
Wrapped towels around my waist and then her body. She led me to shower.
She soap me..

Then she washed my cock, and pull back foreskin and look at me.. her mouth move slowly '' tong ma?" ( pain?)

I shook my head..

She smiled and washed my cock..
She gestured me to step outside of shower area , I sat down on the WC and watch her bathed. She squated down to wash her pussy and then her ass.

Then she dried her body and using another towel to dry mine. Then wrap towel around my waist , then wrap her own body. and led me to room.

She dried my body first , I unwrap her towel , and saw her body.
She tried hard not to look at me directly ,instead drying my body with smile.

As she dried her body, I opened the bag and took out bag from Metro and present it to her.

She opened the bag and took out the item, she look at me with wow expression. It was Chantelle Africa demi lacy bra with translucent cups. She look at the price tag. $150 . She was probably surprised that young boy can buy this item . She took out handphone and type msg.

Zhe ge xiong zhao hen gui. Ni de papa mama hen you qian ha?
(this bra very expensive. your parent very rich ?)

I nodded..

She smiled and remove the price tag and wear it and then took out to adjust the straps .I gestured her to stand in front of mirror and she did so.
She stared at mirror after wearing this bra. and I came behind her..cupping her breasts.. she closed her eyes , and caress my cock, and let out moan..
In the mirror image, there is a mature woman being fondled by a young teenager..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1